Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Living room (Closed)

Go down 
+6
Blaire Attor
Alexandra Leoine
Vanity Novario
Paula Nera
A. Luke Brown
Cazz Valentine
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Mary Black

Mary Black

Stats : 271

Living room (Closed)  - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 14 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 10:02 pm

Mary laughed. "Luke, I'd think you'd be used to this kind of stuff. Though I suppose Hogwarts occupied your mind for a while."
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

Stats : 479

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 14 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 10:03 pm

Pinching the bridge of her nose for a moment thinking. "Ummm lets see.... I had just gotten off the drinking binge... random kid in my yard... sooo lets say about five months ago... its true what they say about the hot pockets though... no one like those hot pockets!" She smiled happily looking back up at him.
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

Stats : 477

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 14 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 10:11 pm

He looked back at Mary. "No. Not really, but that is one reason why I am marring her. It will be a never boring day in the land of Cazz." His arms wrapped around Cazz's waist, holding her close to him, watching the pocket pool. "What if I throw you in?" he asked jokingly, looking down at her.
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 14 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 10:16 pm

"So cuuuute!" Mary exclaimed, holding her hands to her cheeks. "Not being thrown into a hot pocket pool, that'd be really gross, they're probably moldy by now. But you two are adorable together!"
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 14 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 10:18 pm

A look of horror crossed her face as she looked up at him jaw dropping slightly. Slowly she turned back to the pool. It was gross the hot pockets had green stuff starting to grow though some look the same as the day she put it in there others... others were not so lucky. She was sure there was a monster in the deeper end. "I will drag you down with me into that watery hot pockety hell..." Looking back up at him nodding confirming with herself what she said. She gave him a tight hug. " But you won't do something like that..." Hearing what Mary said had a blush on her cheeks. Getting more red as she went on.
Back to top Go down
Vanity Novario
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Vanity Novario

Stats : 280

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 14 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 10:36 pm

( I have 50 mg of Melatonin in me right now. LETSDOTHIS )

Vanity's eyes flickered back and forth between the three people as they each spoke their two cents. Slowly his lips pulled into a deeper and deeper frown and his eyebrows continually pulled closer, a look of concentration appearing on his face that hadn't been seen since he took the Ministry entrance exam. He took a few seconds to tbhin kover his next plan of action, carefully choosing his words and making sure he incorporated all the previous information he had learned between the discombobulated train of thought that went through the room.
"Guys," He began seriously, "I have no clue what's happening right now."
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 14 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 10:43 pm

Turning slightly to look at him Cazz raised an eyebrow. Maybe he lost his mind? Time to mind fuck Vanity! " Um... you were just talking to you dolphin father on the phone he wants you to bring home fresh fish do not forget."
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 14 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 10:46 pm

"Cazz!" Mary laughed and slung her arm around Vanity's shoulders. "They're discussing the hot pocket pool and if Luke id going to throw Cazz in, and if he does she's taking him with her. You and I can watch."
Back to top Go down
Vanity Novario
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Vanity Novario

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 14 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 10:50 pm

Fear and confusion flashed through the eyes of Vanity. "Oh sweet-Jesus-Potter...is...is my dolphin-dad in the hotpocket pool?"
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 14 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 10:52 pm

" Of course not... I am not that mean. Hes in the bath tub.... chilling. He came up through the drain said he missed you so much and you must take over the dolphin thrown!" She sighed drastically.
Back to top Go down
Vanity Novario
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Vanity Novario

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 14 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 10:55 pm

"I FUCKIN' KNEW IT!" He stood up, slamming his heel into the burnt remains of the wooden table. "I'M COMIN' DADDY!" He bolted up the stairs to find the bathtub his father occupied. Until- "wait a minute..." He turned on his heel, a finger pointed accusingly at Cazz. "My dad isn't a dolphin!"
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 14 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 11:01 pm

" But you swim so fast!" Cazz laughed now, hard hiding her face in Luke's chest. Mumbling something along the lines. " Oh... oh my god... this-s is like the second time I've done that... shit never gets old... funnier then standup."
Back to top Go down
Vanity Novario
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Vanity Novario

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 14 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 11:05 pm

"Dude, Cazz, broseph- I know we're friend and shit, but seriously, s'not cool. You know our relationship is built on trust and you...you're just openin' up a whole can of no-trust worms! You know what happened last time you decided to breach our trust barrier? Do you remember that conversation? "No, seriously Van, it's a girl- trust me." And ya know what happened? That wasn't girly-parts under that skirt! NOW LOOK AT ME! I'm gay- this is all your fault! You and your goddamn convincing-transvestite-friend's fault." He paused his yelling, before looking up. "Oh, that reminds me, can I be the flower girl at your wedding?"
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 14 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 11:09 pm

Mary snorted. "I can tell you've been friends for a while, your minds veer off on tangents the same."
Back to top Go down
Vanity Novario
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Vanity Novario

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 14 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 11:12 pm

He glanced over to Mary, all anger gone from his face. "I'd be a flowerman-- and I'd come in with a cape! And instead of throwing the flowers in the air, I'd specialize a flower-gun that I would use to shoot them at high-velocity towards people's faces."
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 14 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 11:14 pm

"Wouldn't work." Mary grinned, still lounging on the couch. "Flowers aren't heavy enough to shoot."
Back to top Go down
Vanity Novario
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Vanity Novario

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 14 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 11:16 pm

"Oh, you're right- Oh wait a minute- IM MAGIC, PHYSICS CAN KISS MY ASS!" Once again a sharp kick was aimed towards the abused and dismembered table.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 14 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 11:24 pm

" as long as your still my best man lady you could be riding in on the green giant shooting corn at people... as long as Luke says okay." She.gave a half shrug.
Back to top Go down
Vanity Novario
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Vanity Novario

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 14 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 11:27 pm

"Of course I'll be your best manlady! But I demand a purple suit that is bedazzled. Y'aint gonna gyp me out of my bling." He nodded seriously.

(Cazz...go to sleep, I can tell you're tired as fuck xD )
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 14 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 11:31 pm

( i can't ... i am sitting in the car at schnucks waiting for my mum and jenny to get out so i can drive there drunk asss home)

" course not hun... what kinda far hag would i be if i just left you with out a glittery suit. I mean its not like the glitter is going to eat my brains... much less my eyes."
Back to top Go down
Vanity Novario
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Vanity Novario

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 14 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 11:33 pm

( I'm still kinda fucked up from last night. I also have a distinct memory of you kicking me in the face-- a bruise is showing up xD )

"It'll just get into your eyes and be super obnoxious, s'all." He nodded his head, arms folding over his chest. "I'm glad we can be honest with eachother like this."
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 14 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 11:35 pm

Luke sat their, watching the scene play out. Nothing really interesting going on. Vanity is slowly going pysco, Cazz is driving him their, while Mary tries to give direction to 'La La Land'. "What?" he asked, pulling out of his day dream. "What should I say okay too?"
Back to top Go down
Vanity Novario
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Vanity Novario

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 14 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 11:38 pm

( Sleeping meds are kicking in, night guys. )
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 14 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 11:39 pm

(Night Van-Van)
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 14 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 11:39 pm

(duck last night i was laughing at the fat guy on tv doing funny faces i could have been kicking lots of people in the face.)

" I Am very glad as well... but next time lest not open up that can of truth worms... hurts my soul you know." She giggled .

( also light saber candy can fit comfortable in my boobs.)

" no idea really.... are you James Bond?" She sat down next to.him before hanging upside down from the couch.

Last edited by Cazz Valentine on Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Living room (Closed)    Living room (Closed)  - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Living room (Closed)
Page 14 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next