Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Déjà vu (Open)

Go down 
+2
Mary Black
Cazz Valentine
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

Stats : 479

Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 1:15 am

Cazz sighed softly shaking her head gently rubbing her face sighing "your such a gut Corbin gotta care about things like that house elfs are people too"
Back to top Go down
Corbin Stanley
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Corbin Stanley

Stats : 317

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 7:32 pm

"Nah, house elves are elves. People are people. House elves as a race are built to serve. All in my opinion though." Corbin said with a shrug, "I SUPPOSE I could treat him better though." He admitted just as Binky was finishing his breakfast, a delicious mixture of bacon, eggs benedict, toast, and sausages. "Dang it stinks good in here"
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 9:21 pm

( sorry I've been working like crazy the past few days)

Cazz gave up happily munching on her toast as she played with her hair a little laughing at the words he used carefully shaking her head grinning softly as she wiped her hands on a paper towel nodding softly. " It dose smell pretty nice in here" She hopped down from the counter stretching. " ugh... what's today?"
Back to top Go down
Corbin Stanley
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Corbin Stanley

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 12:04 am

(It's cool I was too :P)

Corbin accepted the plate of food that Binky handed him and brought it over to the table with a knife and fork he just grabbed. "I want to say it's Friday, but I think it might be Monday" he said, sitting down at the table and tucking in to his breakfast with a hungry smile on his face, "Y'know... Doing a bunch of bad things in a night makes a bloke hungry."
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:32 pm

Cazz playfully rolled her eyes shaking her head slightly as she yawned mumbling, "Oh man I can imagine dose not help someone is just hanging around your place." She rubbed her head slightly shaking her head gently trying to figure things out.
Back to top Go down
Corbin Stanley
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Corbin Stanley

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 1:36 am

"No no, it's fine don't worry" Corbin laughed, digging happily in to the plate of food, eating quickly but ensuring he was properly chewing every bit before it went down to properly get the full taste, "You're welcome to stay as long as you want"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Déjà vu (Open)    Déjà vu (Open)  - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Déjà vu (Open)
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12