Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Main bedroom (Closed)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

Stats : 477

Main bedroom (Closed)  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main bedroom (Closed)    Main bedroom (Closed)  - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 1:14 am

The three dogs thought it would be funny to pull off the white sheets. Dino and Kero-chan took each side from where his foot was expose and yanked, as Cubbie barked happily, yanking him back some from his pillow. Luke moaned being expose, as he laid expose to the world. "You guys," he moaned as he sat up. He was angry, but when he looked at their playful don't be mad at me eyes, he melted.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

Stats : 479

PostSubject: Re: Main bedroom (Closed)    Main bedroom (Closed)  - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 1:17 am

Cazz laughed staring at them. They were just always so adorable. "Hey... that wasn't too nice. Gotta be nice boys." Cazz looked away while they gave her the eyes unable to keep a straight face. "They know how to get what they want."
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

PostSubject: Re: Main bedroom (Closed)    Main bedroom (Closed)  - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 2:16 am

He chuckled as well. He found them cute as well, something about them. He did not know why he worried about them when Cazz first got them. His uncertainty, his convictions. They now were meaningless, trivial to the point of ludicrous, as Luke watch the two heads Dino and Cubbie staring at him, while Kero-chan was hiding his head underneath the cover.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Main bedroom (Closed)    Main bedroom (Closed)  - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 2:24 am

Slowly laying back in the bed she smiled looking at the window. "It's a bright day. What would you like to do?" she rolled her head to the side to look at him.
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

PostSubject: Re: Main bedroom (Closed)    Main bedroom (Closed)  - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 2:34 am

He sighed, looking at the sun shining. "What day is it?" he said to himself knowing exactly what today was. "I have detention soon." He plop down on the bed beside Cazz, only in his spider man underwear. It said "My spider sense is tingling!" It always was amusing.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Main bedroom (Closed)    Main bedroom (Closed)  - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 2:49 am

( I now love you forever just saying.)

"Awww... Boo you whore. Going off to be with another women I see." she fake cried into her arm, smiled while looking back up at him. Her attention though was taken from his face to his undergarments. She looked down at his underwear for soms time reading the saying, not able to keep the smile off her face. "That is the Most... adorable thing I have ever seen you wear."
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

PostSubject: Re: Main bedroom (Closed)    Main bedroom (Closed)  - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 3:00 am

(I am actually wearing them...It made me happy to put it.)

Luke look up at Cazz. She was upside down but her hair did not look like it was falling to the ground. "Yes I am cheating with you with my mother's best friend," it was so repulsive that he had to close his eyes to hold back his stomach from coming up. As it settled, he smile at her. "Why thank you. Did I forget to mention that I bought one for you to wear. We can be twins?"
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Main bedroom (Closed)    Main bedroom (Closed)  - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 3:11 am

( hahaha! Made me smile, not going to lie! Dude awesome!)

Looking at him she laughed a lot holding back most of it in her hand, trying to cover up the fact that she was laughing at his facial expression. " I knew you had a thing for older women but my god man... That is a problem." a smile lite across her face as she flipped off her bed walking over to her dressers pulling out a clean pair of batman underware. "Twins yay! Though I must say batman is where it is at." slowly putting them back closing the draw.
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

PostSubject: Re: Main bedroom (Closed)    Main bedroom (Closed)  - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 3:32 am

"Yes that is why I am in love with a hag, that like three heade monster dog, who right now is trying to play hide and seek with its other heads," he said not even looking at the dogs as Dino tried to search under the white sheets for Kero-chan. He was amused by the fact that she wanted batman underwear. "I will get you one, soon."
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sorrow Misery Grace
Professor

Stats : 401

PostSubject: Re: Main bedroom (Closed)    Main bedroom (Closed)  - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 3:59 am

Lost in a meditation, Misery allowed herself to search for connections of people she had not had contact with in a while. Seeing as it was easier to reach those whose blood she had tried - however little - she started with them first. A couple of old friends reached, but then she caught a familiar note - and could hardly resist opening it.

"Xander?"
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Main bedroom (Closed)    Main bedroom (Closed)  - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 1:59 pm

"Aww...why is that always your comeback?" She stepped across the room sitting in the chairs by the window. Looking out for a moment. "Are you gay? Stickly dickly? Rump ranger? Rainbow boy? For you seem happier then a queer boy in a dick tree. And the only man I know, besides you of course that calls me a hag is my fag Vanity, for I am his fag-hag." she laughed looking up at him waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

PostSubject: Re: Main bedroom (Closed)    Main bedroom (Closed)  - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 10:16 pm

He was so shocked, more to Cazz rant than to hear Misery in his mind. Misery, you are a cunning one. He was not at all surprise that they, meaning Vampires, could sleep through the thoughts of anyone. Did he mind? Yes but at the same time no.

It took him awhile to even take a breath, he pulled a small smile, as he got up to his feet, and walked to her dresser where his clothes neatly laid, his black book in the center. He picked it up and thumb through it, as Cerberus started jumping on him trying to get him to play. He found the page in the middle of his book. "I dear say, you already see me as a fag?"

