Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Room 1D: Broken bones

Go down 
+2
Vanity Novario
Cazz Valentine
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Vanity Novario
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Vanity Novario

Stats : 280

Room 1D: Broken bones - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room 1D: Broken bones   Room 1D: Broken bones - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 11:44 pm

Vanity recoiled from the hit, hand pressing to his face and body tensing up. His first reaction, of course, was to take his own swing at the other, but he didn't. Vanity wasn't particularly inclined towards violence, not that he couldn't handle himself in a fight-- he just didn't like to do it.
So he just stood there, light headed and hands cupped in an attempt to catch the free-flowing blood.

"I'm sorry...I...I'm really sorry."
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

Stats : 271

PostSubject: Re: Room 1D: Broken bones   Room 1D: Broken bones - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 11:44 pm

"Dammit, Luke!" Mary cried, shoving herself between the boys. "Beating Vanity up won't help. How is Cazz?"
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

Stats : 477

PostSubject: Re: Room 1D: Broken bones   Room 1D: Broken bones - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 12:16 am

When his fist connected with Vanity's face, Luke heard a crack. His hand was broken. He barely moved it but pain shot up his arm. Pain and rage, a deadly combination. "Mary you better get Vanity away from," he hissed as the Healers pulled him further and further away. He did not try to fight the healers who gripped his arms, and waist trying to keep things from escalating any further.
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: Room 1D: Broken bones   Room 1D: Broken bones - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 12:20 am

Mary put an arm around Vanity and pulled him to a bench, accepting a towel from a Healer and pressing it to his face.
"What happened, Vanity?" She asked, making her voice soft. "I'm not upset at you, just worried about Cazz. All I saw was you all here."
Back to top Go down
Vanity Novario
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Vanity Novario

PostSubject: Re: Room 1D: Broken bones   Room 1D: Broken bones - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 12:25 am

( So I want to give you a nice little run-down of the reactions Cazz and I had when we read your post, Luke. It was pretty much Cazz laughing her ass off, while I'm like- "MY FACE. OHGOD, MY FAAACE." )

The impact, hard enough to break Luke's hand, destroyed the spot where it had hit Vanity. He grew increasingly dizzier, nose immediately beginning to bruise, blood overflowing his hand hands and creating thin lines of crimson down his arms. The only unscarred part of his body would now join the rest of the mutilated areas.

Vertigo set in and the man stumbled back, barely able to keep a straight path towards the bench where the woman was leading him. "I just fuckin' thought she was tellin' the truth--" He attempted to pull away from the towel, feeling like he was choking on his own blood and not wanting another attempting to muffle him. "--Shit-- why would she lie?"

The sad part was he was totally serious-- he had genuinely believed Cazz could fly, he would believe anything Cazz told him, to be honest.
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: Room 1D: Broken bones   Room 1D: Broken bones - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 12:30 am

"What did she tell you?" Mary asked, wiping the blood off his hands and arms with the towel and conjuring some tissues for his face. "Dolphin dad again or something? And I doubt she considers it lying, just more of kidding around."
Back to top Go down
Vanity Novario
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Vanity Novario

PostSubject: Re: Room 1D: Broken bones   Room 1D: Broken bones - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 12:47 am

If not for the blood loss, Vanity would have flushed in embarrassment. "...She said she could fly-- and asked me to give her a little nudge to help."
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: Room 1D: Broken bones   Room 1D: Broken bones - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 12:53 am

"Okay." Mary sighed. Now wasn't the time to get mad at Vanity's gullibility. "Nudge where? Were you at a playground or something?" She could imagine Cazz toppling down a jungle gym and knocking her head pretty hard. She ignored the Healers hovering nearby, wanting to fix Vanity up. He'd be fine for a few minutes while they talked.
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

PostSubject: Re: Room 1D: Broken bones   Room 1D: Broken bones - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 1:02 am

"Let me go! Let me go!" He was now struggling with the healers to break free. If it was an accident than he would only have broken a few of Vanity's bone. But this idiot actually thought Cazz could fly. It was no accident. This man was derange and he wanted to see if Vanity could fly off a 1,000 foot cliff. "Vanity, Im going to kill you!!!" He tried to reach for Vanity but he was to far away. Not thinking he socked one of the healers with his broken arm. He yelled in pain so intense that he felt like he broke it over and over again.

(lol omg. I do not know how this situation is going to be mended.)
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Leoine
Primary
Alexandra Leoine

Stats : 361

PostSubject: Re: Room 1D: Broken bones   Room 1D: Broken bones - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 1:07 am

(Have someone stun Luke?)
Back to top Go down
Vanity Novario
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Vanity Novario

PostSubject: Re: Room 1D: Broken bones   Room 1D: Broken bones - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 1:10 am

( What our conversation is now: "FUCKYOUANDYOURSTUPIDIDEASCAZZ, NOW EVERYONE HATES ME!" And she's just laughing ;-; )

In Vanity's defense- they were surrounded by magic. Someone with the ability to fly wasn't too far out of the question.
He recoiled away from Luke, head throbbing and dark blotches appearing in his vision. He struggled to answer Mary's question,. while still warily watching the man. If it came down to it, then he would fight back, defend himself-- but he didn't want it to come down to that.
He hated fighting-- he was sick of fighting. "W-We were on a cliff next to the ocean-- she told me to..." He slurred, struggling to enunciate his words.
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: Room 1D: Broken bones   Room 1D: Broken bones - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 1:10 am

(Cazz needs to wake up. Then Luke will temporarily forget about Vanity in favor of his fiancee.)
Mary stood up and got in Luke's face, obstructing his view of Vanity. "Deep breaths. You know neither of them was in their right minds. Get your hand healed and go see how Cazz is doing." She told him calmly.
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Leoine
Primary
Alexandra Leoine

PostSubject: Re: Room 1D: Broken bones   Room 1D: Broken bones - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 1:12 am

(I'm still in favor of stunning Luke, but that's just me I guess...
I STILL LOVE YOU VAN/NEO)
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

PostSubject: Re: Room 1D: Broken bones   Room 1D: Broken bones - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 1:23 am

(I am in favor of it too.)

