Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Main bedroom (Closed)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Mary Black

Mary Black

Stats : 271

Main bedroom (Closed)  - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main bedroom (Closed)    Main bedroom (Closed)  - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 10:24 pm

"Lazy days are good." Mary grinned. Cazz seemed better now. She was always carefree, but since her stay at St. Mungo's she had seemed in a better mood, less insane. Probably due to her forgetting about the book of everything. "How're things with Luke?" She sat on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

Stats : 479

PostSubject: Re: Main bedroom (Closed)    Main bedroom (Closed)  - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 10:29 pm

Nodding agreeing with Mary a little leaning back a bit. "Well... I found out yesterday that we are getting married..." She rubbed the back of her neck a blush on her face now a slight pink. "Vanity didn't tell me that... and um yeah.. I think we will be seeing him around more now..." Playing with her hair a little looking down asking. "What have you been doing?"
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: Main bedroom (Closed)    Main bedroom (Closed)  - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 10:33 pm

"Not much. Deja Vu, reading, a bit of cleaning my place up..." She had been researching magical and muggle tales of amnesia, and cleaning gave her some productive busywork to do, something she could see getting better. Unfortunately, amnesia was a tricky thing, and Mary wasn't really sure if it would be better for Cazz to remember everything. She didn't consider herself qualified to make that descision.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Main bedroom (Closed)    Main bedroom (Closed)  - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 10:37 pm

Cazz nodded happily she liked hearing about what Mary did during the day. Playing with her hair a little more after Mary had finished. Cazz had a question for her... though was not really sure if it would be socially appropriate to ask it. Looking up at him she bit her lip for a moment before asking.
"So I had this dream last night..."
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: Main bedroom (Closed)    Main bedroom (Closed)  - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 10:44 pm

"Okay." Mary smiled warmly. "You want to tell me about it? I highly doubt anything you can say will phase me." She had a few dream dictionaries somewhere at her flat. She really needed to organize her books.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Main bedroom (Closed)    Main bedroom (Closed)  - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 10:52 pm

Cazz laughed a little smiling up at Mary happy and now more relaxed. Letting out a soft sigh she leaned back a little placing a hand under her chin before saying.
" So we were at this bar.. and I believe we were both drunk I wasn't sure... and then you leaned over..."
She thought about it for a second wondering if she should say it aloud.
"Well we kissed." She sorta whispered the last part a redness starting to reach the top of her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: Main bedroom (Closed)    Main bedroom (Closed)  - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 10:58 pm

"Okay." Mary grinned. "That's actually happened. We had just met, and we were sooo drunk, and I kissed you, and you told me you had a boyfriend, and I was soooo embarassed." She laughed. "You're so cute when you're embarassed, Cazzie." She mimed taking a picture of Cazz.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Main bedroom (Closed)    Main bedroom (Closed)  - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 11:07 pm

Cazz nodded smiling happily figuring something else out. A deep red replaced the the pinkish red. Looking away from her a little the red just growing. She wasn't sure what to say about that and she did not know how to say it so she fell back to her childish antics.
"Am not."
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: Main bedroom (Closed)    Main bedroom (Closed)  - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 11:14 pm

Mary grinned shaking her head and Conjured up a hand mirror. "You're freaking adorable. So, you and Luke are getting married?" She asked. Cazz seemed to be okay with the idea, but she was pretty sure they'd all understand if she wanted to wait and rebuild her relationship with Luke.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Main bedroom (Closed)    Main bedroom (Closed)  - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 11:21 pm

There was red... and then there was beyond red and Cazz had just past it. It was the red you turned right before exploding.
"I don't think so... not until we know each other better or I remember at lest. I think it would be weird if I married someone I didn't know.."
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: Main bedroom (Closed)    Main bedroom (Closed)  - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 11:25 pm

"That makes sense." She nodded. "Sweetie, take some deep breaths, you look like you're about to erupt or something. Want a cool washcloth?" She put a hand on top of Cazz's. "It'll be ok. We understand."
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Main bedroom (Closed)    Main bedroom (Closed)  - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 11:33 pm

Cazz nodded quickly laughing a little unable to help it at all she was kinda embarrassed for unknown reasons to her. Slowly the red started to die down as Cazz gripped Mary's hand back for a moment then let it go smiling and leaning back into the white chair.
"So... "
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: Main bedroom (Closed)    Main bedroom (Closed)  - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 11:44 pm

