Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A little Wizards' Chess goes a long way...[OPEN]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Timothy Carpenter
Head Boy
Timothy Carpenter

Stats : 232

A little Wizards' Chess goes a long way...[OPEN] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little Wizards' Chess goes a long way...[OPEN]   A little Wizards' Chess goes a long way...[OPEN] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 11:25 pm

Timothy took a step back and a deep breath when Avery apologized, but was completely surprised when Irene started lecturing. He couldn't see where she thought he had been baiting Avery, or smirking, or trying to start a fight, but she must have seen something he missed.

He walked away from the group, taking deep breaths. He flexed his hands and rubbed his face.

"You're... You're not interfering too much, Irene. I suppose I started to let my emotions get the better of me. Thank you for keeping a cool head." He didn't turn back toward the group, but they could hear him. He ran his hands through his hair a few times. he wished the room had windows they could open for some fresh air.
Back to top Go down
Avery Sparrow
3rd Year
Avery Sparrow

Stats : 33

PostSubject: Re: A little Wizards' Chess goes a long way...[OPEN]   A little Wizards' Chess goes a long way...[OPEN] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 11:46 pm

" look, I'm sorry I didn't realize either " said avery
Back to top Go down
Irene Moore
5th Year
Irene Moore

Stats : 82
Location : Là où il ya de la lumière et du feu, vous pouvez  trouver

PostSubject: Re: A little Wizards' Chess goes a long way...[OPEN]   A little Wizards' Chess goes a long way...[OPEN] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 12:11 am

Irene paused. Maybe she'd been reading too much into the situation? But no, she was sure that her instincts were correct, this time at least. They might not know it, but they WERE baiting and provoking each other, and there were those little sarcastic comments that both made, trying to overstep their authority and both were way out of their heads. It could have been worse she supposed though, a stereotype nasty pureblood Slytherin and an angry Gryffindor would be catastrophe. If she'd been that Gryffindor well... maybe someone's hair would've been on fire.

"Look, I'm sorry guys. It's just, I'm definitely not in the mood for fighting. Now, are you two alright? At least neither of you thought to bring it to wands. I'm definitely overreacting though, aren't I?" Irene sighed. She'd always been quick to stop even the slightest argument, she jsut couldn't stand it, it was annoying and life was much too short to carry on like this, if they were carrying on.
Back to top Go down
Timothy Carpenter
Head Boy
Timothy Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: A little Wizards' Chess goes a long way...[OPEN]   A little Wizards' Chess goes a long way...[OPEN] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 12:21 am

Timothy turned toward Irene and smiled. It was clearly fake, but he couldn't make a real smile right now. "No, no, you're right. I doubt it would have come to wands, but it's good that you interrupted before it got too far. Sorry for upsetting you."
He turned to Avery. "I..." He sighed. "I took it too far, too personally. I'm sorry for letting my anger get out of hand." He clasped his hands behind his back and lowered his head a bit. He could fake contrite. He could probably ignore Avery for a while. But it was a name now seared into his head, along with Cassie.
Back to top Go down
Avery Sparrow
3rd Year
Avery Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: A little Wizards' Chess goes a long way...[OPEN]   A little Wizards' Chess goes a long way...[OPEN] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 12:26 am

( who's Cassie anyways...) aver could tell he was faking it and thought he probably didn't even care.avery just hoped that she hadn't poser Irene so much to where they would no longer hang out cause she was one of her only friends.
Back to top Go down
Timothy Carpenter
Head Boy
Timothy Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: A little Wizards' Chess goes a long way...[OPEN]   A little Wizards' Chess goes a long way...[OPEN] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 12:30 am

((Cassie is another student, Timothy got in an argument with her :) Last year, but they both still remember it and don't like each other.))
Back to top Go down
Avery Sparrow
3rd Year
Avery Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: A little Wizards' Chess goes a long way...[OPEN]   A little Wizards' Chess goes a long way...[OPEN] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 12:35 am

( oh((uh oh)))
Back to top Go down
Timothy Carpenter
Head Boy
Timothy Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: A little Wizards' Chess goes a long way...[OPEN]   A little Wizards' Chess goes a long way...[OPEN] - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 11:10 pm

When Avery didn't respond, Timothy turned back to Irene. "I assume you're not in the mood for a game of chess anymore, so I'll just go."
Back to top Go down
Irene Moore
5th Year
Irene Moore

PostSubject: Re: A little Wizards' Chess goes a long way...[OPEN]   A little Wizards' Chess goes a long way...[OPEN] - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 10:53 pm

