Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Room 1D: Broken bones

Go down 
+2
Vanity Novario
Cazz Valentine
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

Stats : 479

Room 1D: Broken bones - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room 1D: Broken bones   Room 1D: Broken bones - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 4:02 am

( Sorry we got caught up in a movie and no his face is not fixed.)

Curling away from most of the doctors she laid there for a moment listening to them fire off questions she did not really know the answer to. Her eyes drifting to Luke in the bed next to hers completely blocking them out for the time being her eyes getting heavy once more closing them. Still no answer to the one thing she said. Her body hurt and head kept pulsing she wasn't sure if it would stop unless she went back to sleep. Taking a few deep breaths still not hearing the doctors fully only catching bits and pieces she fell back to sleep. Body contorted into a ball, white scratchy blankets pulled tight.
Back to top Go down
Vanity Novario
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Vanity Novario

Stats : 280

PostSubject: Re: Room 1D: Broken bones   Room 1D: Broken bones - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 12:57 pm

There was a lot of commotion going around, panic, stress, doctors rushing back and forth.
And Vanity just sat there, bleeding out, not really sure what to do.
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

Stats : 271

PostSubject: Re: Room 1D: Broken bones   Room 1D: Broken bones - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 5:48 pm

Mary ran a hand through her hair again. Why did she, the one who had known Cazz for the least amount of time, have to be in charge? She made one of the Healers leave since Cazz appeared to not be coherent, and made the remaining Healer fix Vanity's face. He wasn't exactly responsive, either. A glance at Luke revealed no change.
"Vanity." She sat directly in front of him. "You need to answer the Healer's questions about Cazz. Can you do that?"
Back to top Go down
Vanity Novario
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Vanity Novario

PostSubject: Re: Room 1D: Broken bones   Room 1D: Broken bones - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 6:28 pm

"Shit, I dunno--" He grumbled, tenderly touching his now-corrected nose. "She was kinda...spinning and going fast-- I couldn't really tell what was going on." He continued to use his hand to wipe off the blood, before stopping suddenly- "Uh- her back, her back! She landed on a rock."
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: Room 1D: Broken bones   Room 1D: Broken bones - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 6:48 pm

The healer noted it on a clipboard. "Any idea how high the cliff was? Or why she would ask for her father? Can her father be reached?"
"I think her father's dead." Mary interjected. If she remembered right, she had been hanging out with Cazz when the woman revealed that it was her father's birthday, but that he had passed on. She looked to Vanity for confirmation.
Back to top Go down
Vanity Novario
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Vanity Novario

PostSubject: Re: Room 1D: Broken bones   Room 1D: Broken bones - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 6:56 pm

"...Real fuckin' high." He grunted, beginning to try and rub the drying blood off his face. "And yeah, he passed on-- but I should be on her medical sheet so I can be notified about anything." His usual grin was completely gone.
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: Room 1D: Broken bones   Room 1D: Broken bones - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 7:11 pm

"Okay, I think we'll leave you alone for now. Physically, Miss Valentine is healed. Psychologically, we'll have to wait and see." He left. Mary resisted the urge to stick her tongue out at the now vacant doorway. Instead, she conjured a warm wet washcloth for Vanity to clean his face. She'd need to have a talk with Cazz about not tricking him so often. And it wouldn't hurt if they could get him to be a little less gullible.
Back to top Go down
Vanity Novario
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Vanity Novario

PostSubject: Re: Room 1D: Broken bones   Room 1D: Broken bones - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 7:14 pm

He took the cloth with a word of thanks, gently beginning to rub off the blood. "...I didn't mean for her to get hurt." He said honestly, glancing over to Mary with a frown. "I...I just figured that she had drank a potion or did a spell or something..."
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: Room 1D: Broken bones   Room 1D: Broken bones - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 7:21 pm

"I know. She can be convincing." Mary sighed. "Thing is, sometimes the thigs she says don't make total sense. There are only 2 recorded cases of wizards flying unaided, both nearly 100 years ago. It's like-" She paused to think. "It's like when Cazz told you your dolphin dad was in the bathtub. You need to stop and think about it for a second. Not only do you know your dad isn't a dolphin, but dolphins can't give birth to humans, nor can they fit in plumbing pipes. It doesn't make sense, so probably Cazz is joking."
Back to top Go down
Vanity Novario
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Vanity Novario

PostSubject: Re: Room 1D: Broken bones   Room 1D: Broken bones - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 7:37 pm

"Yeah-- but no, when she said my dad was a dolphin it totally made sense-- 'cause, like, my dad used to be a jiggalo, right? He'd just fuck everyone-- and dolphins do that! So I can totally see a connection...Not to mention, I swear I once saw dad with gills, I mean, he told me it was just because I drank some tea spiked with LSD...but seriously." The thought process that would go through Vanity's mind was incredibly complex and incredibly stupid.
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

Stats : 477

PostSubject: Re: Room 1D: Broken bones   Room 1D: Broken bones - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 7:39 pm

( I love you Vanity. You brighten any1's day.)
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: Room 1D: Broken bones   Room 1D: Broken bones - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 7:43 pm