"Fuck this," one of the Healers said letting go of his hands around Luke's neck. Even of the restrain, Luke was as if he was on PCP, stronger than an Ox trying to wring the poor Vanity's neck. Pulling out his wand, he said without a second thought, he cast the hurling hex on Luke sending flying in the wall.

"What did you do that for?" the other Healer, actually Healer Novice asked, checking the pulse of Luke now unconscious face down on the floor. "You could of use a stunning spell." The novice glared up at the head Healer.

"I did not think of it at the time."
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: Room 1D: Broken bones   Room 1D: Broken bones - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 1:29 am

Mary rubbed her temples and knotted her hands in her hair. "Aren't you people supposed to be trained to not hurt your patients? Did no-one think of a full-body bind jinx or something? And how is Cazz? You." She pointed to the Healer Novice. "Fix Vanity's face." She pointed to the man on the bench. "You." She pointed at the Healer who had hexed Luke. "Talk to me. Someone else heal Luke and check on Cazz. Merlin's beard!" She swore.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

Stats : 479

PostSubject: Re: Room 1D: Broken bones   Room 1D: Broken bones - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 1:30 am

( Neo's got his boxers in a twist...)

The heart rate monitor started to pick up as Cazz slowly started to take the blankets off her. The bandage on her head was pissing her off slightly as she leaned to one side pulling at it. Clearly she was not all there some what dizzy and drowsy. Trudging herself out of bed she began to walk to the door tripping over her feet catching herself on objects along the way, a chair, side table slowly getting to the doorway. Leaning on the frame a little purple and blue bruises on her arms and legs though that is all anyone could see for the off green hospital gown covered most of her up except her left shoulder which seemed to hand off a bit more then it should. Closing her eyes for a moment trying to get over the dizziness of it all Cazz spoke quietly. Something that did not happen very often around her.

"Wheres my dad?"
Back to top Go down
Vanity Novario
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Vanity Novario

PostSubject: Re: Room 1D: Broken bones   Room 1D: Broken bones - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 1:37 am

Vanity gaped at the girl, forgetting all about his nose as he saw the... a queer-but familiar stance that Cazz was sporting. ...It was like how she'd act when she was younger.
He attempted to wipe his hands off on his shirt, longs streaks of blood smearing against the clothing. "Cazz? Fuck, Cazz, thank god!"
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Leoine
Primary
Alexandra Leoine

PostSubject: Re: Room 1D: Broken bones   Room 1D: Broken bones - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 1:42 am

(Amnesia?)
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

PostSubject: Re: Room 1D: Broken bones   Room 1D: Broken bones - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 1:44 am

(Cazz are you going to have Amnesia? Not remember Luke or Hogwarts? Still best friends with Vanity and ALexandra?)
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: Room 1D: Broken bones   Room 1D: Broken bones - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 1:45 am

Mary was simultaneously torn between helping Cazz walk, seeing if Vanity needed help walking, getting Cazz back to bed, and getting Luke taken care of.

She allowed a few Healers to assist Cazz and Vanity, making the others shut up and help Luke. Vanity would probably be more help to Cazz than she would right now. The Healers ushered everyone back into the room, laying Luke on the bed next to Cazz's. Mary watched, hands running through her hair.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

Stats : 479

PostSubject: Re: Room 1D: Broken bones   Room 1D: Broken bones - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 1:48 am

(Room 1D: Broken bones - Page 2 Nothin10)
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

PostSubject: Re: Room 1D: Broken bones   Room 1D: Broken bones - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 1:49 am

As Luke slid to the floor, a trail of blood could be seen against the whit walls. Luke hit his head hard, cracking open his skull. The shock of the force, and open head wound, Alexander instantly blacked out.
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: Room 1D: Broken bones   Room 1D: Broken bones - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 1:53 am

(Cracking open his SKULL? As in 'you can look in and see brains' cracking open his skull?)
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

PostSubject: Re: Room 1D: Broken bones   Room 1D: Broken bones - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 1:54 am

(its not that big, just enough skin to break leading to blood smear on the walls)
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: Room 1D: Broken bones   Room 1D: Broken bones - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 2:01 am

The Healers mended the gash on the back of Luke's head, stating they'd have to wait until he woke up to assess the damage to his brain. Mary figured he'd have a concussion at the very least. A Healer Novice was cleaning the blood and fixing the wall outside. Mary shooed out 3 of the 5 Healers pestering Cazz. She seemed so small and scared.

(Has Vanity's face been fixed yet?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room 1D: Broken bones   Room 1D: Broken bones - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Room 1D: Broken bones
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next