Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

All around me are familiar places... tag Kimbree, Alexandra

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Alexandra Brazell
3rd Year
Alexandra Brazell

Stats : 131

All around me are familiar places... tag Kimbree, Alexandra - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All around me are familiar places... tag Kimbree, Alexandra   All around me are familiar places... tag Kimbree, Alexandra - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 1:40 am

"Interesting," Alex blushed as Timothy quietened the cymbal. She was aware of how quiet it was suddenly. "Um," she said patting down her shirt, "Err - Care of Magical Creatures. I actually really like it. And um, charms, defense, potions and herbology."
Back to top Go down
Kimbree Lupin
4th Year
Kimbree Lupin

Stats : 128

PostSubject: Re: All around me are familiar places... tag Kimbree, Alexandra   All around me are familiar places... tag Kimbree, Alexandra - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 2:38 am

(sorry I have to give up my internet for a week or so because of my families bonding trip and im lucky to sneak it.)
Back to top Go down
Timothy Carpenter
Head Boy
Timothy Carpenter

Stats : 232

PostSubject: Re: All around me are familiar places... tag Kimbree, Alexandra   All around me are familiar places... tag Kimbree, Alexandra - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 3:20 pm

((It's fine, Kimbree. :) Life happens, have fun with your family))
Alex the Ravenclaw smoothed her shirt, an anxiety behaviour. What in the world was she so nervous about?
"Having fun in Care?" Timothy asked, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Brazell
3rd Year
Alexandra Brazell

PostSubject: Re: All around me are familiar places... tag Kimbree, Alexandra   All around me are familiar places... tag Kimbree, Alexandra - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 10:24 pm

Alex blushed as Timothy looked at her, and she nodded slowly. She wasn't really used to receiving so much attention from guys. Against her better judgement, Alex felt strangely nervous around him. She cursed herself - surely she wasn't one of those girls who developed crushes on older boys? She was smart - not silly. And her parents would never approve.

She was having an argument inside her head - battling herself: the typical clash of brain versus heart. And just as her head was beginning to get busy - which it did often - she realised: It doesn't matter - what do you mean to him anyway, Alex?
Looking back at Timothy, she managed to cough out, "Yes, I like it."
Back to top Go down
Timothy Carpenter
Head Boy
Timothy Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: All around me are familiar places... tag Kimbree, Alexandra   All around me are familiar places... tag Kimbree, Alexandra - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 11:19 pm

Timothy noticed Alex the Ravenclaw blushing. It was a completely involuntary rush of blood to the face, but what did it mean? He must have read about it, he'd read over a dozen books on body language, but what did blushing mean? Embarrassment? She had no reason to be embarrassed. She nodded slowly, her mind on other things. On whatever had caused her to blush -What? What? What?-. She did like CoMC. Could she be embarrassed about liking it after he said he didn't think he'd need it?
"Well, that's good." He smiled. "It helps when you're interested and like the class... Bit of an odd question, since you like music and magical creatures, have you tried playing music for any of them? I doubt Flobberworms would give much reaction, but any others?" It was a stupid question, but the first thing he had thought of to keep her talking. WHY had she blushed? He felt the need to find out.
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Brazell
3rd Year
Alexandra Brazell

PostSubject: Re: All around me are familiar places... tag Kimbree, Alexandra   All around me are familiar places... tag Kimbree, Alexandra - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 11:48 pm

Alex, nodded without realising what she was doing. If she was honest, she hadn't even heard the question - she was still too busy trying to catch up with the thoughts running about in her head. She watched him smile at her, and she felt the flush spread up her ears. She had never been so embarrassed. He was a lot older than her, and she - ugh. She wasn't sure what she was thinking.

Snapping back to reality, Alex gave a jolt. "Sorry - repeat that?" she asked, cringing.
Back to top Go down
Timothy Carpenter
Head Boy
Timothy Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: All around me are familiar places... tag Kimbree, Alexandra   All around me are familiar places... tag Kimbree, Alexandra - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 12:31 am

She nodded slowly again, still thinking, her blush deepened when he smiled at her- Wait. Could... Could she have a crush on him or something? She apologized and asked him to repeat his question.
"It's alright." He brushed the hair out of his eyes and smiled his Charming Smile at her, asymmetrical with a little teeth showing. "Since you like music and animals, have you ever tried playing music to animals?" If she did fancy him, his Charming Smile should cause some sort of reaction.
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Brazell
3rd Year
Alexandra Brazell

PostSubject: Re: All around me are familiar places... tag Kimbree, Alexandra   All around me are familiar places... tag Kimbree, Alexandra - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 7:43 am

Alex hesitated as Timothy smiled at her, and looked away, pretending to scratch something off a piano key. "Um," she said. "I used to play music at home to my owl. I haven't done anything at Hogwarts - it's not...well, very easy to do so, I suppose... Do I make sense?"
She could still feel him looking at her, and she began to feel hot beneath her clothes. Shifting on her seat, she chewed on her lower lip, fighting the urge to look up at the older boy.