He handed her the open book:

Dear Crazy Boy,

That's not what you said
Last time with vanity and sorrow.
-wink wink nudge nudge-

With lots of love,
Coverup girlfriend.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Main bedroom (Closed)    Main bedroom (Closed)  - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 10:51 pm

Taking the book from her hands softly she laughed when done reading it. Cazz looked up at him not able to keep the smile off her face. "H-how could you?" She tried to keep a straight face failing so much. "Why is your name crazy boy? Are you... a-are you cheating on me. Who is this cover up girl that has the third book!" She got up from the chair taking a deep breath cracking up.
Back to top Go down
Sorrow Misery Grace
Professor

PostSubject: Re: Main bedroom (Closed)    Main bedroom (Closed)  - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 1:12 am

"Cunning? Nope, just bored," she gave a chuckle from her side. "You been well? I see fragments of your memories with Naer - sorry about the detention. The rest's a bit jumbled up, though. You hit your head recently?"
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

PostSubject: Re: Main bedroom (Closed)    Main bedroom (Closed)  - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 2:31 am

He thought for a minute. It was hard having two conversations at once. Hold on? he told Misery trying to block her out, like putting her on hold from what muggles called telephones. "Shut up," his british accent shining through. He paused, and thought to Misery, Hit my head? No! Why?

"You the covor up girl, I have no idea what that means, but...What does that mean?"

Luke had to set back down, the dog kept yapping at him as they jumped up almost taking his underwear with them, when the dogs fell to the ground. Yes, I have been well. Guess what? I am not a prefect anymore. A smile broke out on his lips. He always thought himself flying through the skys, not chain down by duty.
Back to top Go down
Sorrow Misery Grace
Professor

PostSubject: Re: Main bedroom (Closed)    Main bedroom (Closed)  - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 2:45 am

"Hey! Do you -ave any idea how -ard ke- ing thi- medit- -on is?" he disrupted her slightly, but she tugged at the note, muttering, wanting to see how long it would take to annoy him.

"Oh, I get it. You with Cazz? Tell her I said 'hi'. You'll tell her, won't you? Also, that dog is ace. You may detect a lot of jealousy any time now. The names suck, though. Who names their dog-
Right. Sorry about the Prefect status- wait, you're happy about it? I take back my apology, then."

"You haven't? Must be- oh, wait. Trying to forget something, mate? You walked in on Vanity showering or something? Looks like a charm- you know, obliviating yourself is not the smartest of ideas, no matter what the 'I need to un-see that' thing is- Anyway, I gotta run, looks like Amanda's b--"

Instead of retreating from his mind gently, like Misery originally would have done, her mind broke off as if suddenly interrupted. It would have felt like a line suddenly dropping dead - hopefully, Misery had not.
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

PostSubject: Re: Main bedroom (Closed)    Main bedroom (Closed)  - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 2:57 am

What...but...but

Misery talked so fast in his mind that it seem like a blur throw his mind. He tried to speak but it happen so quickly that Misery was already gone. A empty feeling crept into his mind, missing the presence of Misery's consciousness. A void in his mind, consumed up by more thoughts.

Oblivated? I would never, would I?
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Main bedroom (Closed)    Main bedroom (Closed)  - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 6:58 am

Cazz sat quietly looking at him as he talked to him self for a moment before moving about the room looking for some clean close. A board look hand consumed her face as she opened the closet door. 'maybe I did mess him up a bit.' the thought ran threw her head quietly as she took out slightly faded black shirt.
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

PostSubject: Re: Main bedroom (Closed)    Main bedroom (Closed)  - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 11:32 am

He open his mouth to speak but the words got caught up in his mouth, so he closed it. He thought about how it would sound if he said Misery was in his mind, and she told him that he obliviated his mind. She already thought he was crazy, but...

"Before I forget, Misery says 'hello.' Also...she...nevermind."

The words got caught in his mouth. They did not come, he could not tell her. He would not want to sound like his father or his mother, crazy playing with string.
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

Stats : 271

PostSubject: Re: Main bedroom (Closed)    Main bedroom (Closed)  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 1:14 am

*Ring ring*
Mary hoped Cazz would pick up. Some memories were missing, but her night out had been fun. She hadn't met many magical folk with telephones.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Main bedroom (Closed)    Main bedroom (Closed)  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 1:18 am

Knocking over a few things glass of water, old book, and maybe a pair of shoes. Grabbing hold of the phone quickly trying to clear her throat before saying. "Oi... Who is it?"
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: Main bedroom (Closed)    Main bedroom (Closed)  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 1:21 am

"Er, Cazz? It's Mary, Mary Black, we met at a bar, got hammered, kissed... This is coming out wrong." She giggled nervously and shook her hair over her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Main bedroom (Closed)    Main bedroom (Closed)  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 1:24 am

"Mary! I remember you, that was a fantasical night. What's going on?" Rolling over in bed snuggling into her pillow. As she talked to her yawning a bit into her hand.
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: Main bedroom (Closed)    Main bedroom (Closed)  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 10:28 pm

"Nothing really, got a job at a little hole-in-the wall book shoppe, figured you might want to know. I've got a rather random question for you. We can meet at a pub if you want to play Truth." She grinned.

(I fell asleep -_-)
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Main bedroom (Closed)    Main bedroom (Closed)  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 10:39 pm

Hearing what she was saying to her nodding even though she was not there. "That is smashing my friend! Of course of course... Which one?" she stretched a moment getting up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Main bedroom (Closed)    Main bedroom (Closed)  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Main bedroom (Closed)
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next