Irene started to open her mouth to say something, then stopped. Of course no one was in the mood to play chess anymore. Everyone had a short temper right now anyways, it seemed. Timothy had apologized to Avery, even if it was no obviously sincere, but Irene supposed that it would be hard to give a sincere apology right now, with the atmosphere so tense. Avery was angry too, and Irene was, she had to admit, fairly annoyed with her. Irene knew that she had to watch what she said now, because like her outburst a little earlier, her emotions could easily get out of control. She was certain now that she'd been too rude earlier, blaming both of them for things they might not have actually done. Ah well, too late now to do such thing as apologize. It would only be rude, maybe make things worse, and sure, why not admit it? Irene had too much pride. She supposed that Timothy deserved a polite answer, so she went ahead and decided to end this encounter here in the arcade, for the better of them all.

"You're really right, Timothy. I guess I'm not in the mood for chess right now. Have a good rest of the day..." Irene said slowly, turning to face Timothy. Wait, there was that girl here. Irene hadn't met her yet, but she was sure that she felt umm, excluded from everythign else right now. That might not be a bad thing, but Irene turned to her and said, "Hi, my name is Irene. Umm, I'm in Gryffindor. I guess I'll see you around, maybe."

Then, her energy completely spent, with high nerves and plenty of tension in her mind, Irene turned her back to the other people in the room and slowly opened the door. "Well, uh, bye now," Irene muttered. Then she turned on one heel and fled the room quickly.
Back to top Go down
Avery Sparrow
3rd Year
Avery Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: A little Wizards' Chess goes a long way...[OPEN]   A little Wizards' Chess goes a long way...[OPEN] - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 11:48 pm

" wait Irene!!!" Avery yelled hoping she could hear her. "Thanks a lot!" She said to Timothy sarcastically before running out to Irene. When she finally caught up to her she said, " I'm sorry.i just...." Then ran back to her dormitory.
Back to top Go down
Irene Moore
5th Year
Irene Moore

PostSubject: Re: A little Wizards' Chess goes a long way...[OPEN]   A little Wizards' Chess goes a long way...[OPEN] - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 2:17 am

Irene started when she heard Avery yelling at her behind her. "Oh, umm, hi Avery." Startled, she simply watched as Avery caught up with her and then paused, blinking her eyes at Avery in just a bit of a daze. Irene watched her stammer something and then just leave Irene alone, standing there. Well, Irene thought, that was fine with her. It wasn't like it would've been a super bad day or anything without all the drama from Avery and Timothy. Irene yawned hugely in the corridor, then trudged away, off the the Common Room. Her feet felt heavy, but more than that, they felt twisted. Like every step was almost excruciating, mentally. As quickly but slowly she could, Irene made her way to her Common Room, trying to leave everything; the arguments with Timothy and Avery, the mental stress, the feelings; back in the Arcade.
Back to top Go down
Avery Sparrow
3rd Year
Avery Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: A little Wizards' Chess goes a long way...[OPEN]   A little Wizards' Chess goes a long way...[OPEN] - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 9:51 am

Aver had almost got to her common room when she had decided she should probably say sorry. And that she was tired.but she also didn't want people to think of her as the slytherin who couldn't say sorry because she was tired. So she was determined to say sorry no matter what. Oh how she just hoped Irene was still there. She almost had no other friends. She had to make things right. She took off running back. And she was so fast she got there right as Irene was exiting the corridor. She stoped in front of Irene panting, " I'm sorry I ruined your day and I hope this won't ruin our friendship." Then she just walked away.to where? Back to her common room.
Back to top Go down
Irene Moore
5th Year
Irene Moore

PostSubject: Re: A little Wizards' Chess goes a long way...[OPEN]   A little Wizards' Chess goes a long way...[OPEN] - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 2:48 pm

Irene stopped as she heard pounding steps behind her. "...Avery?" she asked, turning around. Irene listened as Avery apologized quickly. What? Why would Avery think this would ruin their friendship? People had a thing called humanity, which included flaws and arguments. Plus, right now, Irene just wanted to be alone in her comfortable bed. But it seemed as though Avery would never leave; she kept changing her mind.

"Avery? Don't worry. We're still friends... things like this happen all the time, and I don't think it's enough to ruin our friendship. At least I hope so." Irene tried to laugh. Then Irene just watched as Avery walked away slowly, seeming just as exhausted as Irene herself felt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A little Wizards' Chess goes a long way...[OPEN]   A little Wizards' Chess goes a long way...[OPEN] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A little Wizards' Chess goes a long way...[OPEN]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3