Mary ran a hand through her hair again. "Okay, but the point stands, neither of them could fit through the pipes and into the bathtub. Sometimes you need to think if everything Cazz says is making sense. Some stuff might, and some stuff might not. Flying is one of the ones that doesn't make sense. Even if you totally believe her, have her show you somewhere safer than a cliff, okay?" It barely registered to her that Vanity was out of school and was by all accounts of the law, an adult. She saw a young child in the lanky, purple haired body.
Back to top Go down
Vanity Novario
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Vanity Novario

PostSubject: Re: Room 1D: Broken bones   Room 1D: Broken bones - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 7:51 pm

"I think she should just tell me the truth and we'd avoid this whole mess." He folded his arms over his ruined shirt and tilted up his chin.
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: Room 1D: Broken bones   Room 1D: Broken bones - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 8:36 pm

"Yes, there is that." Mary agreed. The trouble would be getting Cazz to tell the truth.
Back to top Go down
Vanity Novario
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Vanity Novario

PostSubject: Re: Room 1D: Broken bones   Room 1D: Broken bones - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 8:48 pm

His arms loosened, then dropped to his sides. He let out a sigh, shoulders sagging forward, "I worried..."

Last edited by Vanity Novario on Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fff, I messed up on what he said)
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: Room 1D: Broken bones   Room 1D: Broken bones - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 8:51 pm

Mary didn't respond, simply looked at the young woman sleeping in the impersonal bed. The room seemed strangely large and opressively quiet, with Cazz and Vanity there and not causing a ruckus.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Room 1D: Broken bones   Room 1D: Broken bones - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 8:55 pm

With Cazz's back still turned to them looking like she had never been awake, never really listening to what they were saying acting as she had been asleep this whole time. Her fingers where tightly wrapping it around each individual finger.
"You talk like you know me and I just don't have any idea who anyone is except Van...Why am I here?"
Slowly Cazz turned over in the bed looking at the two sitting in the chairs. Slowly unwinding her fingers from the sheet looking at her arms seeing the bruise and what not she must have fallen off the roof again.
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: Room 1D: Broken bones   Room 1D: Broken bones - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 9:10 pm

Well, shit. Cazz must have gotten temporary amnesia or something from hitting her head on a rock.
"You're here because you hit your head really hard." Mary started slowly. "Can you tell me what year it is?"

(2112, if we're assuming 100 years in the future.)
Back to top Go down
Vanity Novario
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Vanity Novario

PostSubject: Re: Room 1D: Broken bones   Room 1D: Broken bones - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 9:16 pm

So....Cazz couldn't remember anyone but him?
Score one for Vanity and nilch for Luke.
Serves him right for punching me.

Vanity kept a pokerface.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Room 1D: Broken bones   Room 1D: Broken bones - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 9:23 pm

Cazz looked at her back up a bit in the bed before quickly looking away from Mary. Not very good at meeting new people. Moving around with a bit a pained look over her face as she lifted the blanket for a moment looking at the bruises on her legs.
"Its 2118? Right? Kinda I think... I don't know."
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: Room 1D: Broken bones   Room 1D: Broken bones - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 9:38 pm

(How did her losing her memory make her think it's later than it is?)

Mary went to stand by Luke's bed; Cazz was clearly uncomfortable with her. Should she get a Healer? No, not yet. Let her and Vanity figure it out first, the Healer might want to do some sort of memory charm or something.
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

PostSubject: Re: Room 1D: Broken bones   Room 1D: Broken bones - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 9:40 pm

Alexander did not know if he was awake, or unconscious. His whole body felt like lead. Even moving his fingers were impossible. He tried. Oh he tried, but nothing he did matter. Cazz hurt. Need to help her. Everything he tried ended with failure. He just laid there not knowing where he was, or not even what he laying on. He was so confused, so disconnected from what was real and what was imaginative, but one thing was for certain; he whispers Cazz name over and over again. "...Cazz...Cazz..."
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: Room 1D: Broken bones   Room 1D: Broken bones - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 9:44 pm

Mary noticed Luke was awake, asking for Cazz over and over.
"Luke, Cazz has amnesia. She doesn't recognize you or I, only Vanity." She explained. Why wasn't he sitting up? "Did you get hurt somewhere?"
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

PostSubject: Re: Room 1D: Broken bones   Room 1D: Broken bones - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 9:48 pm

(he is semi-unconscious.)

Who...is speaking...

The words fell through like a hole in a sand bag. Luke could only catch a word, maybe to. It was so hard to hear, so heavy to keep his eyes open. Need to help Cazz...
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Room 1D: Broken bones   Room 1D: Broken bones - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 9:52 pm

( Did I do later? I am sorry. Its like four years earlier.)

Cazz backed up when the guy in the next bed started to say her name clearly freaked out. Scooting to the edge she fell out of the bed falling onto the floor landing on her knees looking over at Vanity she quickly scooted herself on the floor over to him sitting by his chair. Looking over at the guy that was laying in bed she watched him intently. He seemed familiar but she had no idea who he was. His name escaped her. Quickly looking up at Van she reached for his hand. She was so scared and vanity was her best friend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room 1D: Broken bones   Room 1D: Broken bones - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Room 1D: Broken bones
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next