Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Room 1D: Broken bones

Go down 
+2
Vanity Novario
Cazz Valentine
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Mary Black

Mary Black

Stats : 271

Room 1D: Broken bones - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room 1D: Broken bones   Room 1D: Broken bones - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 9:55 pm

Luke didn't respond, and seemed to be fighting to stay awake. Still out of it, Mary decided. Should she use a sleeping spell, to let his brain heal more? Should she get a healer? She ran a hand through her hair in indecision. Cazz fell off the bed and Mary moved to help her, but she seemed to be alright as she clapsed Vanity's hand.

(4 years before 2112 would be 2108)
Back to top Go down
Vanity Novario
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Vanity Novario

Stats : 280

PostSubject: Re: Room 1D: Broken bones   Room 1D: Broken bones - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 9:56 pm

Vanity stared down at the girl, unsettled by the overall...vulnerability she was displaying. Carefully he squeezed her hand, sliding off of his chair so he could take a spot next to her. "Cazz-- fuck, what's the last thing you remember?"
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

Stats : 479

PostSubject: Re: Room 1D: Broken bones   Room 1D: Broken bones - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 10:07 pm

"I remember thinking I can't fly.... then I woke up here and I don't know why I'm here did I fall off the roof again? Is dad mad that's why hes not here?"
She was so confused her head pulsed every time she tried to think looking down at her hands slightly she took a quick look around.
Back to top Go down
Vanity Novario
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Vanity Novario

PostSubject: Re: Room 1D: Broken bones   Room 1D: Broken bones - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 10:10 pm

"Uhm, well, uh..." He didn't really know what to say, he wasn't sure that telling her that her dad was dead and she seemed to be suffering from amnesia was the best idea. "...You knocked your head real good and now you're in the hospital."
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: Room 1D: Broken bones   Room 1D: Broken bones - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 10:18 pm

Mary knotted her hands in her hair. Hopefully Cazz's memory would come back soon. And Luke would become coherent. And wouldn't try to kill Vanity again.

(Should a healer come in? XD)
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Room 1D: Broken bones   Room 1D: Broken bones - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 10:20 pm

Nodding lightly she leaned her head on his shoulder closing her eyes talking a deep breath. Still holding on his hand tightly she grew silent not sure what to say or do right now softly asking.
"Whos in the guy in the bed then?"
( if ya wanna.)
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: Room 1D: Broken bones   Room 1D: Broken bones - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 10:33 pm

(Not just yet, I'll have a Healer come in at THE MOST inopportune moment)
"That's Luke..." Mary trailed off. If Vanity didn't want to reveal everything just yet, it was probably best if she shut up.
Back to top Go down
Vanity Novario
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Vanity Novario

PostSubject: Re: Room 1D: Broken bones   Room 1D: Broken bones - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 10:39 pm

"You're, uh, you two are friends." He mumbled, figuring that telling Cazz they were engaged wasn't the best idea. "I think it's enough, questions, you should just relax."
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Room 1D: Broken bones   Room 1D: Broken bones - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 10:45 pm

"Luke." She said his name slowly letting it roll off the tongue seeing if it fit for him. Looking at the guy in the bed a small nod as her face was still on Vanity's shoulder excepting the fact.
Looking up at Vanity like a little kid would with a small pout on her face staying where she was saying something along the lines in a mumble.
"I don't know the nice girls name though."
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

Stats : 477

PostSubject: Re: Room 1D: Broken bones   Room 1D: Broken bones - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 10:50 pm

(She has an engagement ring on her finger doesn't she?)
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: Room 1D: Broken bones   Room 1D: Broken bones - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 10:52 pm

(Luke, are you trying to send your pretend fiancee into a nervous breakdown? XD I know it would be fun to RP, but...)
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Room 1D: Broken bones   Room 1D: Broken bones - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 10:58 pm

( Yes she is!!!)
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

PostSubject: Re: Room 1D: Broken bones   Room 1D: Broken bones - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 11:01 pm

(@Mary Hey I do not push Cazz off a cliff, and I aint the one who has Amnesia. The only thing I am doing is adding my two cents to this bonfire.)
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: Room 1D: Broken bones   Room 1D: Broken bones - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 11:14 pm

