Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Déjà vu (Open)

Go down 
+2
Mary Black
Cazz Valentine
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

Stats : 479

Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 10:19 pm

( oh man dude that's sick!)

Cazz splashed her face carefully breathing hard rubbing her face carefully her hair slowly pushing it back sucking in a deep breath chanting over and over 'don't touch anyone don't touch anyone...' Cazz smiled at the mirror for a moment thoughts drifting slightly to the man behind the bar for a second before leaving out of the bathroom carefully more calm now as she pushed hair from out of her eyes going to the bar ordering a drink.
Back to top Go down
Corbin Stanley
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Corbin Stanley

Stats : 317

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 10:22 pm

(I love them!)

After a little while and a few more bottles, Corbin staggered over back to the VIP section and half sat half collapsed in his booth, a bead of sweat running down his brow. Somebody had managed to slip something in one of his drinks, and he was having a hard time differentiating reality from whatever was happening to him from the drugs.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 10:32 pm

( I'm more of a bong kinda gal)

Cazz was sitting in the vip section seeing him come up a little worried as she scooted over carefully wiping his face. " Hey mate you okay? " She gently grabbed his wrist checking his pulse listening.
Back to top Go down
Corbin Stanley
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Corbin Stanley

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 10:38 pm

(I've got a bong too that I use for daily, and then papers for special occasions :P)

Corbin leaned back in to the back of the booth, seemingly oblivious to Cazz's touch. He began taking slow, deep breaths to calm himself down as much as possible, "Some-....Someone put something in my drink I think...." He said, breathing going back to normal now after a brief stint of the deep breathing
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 10:43 pm

( that and dabs)

Cazz looked slightly worried as she grabbed the waitress telling them to bring the car around and ice water. " Yeah? Your pretty messed up... let's get you home yeah? " She slowly took his hands trying to pull him up. " I need you to drink some water and follow me okay"
Back to top Go down
Corbin Stanley
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Corbin Stanley

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 10:49 pm

(Hnnng dabs. Like a rare fine cuisine)

"Not the car.... Car stays here, tell Ramos to get the Lincoln around front." Corbin instructed the waitress before she left. He then gripped Cazz's hand and used her help to stand up, but he pulled too hard initially and nearly fell forwards, catching himself on her waist before he got his balance, "Sorry 'bout that" he muttered, shaking his head, "Let's wait for the water before we go... Don't worry... This has happened before"
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 11:00 pm

( dude not around here man)

Cazz nodded gently wrapping an arm around his back pulling him slowly to the walk way. " Don't fall on me your I giant." She laughed slightly trying to lightening the mood seeing his pupils get so small she started to worry slightly mumbling. " Hey... it's gonna be okay don't worry..." she rubbed his back on small circles gently walking him through the club
Back to top Go down
Corbin Stanley
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Corbin Stanley

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 11:06 pm

Corbin slung his arm around Cazz's shoulder and used her as a counterweight so he could walk while falling in and out of consciousness. The walk that seemed to take days finally came to an end when they reached the sidewalk, a long black limo with the club's name on the side waiting with the door open and the driver standing outside. It was now fully night out, and the lineup to get in to the club seemed to be a mile long, wrapping around the far side of the building and presumably down the other street.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 11:21 pm

Cazz smiled as the door opened up as she gently helped him in the car, before sliding in herself looking at him full of worry gently rubbing his shoulder "what do you think it is"
Back to top Go down
Corbin Stanley
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Corbin Stanley

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 11:27 pm

After sliding in to the limo, Corbin reached into one of the door coolers and grabbed a bottle of water, he drank the whole thing in one continuous chug and then grabbed another, "I've got no idea.... Help yourself" he muttered, lazily motioning to the nearly full mini bar across from them, "Thanks for the help getting me out... I really appreciate it" Corbin said, stumbling over one or two words while he was still fighting the effects of whatever took hold of him
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 11:32 pm

"Hey don't worry I'm gonna make sure you get home and your taken care of just relax okay," Cazz was growing a little more married by the moment running over a list of things that could have been slipped to him chewing on her lip slightly before grabbing him a few vitamin waters, " I think you were slipped molly so just drink these and hope you don't feel like utter dog shit in the morning."
Back to top Go down
Corbin Stanley
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Corbin Stanley

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 11:39 pm

Corbin blacked out for about 15 seconds, and when he woke, his eyes shot wide open and he looked at Cazz, nodding a few times. He reached up and chugged another bottle of water, a vitamin one this time that was provided by Cazz. "I think you're right.... But it was way too much dosage" He stammered out, and let his head hang on to Cazz's shoulder
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 11:47 pm

Cazz carefully pet his head trying to comfort him somewhat as she leaned back into the seat letting him rest his head on her shoulder, "Hey just take a nap till we get there I'll take care of you Corbin don't worry too much."
Back to top Go down
Corbin Stanley
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Corbin Stanley

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 11:54 pm

Corbin sighed and closed his eyes, immediately letting himself be overcome by the drugs. He had been in this situation and already knew he would be ok, but the fact that she was there to comfort him made it a little bit easier to fall asleep.