Why aren't you being sensible, Alex, she scolded herself. You're meant to be smart
Back to top Go down
Timothy Carpenter
Head Boy
Timothy Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: All around me are familiar places... tag Kimbree, Alexandra   All around me are familiar places... tag Kimbree, Alexandra - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 3:21 pm

Alex the Ravenclaw looked away, picking at something on a piano key. She shifted position on the piano bench, biting her lip. A multitude of anxiety behaviors. Could he possibly get her to calm down? He grabbed the stool for the drum set and moved so he was sitting in front of it rather than behind. If she could see his whole body, if might calm her subconsciously that he wasn't hiding behind the kit.
"No, I totally understand." He grinned. "The animals are out there, the instruments are in here... Hopefully we'll get a new music professor and you can ask them to borrow an instrument, if you like."
He kept both feet pointed toward her, indicating he was giving her his full attention. He tried to synchronize his breathing with hers. If he remembered correctly, her subconscious might pick up on their breathing in synchronization and relax, perhaps think they had a connection. If she fancied him, and she was giving indications she did, he might as well use it to his advantage.
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Brazell
3rd Year
Alexandra Brazell

PostSubject: Re: All around me are familiar places... tag Kimbree, Alexandra   All around me are familiar places... tag Kimbree, Alexandra - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 9:11 pm

Alex felt her heat and embarrassment get worse as Timothy moved so that he was in front of the drumset. Slowly though, she calmed down. She didn't know why. Turning back to Timothy, she nodded. "You're right - and I'm sure that'd be a good idea." She grinned and looked down at her feet, not wanting to do anything stupid.
Back to top Go down
Timothy Carpenter
Head Boy
Timothy Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: All around me are familiar places... tag Kimbree, Alexandra   All around me are familiar places... tag Kimbree, Alexandra - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 9:41 pm

She was facing him and looking at him when she spoke, but looked down when she was finished. Still nervous, but not as much so.
"D'you have a pet? Here at school, I mean? A cat or owl or toad or something?" It was a rubbish question, he probably looked like a complete numpty; but bloody hell was it hard to think properly when you were focused on keeping your breath synced with another person's. Had any of his books warned about that? He couldn't remember them doing so. He'd have to go back and write notes over the next school break. If he remembered.
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Brazell
3rd Year
Alexandra Brazell

PostSubject: Re: All around me are familiar places... tag Kimbree, Alexandra   All around me are familiar places... tag Kimbree, Alexandra - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 9:45 pm

Alex nodded. "Yup - an owl," she said, her eyes flitting up to Timothy's face and then back down to her feet. Shrugging, she explained, "her name is Talia. Do you have any pets?" (should we continue this somewhere else? I'm just aware that Kimbree isn't available :P)
Back to top Go down
Timothy Carpenter
Head Boy
Timothy Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: All around me are familiar places... tag Kimbree, Alexandra   All around me are familiar places... tag Kimbree, Alexandra - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 9:55 pm

((if you want))
Her eyes moved between his face and the floor. Was she naturally this shy, or was it only because she fancied him? He had no baseline to compare it to.
"I don't have a pet myself. My parents have 2 owls, they occasionally send me a letter or something. Maybe I'll save up my pocket money and buy myself an owl for my birthday or something." He smiled. "I probably ought to have an owl of my own." He leaned over a little, elbows on his knees, making his head height closer to hers, so he appeared as less of an authority figure or threat.
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Brazell
3rd Year
Alexandra Brazell

PostSubject: Re: All around me are familiar places... tag Kimbree, Alexandra   All around me are familiar places... tag Kimbree, Alexandra - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 8:01 pm

(maybe we should?)

"If you got an owl, what would you call him or her?" Alex didn't know what to say - she was beginning to feel flustered, and her palms were getting sweaty. This was embarrassing. She had started to wish that she hadn't ever come up here.
Back to top Go down
Timothy Carpenter
Head Boy
Timothy Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: All around me are familiar places... tag Kimbree, Alexandra   All around me are familiar places... tag Kimbree, Alexandra - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 8:36 pm

((The only thing is I don't know where to take this... Corridors?))

"Oh, that's a good question..." Timothy smiled. It was an easy, first-thing-that-pops-into-your-head type of question. He noted Alex the Ravenclaw wiping her palms on her robes. Still nervous. How could he calm her down? "I'm rubbish at names. Maybe you could explain to me how you picked out a name for... Talia, was it? And maybe we should leave Kimberly alone for now. Don't want to interrupt her." He nodded toward the Gryffindor, still completely zoned out. It was kind of unsettling.
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Brazell
3rd Year
Alexandra Brazell

PostSubject: Re: All around me are familiar places... tag Kimbree, Alexandra   All around me are familiar places... tag Kimbree, Alexandra - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 10:23 pm

Alex nodded. "Sure - we can leave." She got up, straightening her clothes.
"Bye, Kimbree," she said, looking at the Gryffindor. She was still staring out at nothing, so Alex suspected that the girl wouldn't notice their absence until later that evening. She wondered how she would react, and hoped the girl wouldn't be mad.

"It depends, I guess, on your owl," she said, shrugging. She loved animals, and there was never a time where she would dream of naming an animal without meeting it. An animal deserved a name that was reflective of his or her personality and attitude. Alex thought of animals like she did people, and so she cared deeply about giving them a suitable name.

(Yupp we can bring this to the corridor I guess?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All around me are familiar places... tag Kimbree, Alexandra   All around me are familiar places... tag Kimbree, Alexandra - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

All around me are familiar places... tag Kimbree, Alexandra
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3