"I'm Mary." She said, smiling. She didn't approach Cazz, not wanting to startle her. "Did you want to get back on the bed? I bet it's more comfortable than the floor."
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Room 1D: Broken bones   Room 1D: Broken bones - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 11:20 pm

Looking at Vanity for a moment seeing he was not really scared of anyone in the room she became somewhat more comfortable putting her hand on the floor to lift herself up she saw a ring. On her finger. One she never remembered before. Looking down at her hand before quickly looking up at Mary again. This was not on any finger it was on her important finger. The one that would say. 'your married or your engaged!' Her chest began to heave up and down quickly as she started having a panic attack. What did she forget? How hard did she hit her head? What was the fucking date?!
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: Room 1D: Broken bones   Room 1D: Broken bones - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 11:16 pm

(Your go, Van)
Back to top Go down
Vanity Novario
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Vanity Novario

PostSubject: Re: Room 1D: Broken bones   Room 1D: Broken bones - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 11:47 pm

( sorry x.x )

"alright, Cazz, I can see you're having a panic attack--" he grew up with this girl, just the change in breathing and he knew something was wrong. "--But you just need some deep breaths, okay? Just a few deep breaths and we'll explain everything to you."
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: Room 1D: Broken bones   Room 1D: Broken bones - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 11:53 pm

(it's cool)

Mary bit her lower lip and knotted her fists in her hair. Panic attack? Was Cazz okay? Should she get a Healer? Did Vanity have it under control? When would Cazz's memory return? When would Luke wake up? Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhh...
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

PostSubject: Re: Room 1D: Broken bones   Room 1D: Broken bones - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 12:02 am

(He's dead, Jim)
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Room 1D: Broken bones   Room 1D: Broken bones - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 12:05 am

Cazz held the ring up to his face her hand shaking violently the ring shinning slightly. "CALM DOWN? CALM THE FUCK DOWN!? I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO I AM MARRIED TO OR IF I LIKE COSTUME JEWELERY A LOT!" Standing up quickly somewhat shaking before falling to the left a little knocking over a tissue box on an end table. Her head was pulsing violently as she tried to think of something anything that would make her remember putting on or getting married. " What the fuck happened?"

( God dammit Jim, I can't raise this dead hooker!)
Back to top Go down
Vanity Novario
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Vanity Novario

PostSubject: Re: Room 1D: Broken bones   Room 1D: Broken bones - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 12:10 am

Vanity panicked, fearing Cazz would cause more harm to herself than he'd managed. "Uh-Uh-- ...No? No you're not married..." That probably wasn't the best thing to say, but he wanted to calm her down-- he'd rather a happy Cazz in the shortrun. "...That's my ring..." He carefully stood it off.
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: Room 1D: Broken bones   Room 1D: Broken bones - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 12:16 am

Bad idea bad idea bad idea... Mary figured lying to an amnesiac Cazz would only lead to more panic attacks down the road, but Vanity had known her for longest. Mary wasn't good at people emergencies, she wasn't drunk enough to understand the psychology of why people did what they did.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Room 1D: Broken bones   Room 1D: Broken bones - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 12:22 am

She was tired eyes drooping as if she had worn herself out from yelling now her throat hurt. Looking up at Vanity almost on the verge of tears something was wrong with her she didn't know what something just felt wrong. Her heart hurt a little and she had no idea why. Looking up at Vanity again nodding stopping herself from saying anything else. Looking down at it she slowly started to twist it off her hand walking closer to Vanity taking hold of his hand gently before putting the ring in his hand slowly closing it looking back up at him.
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

PostSubject: Re: Room 1D: Broken bones   Room 1D: Broken bones - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 12:25 am

(Vanity if you lose that ring, only hiding under the skirt of Lucifer would save you.)
Back to top Go down
Vanity Novario
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Vanity Novario

PostSubject: Re: Room 1D: Broken bones   Room 1D: Broken bones - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 12:26 am

He awkwardly curled his fingers around the ring and pocketed it. "alright, Cazz, let's just lay down." He carefully lift Cazz up in his arms and walked to the bed, gently setting her down. "You need to get better, we'll talk more afterwards, okay."

( @luke: YOUR FACE )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room 1D: Broken bones   Room 1D: Broken bones - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Room 1D: Broken bones
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next