Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Living room (Closed)

Go down 
+6
Blaire Attor
Alexandra Leoine
Vanity Novario
Paula Nera
A. Luke Brown
Cazz Valentine
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

Stats : 479

Living room (Closed)  - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 12:23 am

Grabbing the book off the shelf walking down the hall going in threw a few more doors before coming back after a few moment. "I do not think we should discus something... Such as what we were just talk about. " Cazz's eyes were a dull gray... Some the spark leaving them. "Anything else would be nice."
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

Stats : 271

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 12:33 am

"Right, er..." Her mind shot off in two directions at once. One, searching for something to talk about, the other worrying about Cazz, the book, where the book had gone, what it had done to Cazz, what the pill had done to Cazz...
"Um, what does your fiancée want to do as a career?"
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 12:37 am

"God only knows..." She smiled again like everything they talked about did not just go on. "I believe he will do something great though... He's very good at potions. Amazing actually." smiling a little she watched Mary for a moment. "What do you want to say?"
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 12:41 am

"Oh, nevermind, I was just thinking about the thing you don't want to talk about." She began combing her fingers through her hair for something to do. "Do you think he might become potions teacher at a school? Or is he like me, can't stand whining and crying?"
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 12:45 am

Shrugging slightly sighing. "Honestly I have no idea... What ever he wants to go I guess." Bitting her lips some more looking away from Mary. "Just out with it."
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 12:54 am

Mary pressed her hair to her head. "I'mWorriedAboutYou." She said in a rush, hoping Cazz wouldn't be able to understand. She herself had said that the book drove her mad, and Mary was genuinely worried for her new friend. The book had been locked up for a reason.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 1:00 am

Sitting down next to her smiling softly. Taking her hands out of her hair placing them in her lap. "Mary... Calm yourself... I will be fine... I am fine." Smiling once more fixing her hair a little. "Are you worried about anything else?"
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 1:08 am

"Cazz, you said that that book drove you mad. I don't think you're okay." Mary pleaded, letting Cazz play with her hair. "I really think you need to just lock the book up in Gringott's and stop by St. Mungo's for a quick once-over. Does your boy know about the book?" She half wanted to Petrificus Totalus Cazz and send her to St. Mungo's, then float the book back to the Ministry so it couldn't do any more harm. But that was rash and irrational, and very doubtful to work. Mary needed to stay calm and convince Cazz to do it of her own free will.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 1:19 am

Letting go of her all together. Taking a deep breath getting up from the couch picking up another book flipping threw it before setting it down. "Quite honestly you are the only one I've really told the effects the book has had on me... Luke knows about the book but not the god damn effects! I do not share with people... Ever."
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 1:28 am

"Okay..." Mary replied slowly, her brain whizzing at top speed. "Do the benefits of the book really outweigh what's it's done to you? All I'm asking is you stop looking at the book, you don't have to give it back and get in trouble, just stop looking at it, and take a quick trip to make sure you're alright. Will you do that?" She worked to keep her voice at normal speaking level, not go all high-pitched like people did with little kids.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 1:34 am

"Under so said books judgment I have made some very bad disations and to stay alive... I do not believe I could stop looking at it or I will most likely end up dead." Throwing the book into a near by wall. Pages flutter around as it hit the wall with such force that it made it a hole pages every were now. Putting both hands into her hair crouching down trying to think of something.
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 1:45 am

"Okay, you need the book, it's good you explained it to me." Mary crouched beside her laying a hand on each shoulder gently. "Is there anything I can do to help?" She asked softly, trying to get Cazz to calm down. A small child throwing objects, screaming, and shutting down was annoying, something parents were supposed to correct. A young woman doing those same actions was deeply frightening to Mary. She wondered if Cazz could bear to be away from the book, or if they were magically linked. Would Cazz allow a Healer to help her? Would a Healer come to the house? Her head spun, ached, searching for answers for the girl, Mary even would have welcomed a vision if it would have helped, but she couldn't come up with anything. She simply didn't know enough about the situation.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 1:57 am

Taking a deep breath trying to some what calm down her world was spinning it had been to long since she slept... 'Three weeks too long... Last night was just to little five minutes is never enough.' shrugging Mary's hand off standing eyes still closed. It was always so much easier to think when she couldn't see. "I'm sorry... I... I think you should leave." chewing on her bottom lip she stared at her before staring at the ground. "I am sorry... Very much so... Please forgive me for the lack of hospitality I've shown to you tonight as well as my melt down..." looking over at the book she slowly took out her wand fixing up the wall as well as the book putting it back in it's place. "This is no way someone should act.."
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 2:03 am

"Cazz..." She whispered, standing. She wanted to hug Cazz and tell her that it was okay, that it was all okay, and would be okay. She wanted to tell Cazz that she wasn't leaving until she was sure Cazz was safe, or until the fiancée arrived. But she couldn't quite grasp the words for her emotions, so all that was left to say was "Cazz..."
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 2:11 am

Looking at her now sadness in her eyes as she did so trying to cover it up with a smile. "I'm really sorry... It was a terrible thing to bring you in." she rubbed her arm slightly looking down at the ground once more. "Sorry." it was the only thing that came to mind.
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 2:17 am

Mary stepped toward the door, but turned around. "You have my number, you can, uh, you can call me anytime. Anytime. " Then she left, only perhaps 3 meters to walk until it was considered a polite distance from the house for Apparition. Her head swam with all the information she'd taken in.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 2:24 am

Cazz watched her leave slowly walking to the door locking it before leaning aginst it letting her self slide down it. Her head fell between her knees as she though about what she had just done.. What she did do.

'What the fuck have I done...' hands ran threw her hair trying to think trying to breath. This all was too much. Closing her eyes tightly.

'I... I am so tired.' dragging her self up from the floor she walked to her bed room stripping along the way till she fell into bed wide awake.
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 2:43 pm

Mary followed Cazz inside.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 2:49 pm

After putting everything away she sat on the couch sighing happily eyes sliding closed. "Marys... Harries... Canary... Mary!" Laughing lightly tapping her feet to a beat that did not insist yet. "Have you been outta london?"
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 2:57 pm

"Occasionally." She replied, sitting next to Cazz. "Not in a while, mostly my grandparents would drive my brothers and I to amusement parks when we were little, and over the summers. Grandad and the boys would go on the thrill rides while Grandmum and I walked around the cute little shopping centres. Why d'you ask?"
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 3:13 pm

Smiling slightly nodding. "No reason. I just like to know things." Laughing slightly pulling the coffee table closer and proping her feet up. "We should go do something crazy. Haven't been in the hospital in a while."
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 3:25 pm

Mary groaned and put her head in her hands. "Is that you measure your success or something, getting sent to St. Mungo's?" She could imagine Cazz doing something stupid like taunting a Hippogriff for fun.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 3:30 pm

"Yeah that's like the gold, slivers if you get arrested or out run the police, and bronzes is if you get some sorta adrinalen high from it. Good times..." Nodding in aprovel over the grading system.
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 3:37 pm

"Merlin." She muttered. "You're like a muggle book I once read, about this girl who breaks into empty amusement parks and the like for fun. Got bit by a garter snake breaking into SeaWorld."
(Real book, Paper Towns by John Green)
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 6:49 pm

Laughing slightly holding her sides tightly trying to keep laughter in. "No way... Seaworlds security is way to high just to break in I've tried."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Living room (Closed)
Page 9 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next