Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Déjà vu (Open)

Go down 
+2
Mary Black
Cazz Valentine
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Corbin Stanley
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Corbin Stanley

Stats : 317

Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 3:37 am

Corbin grinned even wider at Cazz and checked over his other shoulder once before he looked back at her, "Put your seat belt on, and hold on" he said, and without further word, he stepped on the gas pedal but this time, he popped the car into first and they peeled off, screeching the tires and leaving behind pissed off pedestrians and a big cloud of smoke. A few quick gear changes later and a lot of accelerating, they had already hit a major motorway heading in to the heart of London. "Holler twice if you want me to slow down" he laughed, swerving between cars on the highway in a controlled, but probably unsafe manner
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

Stats : 479

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 3:48 am

Cazz quickly buckled up grabbing the oh shit handle laughing loudly watching carefully the road gripping the seat carefully. "Oh shit ohhhh shit."
Back to top Go down
Corbin Stanley
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Corbin Stanley

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 3:54 am

Corbin laughed loudly and pushed the pedal in even further, pushing the car way past the limits of most. He laughed again as they passed a cop, and looked at it quickly before returning his eyes to the road, "Good thing those bloody cop cars are pinned at 170, We're already at 220" Corbin said happily. Unfortunately, he started slowly gearing down for the upcoming exit and finally came down to a manageable speed before merging off the freeway
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 3:58 am

Cazz was breathing hard her heart pounding loudly in her chest looking up at Corbin grinning like a fool laughing as she put a hand over her chest shaking her head slightly closing her eyes. "oh my god I don't think I have ever had my heart beat so fast in my life."

Back to top Go down
Corbin Stanley
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Corbin Stanley

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 4:06 am

"I got up to 300 once, but I was too scared to go past that, it was absolutely ridiculously fast. It's fun though, ain't it?" He asked, winking at Cazz again as they pulled up outside of a big club in downtown London. The sun was just starting to go down and a long line had already formed outside the doors. Corbin stopped out front, a valet jumping across the street to meet him at the drivers side door when he got out, and another that opened the door for Cazz. Almost the entire line was staring at the car as it pulled up, but Corbin ignored them. Corbin looked at her again and asked, "Have you ever been here before? Just leave your purse or whatever you don't need in here, it won't go missing.... Trust me" he finished, adding the last part on for extra re-assurance. Ensuring his wand was still tucked in the waistline of brightly coloured shorts, Corbin opened his door and got out, whispering a few instructions in the ear of the valet before he stepped back
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 4:15 am

Cazz had her wand tucked into her shoe as she looked up at Corbin she wasn't much for big crowds but was willing to give anything a try once slowly stepping out of the car looking up at him rubbing her arm " Hey where are we? " She followed after him carefully looking around at everyone waiting in line.
Back to top Go down
Corbin Stanley
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Corbin Stanley

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 4:18 am

Corbin walked around the car and held his hand out to Cazz, "We're at the hottest club in London, this place is amazing. Just stick close with me and it'll work out great" he said happily, pulling his shades off and putting them on his head, "This place is a ton of fun"
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 4:22 am

Cazz slipped her hand into his, cold fingers gently wrapping around his hand as he looks up at him beaming with excitement and a sort of wonder about who she really is hanging out with at the moment before throwing caution to the wind grinning happily nodding happily. " Alright after you!"
Back to top Go down
Corbin Stanley
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Corbin Stanley

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 4:28 am

Corbin smiled and squeezed Cazz's hand lightly when she put it in his, and walked towards the front of the line, ignoring all the people who appeared to start getting angry. When they reached the door, the huge bouncer stood back and unhooked the red velvet rope and let them inside, "You ever go VIP when you go out? Because you do now." He told Cazz, and instead of going straight on to the massive multi-levelled dance floor, he led Cazz to the right and through a set of saloon doors to the high class VIP section.

The inside of the club was amazing, lights, music, thousands of people, a live DJ, everything you could want. But the VIP side was even nicer, with big comfortable couches, a separate area for strippers that was roped off and covered with velvet curtains. Corbin marched towards the right hand corner where his large usual table was, and slid in to the booth
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 4:33 am

Cazz laughed slightly as people were snapping photos of them as she scooted closer to him confused trying to keep up with him as she looked around quickly almost like her neck was going to snap off as they walked through another set of doors confused as she smiled at him turning to him. " who are you Corbin? "
Back to top Go down
Corbin Stanley
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Corbin Stanley

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 4:36 am

"Just another Versace face in the crowd" He replied, smiling and turning his attention to the woman who just brought over 4 bottles of various expensive champagnes and liquors and put them on their table in ice buckets, along with glasses. "Help yourself, Cazz!" he said happily, looking around at all the people and then uncorking a bottle of champagne
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 4:44 am

Cazz rolled her eyes playfully hitting his shoulder playfully looking up at him looking up at him grinning happily shaking her head slowly grabbing a glass. " This is amazing Corbin thank you for taking me out tonight this I'd amazing."
Back to top Go down
Corbin Stanley
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Corbin Stanley