Neither of them could think of something to say, and the silence was getting heavier and thicker. Then Mary remembered something her brothers had told her once.
"Gay baby." She grinned.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Main bedroom (Closed)    Main bedroom (Closed)  - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 11:48 pm

Cazz looked up at her a strange look at that before busted up laughing holding her sides slightly.
"Was just born this moment of day and what a joy he will be to the community!"
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: Main bedroom (Closed)    Main bedroom (Closed)  - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 11:56 pm

"Aww, you already know it." Mary laughed, Cazz's outburst becoming infectious. "Hey, I have a weird question. When you came home, did the dog recognize you?"
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Main bedroom (Closed)    Main bedroom (Closed)  - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 12:04 am

Getting up from the chair she stretched a bit before running over to her bed making a dive into the bed. Rolling over she looked at Mary kicking her legs slightly smiling. "They did... I didn't know who they were though and I was scared at first and then Vanity shrunk them and now things are better. " She smiled happily hands under her chin.
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: Main bedroom (Closed)    Main bedroom (Closed)  - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 12:35 am

"I'm glad." Mary chuckled and ran a few fingers through Cazz's hair. "You can be so goofy. How big are they now? 10cm?" Having Cazz acting even younger than normal was really bringing out Mary's maternal instincts. She just wanted to pick the girl up and hold her tight and make everything ok.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Main bedroom (Closed)    Main bedroom (Closed)  - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 12:44 am

"Me too! They are cool dogs... funny." She gave a dramatic sigh before looking up at Mary. "Well when I got home they were like super big... like bigger then the house." She tried to measure with her arms but dropped them back down in a failed attempt. Sighing softly she laid her head down on the bed looking up at her just smiling.
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: Main bedroom (Closed)    Main bedroom (Closed)  - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 12:47 am

"Don't exaggerate." Mary rolled her eyes. "How small are they now? A metre tall? half metre?" Last she saw, the dogs only had a little difficulty getting through doorways, and that was more due to having 3 heads than being too tall.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Main bedroom (Closed)    Main bedroom (Closed)  - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 12:54 am

" They are the size of a small dog and have no trouble getting in the house any longer." Cazz stuck to her story looking up at Mary a small pout on her face. "Am not... they were huge."
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: Main bedroom (Closed)    Main bedroom (Closed)  - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 12:58 am

"Okay, they were big." Mary grinned. "Off topic, what's with the tutu? You didn't really strike me as the tutu type."
(haha tutu type tutu type tutu type...)
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Main bedroom (Closed)    Main bedroom (Closed)  - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 1:06 am

" Oh you didn't know? I am a ballerina zombie pirate cowgirl ninja from outer space." Giving a small shrug as if she didn't care. She loved this thing. It made her feel like a super hero at times and also a bad ass who did not want to feel like a bad ass? " Have your worn one? Seriously... they are the best thing ever."

( Have you worn one they are wonderful and airy.)
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: Main bedroom (Closed)    Main bedroom (Closed)  - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 1:20 am

"I feel like I'm walking around in just my knickers." She frowned, her face heating up in a small blush. "If you haven't noticed I'm rather modest. It's like this one old actress said... My idea of sexy is that less is more. The less you reveal the more people can wonder." She grinned. "Emma Watson. She was Sam in the film 'The Perks of Being a Wallflower', old Muggle film, on DVDs."
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Main bedroom (Closed)    Main bedroom (Closed)  - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 5:00 pm

" Well ya sorta kinda wear shorts under them." Cazz leaned her head a little to the left watching her as she spoke. It seemed like she was always more attentive. Giving a small nod before looking at her up and down then back to her face. "No I don't think I've seen it but if you are aiming for that it is working." She smiled brightly rolling over to look at her up.
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: Main bedroom (Closed)    Main bedroom (Closed)  - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 12:55 am

(ARGH lost my post :( )

"Goofball." Mary grinned down at Cazz, sticking her tongue out. "I don't really do short-shorts. I doubt you'll ever see much above my knee. And that would be in shorts, skirts rarely get close to knee level." She kicked her feet, her ankle-length denim skirt rustling. Maybe she was a bit too prude-ish, too old-fashioned. But everyone she liked put up with it, so it wasn't really a big deal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Main bedroom (Closed)    Main bedroom (Closed)  - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Main bedroom (Closed)
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next