Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Living room (Closed)

Go down 
+6
Blaire Attor
Alexandra Leoine
Vanity Novario
Paula Nera
A. Luke Brown
Cazz Valentine
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Mary Black

Mary Black

Stats : 271

Living room (Closed)  - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 15 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 11:40 pm

"You're agreeing to Vanity being flower manlady at the wedding in a purple sparkly suit riding the giant green giant and shooting corn... I think." She laughed.
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

Stats : 477

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 15 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 11:44 pm

"Aye," he said slowly nodding his head. That summed up all of Vanity in Mary's few words. He's Crazy. "I don't mind you being Manlady. Sorrow's going to be best man. But Van, no shooting Corn."
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

Stats : 479

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 15 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 11:46 pm

Cazz laughed slightly shaking her head about remembering something she needed to Luke. Waving her hands about a bit she raised a hand waiting for someone to call on her.
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 15 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 12:00 am

Mary looked at Cazz and smiled, vaguely wondering how long she could keep that up.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 15 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 12:05 am

Looking over at Mary she dropped her hand before asking. " Hey will you help me up all the blood is rushing to my head and my eyes are going to fall out."
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 15 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 12:12 am

Mary got off the couch and gave Cazz a hand up, holding out her arms in case the young woman were to fall.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 15 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 12:22 am

Some how doing a strange flip thing before getting back on her feet. The world spun around a bit before she grabbed onto her shoulder to steady herself. " Thank you muchly. By the way how has life been going?"
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 15 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 12:32 am

"Pretty boring. Redecorating my place, throwing out old junk, getting new junk..." She grinned. "You going to sit on the couch the right way, now?"
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 15 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 12:36 am

" How exciting new junk. Old junk... junk that you haven't seen in a while... great times!" Smiling happily Cazz let go of Mary's shoulders now feeling confident enough to stand on her own. " Well I guess so... If you think it is smart... makes me feel cool though not going to lie... just like a hipster."
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 15 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 1:12 am

"If you be a hipster and sit upside down again, I'm not helping you up." She threatened jokingly, sitting back on the sofa.

(Sorry, I forgot this tab existed.)
Back to top Go down
Vanity Novario
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Vanity Novario

Stats : 280

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 15 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 12:43 pm

Vanity pulled his spidery legs up, now sitting cross-legged on the already-too-small couch. "So...I vote we get some strippers."
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 15 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 10:56 pm

"For the wedding?" Mary asked. "Or just for now? Or the bachelor party? Or the bachelorette party? Or all of the above?" She grinned.
"Boy, you are so skinny, if I was as strong as I thought I was I would pick you up." She poked Vanity's knee.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 15 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 4:38 am

" All of the above..." Nodding happily trying not to think to deeply into anything anyone said. Looking over at Luke she nodded before sharing an inside joke wit herself laughing slightly. Her shoulders moving a bit before shaking her head. If only the people knew around her what was going on in her mind... they most likely wouldn't be here.
" So! Anything new guys? I feel like it has been a long days night since I've seen you all."
Back to top Go down
Vanity Novario
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Vanity Novario

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 6:34 pm

"None of the above. Just strippers. For me. None of you." His arms folded over his chest and his leg retreated from Mary's touch. "And I'm not skinny. I'm super buff. Buuffff."
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 9:05 pm

"Vanity, you can be skinny and buff at the same time, but you'd better share those strippers. Sharing is caring. Cazzie, I've told you what all's new with me." She ignored Cazz's giggling, it was likely about something completely off-topic and only slightly sense-making.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 15 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 12:26 am

"Not always! Harpies is not a sharing is caring instance!" Leaning her head on the back of the couch she yawned slightly putting a hand over her mouth. A list went off in her mind. ' Need to get more dog food, clean the room... buy food, order more vodka for the bar... figure out ' Holding up how many things she had to do on her finger she watched them trying to think of what she was going to do about them all before brushing some hair out of her face. 'Forget about it!' got up quickly from the couch smiling happily at her guest."Anyone want anything to drink?Tea? Liquor? Purple stuff... Sunny D?"
Back to top Go down
Vanity Novario
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Vanity Novario

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 15 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 12:32 am

"OH GOD, PURPLE IS MY FAVORITE FLAVOR!" All ideas of a stripper were lost at the mention of a 'purply drank' and he stood up, immediately pulling Cazz up with him. "make sommmme!"
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 15 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 1:41 am

Holding his hands she got excited her voice rising as she talked. " Were you can crunch the sugar in between your teeth while you drink!?" pulling him along to the kitchen starting to look for the kool-aid
Back to top Go down
Vanity Novario
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Vanity Novario

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 15 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 5:09 pm

"Yeahyeahyeah! I want it to be difficult to stir- like, like, not sweetened water, but dampened sugar, kay?" He followed after the girl, bouncing along happily.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 15 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 5:21 pm

Cazz got up in the top cabinet grabbing the purple kool-aid then grabbed the huge sugar jar. Quickly getting the pitcher out of the dishwasher Cazz began to dump sugar in. "Tell me when.."
Back to top Go down
Vanity Novario
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Vanity Novario

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 15 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 6:12 pm

"You're doing it all wrong." He pushed the girl away, replacing the sugar into the container and simply dumping the flavoring itno the sugar jar. "alright...Two cups of water~"
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 15 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 8:11 pm

" We are going to need spoons to drink this!" She jumped around excitedly while handing him a cup full of water.
Back to top Go down
Vanity Novario
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Vanity Novario

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 15 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 8:18 pm

He dumped in the liquid, then handed back the cup, starting to stir- though having difficulty accomplishing this.
"God, it's like syrup."
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 15 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 8:27 pm

" We are going to go into a sugar coma and then die a wonderful cavity filled life." She jumped up on the counter sitting there while taking two cold glasses from the freezer.
Back to top Go down
Vanity Novario
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Vanity Novario

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 15 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 11:08 pm

He picked up the container and tilted it, waiting for some of it to come out.
Nothing.
He frowned, beginning to rapidly hit the bottom of the plastic holder, attempting to break it loose. After a few minutes the "drink" finally unsuctioned itself from the bottom of the container and groggily rolled itself down the edge until it plopped with a sickening 'squelch' at the bottom of the cup.

"Delicious."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Living room (Closed)
Page 15 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next