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 4:47 am

"Any time, it's my pleasure. And by the way anything you want, anything at all, you ask that guy right there," Corbin said, and he bent down and pointed at the man behind the bar, "And you tell him you're with me." He took a few gulps of champagne and slid out of the booth with the open bottle in his right hand, and he picked up a sealed bottle of vodka in his left, "You want to hit the floor and really start the party?" he asked, swigging some more champagne. It was going to be an expensive night.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 4:59 am

Cazz picked up the bottle of Jack opening it up taking a long swig before slowly setting the bottle back down grinning happily grabbing his hand nodding with excitement, she was sure she wouldn't need anything and was pretty hopeful she wouldn't lose track of Corbin, "I'm ready if you are!" She yelled over the music as the lights started to flash all different colors.
Back to top Go down
Corbin Stanley
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Corbin Stanley

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 5:04 am

"Hold on to me and stay close, I'm going to need my hands" Corbin laughed, and he lead Cazz to pretty much dead centre in front of the DJ, pushing through all the people he needed to and when he got there, Corbin raised the bottle of vodka in his left hand and faced the crowd, and he let out a loud yell. Sparked by his energy, a large portion of the immediate crowd got even more excited and started yelling too. Corbin began jumping up and down with all the people, taking 2 big gulps of champagne and then covering most of the open piece with his thumb, and he shook it up, the pressure causing the champagne to spray all over the place, which just made everyone get even more wild
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 9:41 am

Cazz followed him pushing through the crowd as she stood slightly behind him watching the crowd hum almost in excitement before the dj started a new song fast and hard beat. Everyone almost seemed to pop off going crazy people dancing as bubbles came down.

Cazz watched carefully her eyes taking in everything do interested blinking a few times
Back to top Go down
Corbin Stanley
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Corbin Stanley

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 1:29 pm

Corbin stopped dancing and he turned around to check on Cazz, he put the empty bottle up on the stage and found he standing behind him still, "Everything alright?" He asked loudly, essentially shouting over the loud music
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 4:16 pm

Cazz looked up at him smirking a little slowly climbing on the stage before taking a running leap into the crowd bouncing around on top of it.
Back to top Go down
Corbin Stanley
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Corbin Stanley

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 4:20 pm

Corbin watched Cazz bounce around, riding the hands of the crowd, and he opened the other bottle in his hand and went crazy to the music, watching Cazz while he too jumped around with a mob of drugged up people
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:18 pm

Somewhere along the way getting to the end almost lost in the crowd as she pushed her way to the front pushing past someone her eyes glazing over standing still seeing the girl hopping around, later alone in her apartment the late morning a drink in hand with a hand full of pills throwing them back and laying on the couch. Her breath growing shallow, almost like she's pulling the air threw a syringe to get air into her lungs.

Cazz stood there watching almost like an unannounced guest, her hand gently reaching out only to fall through the girls form, the bottle tumbling to the floor breaking the liquid slowly staining the carpet ad cazz sat down on the arm of the couch looking down at the girl drag in another struggled breath before stopping her half open eyes fluttering closed canceling the milky eyes underneath. That is where Cazz sat for a while staring at the drink sinking into the carpet while someone knocked on the door loudly startling her slightly before she wavered out. Coming back her heart thudding against her chest as she quickly began to shove through the crowd as quickly as she could.
Back to top Go down
Corbin Stanley
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Corbin Stanley

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 9:03 pm

The almost full bottle of vodka was knocked from Corbin's hand and sailed into the cement floor, shattering everywhere when he got bumped from behind. He immediately put one hand on his wand under the tank top he was wearing, ready to draw it as he span around. His anger turned quickly to an odd concern when he saw Cazz trying to rush through the crowd with an odd look, and that's what ended up knocking the guy in to Corbin. He forcefully shoved 2 people out of his way and walked towards Cazz, "Oi! What's the rush?!" He said loudly
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 9:36 pm

Cazz needed to get away from the people not to be touched, she spun around quickly trying to catch her breath a wild look in her eyes still slightly glazed over as she looked up at him swallowing the lump that had made its way into her throat trying go open up her mouth no words really coming. " I um.. I-i um... well just the loo? " it was a pitiful excuse for anything but her hands found there way to her pockets trembling.
Back to top Go down
Corbin Stanley
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Corbin Stanley

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 9:53 pm

Corbin frowned when he heard the not very convincing story she told him, "Alright... Are you sure nothings wrong?" he asked her once more before he turned back to the stage
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 9:58 pm

Cazz nodded again giving him a big smile before more slowly this time making her way to the bathrooms avoiding people as carefully as she could. Sucking in deep breaths shaking her head every now and then again biting her lip splashing water over her face
Back to top Go down
Corbin Stanley
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Corbin Stanley

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 10:12 pm

(I just bought rollies with a Canadian Cannabis flag on the siiiiiide XD)

Corbin nodded once and turned away from Cazz, she knew where he was if anything happened. Corbin waived a girl with a platter over and grabbed another bottle of champagne and popped it before he started jumping around and getting back in with the front of the crowd, Cazz's wellbeing still in the back of his mind
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Déjà vu (Open)
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next