Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Attic (Closed)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

Stats : 479

Attic (Closed)  Empty
PostSubject: Attic (Closed)    Attic (Closed)  EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 4:50 pm

Where all the junk in the world, from about the 17th century to present lives.

Attic (Closed)  Attic10

Last edited by Cazz Valentine on Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

Stats : 479

Attic (Closed)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attic (Closed)    Attic (Closed)  EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 7:24 pm

Stepping up in to the attic quietly not wanting to disturb the quiet that lingered up here. Dust hung on everything in the small one window room. Old boxes with some water damage on the bottom were stacked on top of one another almost to the point of tipping though never tipped teetering to and fro. Cazz slowly stepped on to the floor getting off the stairs. Shuffling away from the stairs in to the middle of the room. Running a hand through her hair slowly Cazz put it up slowly sighing softly. Taking out her wand flicking open the window while trying to blow most of the dust out of the cramped room.

A small hum left her as she walked across the room. Picking up a doll dusting it off while putting it up on a shelf. Things were scattered about something out of its place. Fallen off a shelf or a box. Slowly walking passed down a small row a boxes reading them off quietly.

"Twenty's.... Thirty's... Forty's ... Fifty's... Sixties... Seventy's... Eighty's...Ninety's. " She stopped reading the numbers from there going back to the Seventh Century. Looking through the boxes slowly trying to find a black box.

Cazz had seen it once before. Her mother showing it to her when she was just a little girl. So full of happiness as Kathern took the dress she worn at her wedding. It was a well sized box full with everything from her wedding day that she saved.

Old Memory.
"Cazz come darling! I am going to show you something." Kathern began to take the stairs grabbing hold of the pale hand out reached to her small and chubby.

"Mum! But I thought... I thought I wasn't to go into the attic." She slowly began to climb the stairs staring up at her mother who was still holding her hand.

"Don't worry... I won't tell daddy." Kathern smiled softly opening the door to the attic. Taking a deep breath of the stale air that it held in side. "When you get older we can go up here and play dress up. For whatever you want to look like that day. I saved everything for you." She smiled again waiting for Cazz to walk into the room.

Cazz tripped up the stairs landing on her hands. Brushing the dirt off her hands quickly coming up the rest of the stairs to bump in the back of her mothers legs. A smile broke out across her face as Kathern ruffled a hand threw her hair. "What did you want to show me?"

Kathern reached up on a tall stack of boxes taking down a very weathered black box. Brushing the dust off the the top slowly. "This is what I wanted to show you." Setting it down on the floor she sat down as well pulling Cazz into her lap setting the box there. "This is the dress Mummy got dressed in." Slowly taking the lid off with care she set it beside them both looking down at the dress.

Cazz looked down at the white and black dress a smile on her face. "It looks like the picture! The one where you and Daddy are dressed up all nice." slowly reaching out a hand resting on the dress softly.

Kathren smiled at her slowly taking the dress out holding it up. " This is what I hope your going to wear to your wedding." She smiled patting her head softly.

"Of course Mum. I would love too." She smiled petting the dress.

Cazz thought back slowly leaning against a few boxes before smiling softly at the memory. A few boxes began to fall down the black box being one of them. Landing in front of her. Reaching down picking up the box she sat on the floor looking it over. Flicking the window close with her wand. Slowly beginning to take it down the stairs shutting the door with her foot.
Back to top Go down

Attic (Closed)
Page 1 of 1