A while later they arrived at Corbin's house, a decently big place in a fairly nice area. The limo driver pulled up as close as he could out front and hopped out to assist in the door opening and helping Corbin get out of the vehicle
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 12:03 am

Cazz helped slightly putting his arm over her shoulders and with the drivers help they got to the front door. Carefully patting down his pockets she found his keys letting the limo driver go back as she tried almost everyone before slipping it into the right hole reaching down once the car was gone grabbing her wand flicking on all the lights helping him inside closing the door. "Corbin... hey... just tell me where your room is...?" She looked around the house slightly slipping off her shoes at the front door poking his cheek lightly.
Back to top Go down
Corbin Stanley
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Corbin Stanley

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 12:06 am

"First door on the right... Upstairs... There's only 4 rooms, can't miss it" He replied, finally starting to get a slightly clearer head now that the visuals had kicked in. It felt like a fog was lifting from his mind. "You can sleep here tonight if you want, the least I can do..." he said, walking towards the stairs off to the right of the entryway
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 12:13 am

Cazz rubbed the back of her neck worried slightly as she carefully followed after him making sure he was sort of okay. " Okay you don't have to put me up though Corbin just worried about you"
Back to top Go down
Corbin Stanley
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Corbin Stanley

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 12:19 am

When Corbin got to the stairs, he paused. The visuals were fully kicking in and the stairs were suddenly morphing in to different shapes and sizes, and he had to carefully pick when to step, almost like a quick time event in a video game. "No, no it's no trouble... You can have any room if you want to stay," He said, and then stopped on the 4th stair up and turned his neck, looking at Cazz now, "even mine if you'd like" he said with a half-assed smile, trying to put some humour and happiness in to the room while trying not to turn this experience in to a bad trip
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 12:23 am

Cazz laughed softly watching him try to climb the same step for the last four times before carefully wrapping an arm around his waist carefully walking up the stairs with him. " Hey hey... you wouldn't be the first to try nor the last buddy. " she carefully came over to his door opening it up.
Back to top Go down
Corbin Stanley
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Corbin Stanley

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 12:25 am

Corbin laughed and gratefully accepted her help up the stairs. Once they reached the top and swung the door open, he stumbled forwards and dove on to his king size bed, burying his face in one of the many pillows he had. "Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!" came a voice muffled in the pillows
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 12:29 am

Cazz laughed loudly shaking her head softly coming closer to the edge of the bed looking around a bit shaking her head smirking a bit laying back on the comfy bed her socks gently touching the floor as she swings her feet. " Ya need anything Corbin? I'll probably be in the room across the hall" she turned her head slightly to look at him full of worry yawning herself a tiny laugh bubbling up inside of her.
Back to top Go down
Corbin Stanley
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Corbin Stanley

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 12:34 am

He rolled over on the bed and stared at the ceiling for a few moments before replying, "Well I need to get undressed, but I should be able to get that on my own" he admitted, standing up slowly and removing his hat and sunglasses, carefully depositing them on to one of the nightstand. After that, he pulled off his alcohol drenched tank top and threw it on the ground revealing his heavily tattooed torso. Next came all the chains, which found their way on to the night stand as well, nothing sitting anywhere as neatly as it usually was
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 12:38 am

Cazz slowly got up yawning softly carefully getting up stretching a bit mumbling, "I'll get you some water and all that jazz" She started to walk out of the room stretching her arms carefully popping a few joints groaning as she stumbled down the stairs a bit catching herself on rail before making her way to the kitchen a little more at ease now.
Back to top Go down
Corbin Stanley
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Corbin Stanley

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 12:41 am

"Thanks" Corbin said with a smile, and he exchanged his neon shorts for a pair of pyjama pants and dove back on to his bed. He laid on his back, watching his world pop into multi-coloured bubbles on the ceiling, breathing slowly in a perfect rhythm
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 12:43 am

Cazz carefully came up the stairs with some headache potion and a large glass of water blinking a few times yawning softly as she set these things on the night stand turning off the light mumbling night "Wake me up if something isn't right man I'm just in the next room."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Déjà vu (Open)
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next