Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

All around me are familiar places... tag Kimbree, Alexandra

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Timothy Carpenter
Head Boy
Timothy Carpenter

Stats : 232

All around me are familiar places... tag Kimbree, Alexandra Empty
PostSubject: All around me are familiar places... tag Kimbree, Alexandra   All around me are familiar places... tag Kimbree, Alexandra EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 12:25 am

Timothy wandered into the music room. The music professor had left last year, but the room still remained. Currently it was empty of others. Timothy wasn't very good at music. What he was was bored. He sat at a drum set and started lightly tapping the drums with the drumsticks. He was rubbish, but keeping a rolling cymbal sound was slightly enjoyable. Just taptaptaptaptaptaptap on the cymbal very lightly.
Back to top Go down
Kimbree Lupin
4th Year
Kimbree Lupin

Stats : 128

PostSubject: Re: All around me are familiar places... tag Kimbree, Alexandra   All around me are familiar places... tag Kimbree, Alexandra EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 12:33 am

Kimbree was walking down the fifth floor corridor when she heard the tapping of drums. She became slightly curious because the music room wasn't occupied. She peeked her head in the door and saw a boy playing the drums.
Back to top Go down
Timothy Carpenter
Head Boy
Timothy Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: All around me are familiar places... tag Kimbree, Alexandra   All around me are familiar places... tag Kimbree, Alexandra EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 12:37 am

A Gryffindor girl about his age looked in the music room and Timothy grabbed the cymbal to quiet it.
"Uh, sorry if I was bothering you." He smiled his Charming Smile, crooked and only showing a little teeth, brushing his mussed-up hair out of his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kimbree Lupin
4th Year
Kimbree Lupin

PostSubject: Re: All around me are familiar places... tag Kimbree, Alexandra   All around me are familiar places... tag Kimbree, Alexandra EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 12:40 am

"Oh no, you weren't b-bothering me. I just heard the drums so i came to i-investigate."She looked down at her feet.
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Brazell
3rd Year
Alexandra Brazell

Stats : 131

PostSubject: Re: All around me are familiar places... tag Kimbree, Alexandra   All around me are familiar places... tag Kimbree, Alexandra EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 12:44 am

Alex walked in. She wasn't doing much really - she was just wandering around. She didn't really feel like seeing anyone today, so that's why she was wandering around the classrooms instead of walking with her friends. She saw a gryffindor student with an older slytherin boy.

"Oh," she said, stepping back. "Sorry about interrupting.."
Back to top Go down
Timothy Carpenter
Head Boy
Timothy Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: All around me are familiar places... tag Kimbree, Alexandra   All around me are familiar places... tag Kimbree, Alexandra EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 12:49 am

She was shy. Really shy. Ducking her head was posture of submission, being in lower social standing.
"Did you want to play?" Timothy put the drum sticks down and walked halfway to her. "I'll leave if you want privacy, or if you want to play together I'll try to back you up on drums, but I'm pretty rubbish." He smiled self-deprecatingly, keeping his hands out of his pockets and palms turned toward her to appear non-threatening.

A Ravenclaw girl walked in, but he was focused on the Gryffindor.
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Brazell
3rd Year
Alexandra Brazell

PostSubject: Re: All around me are familiar places... tag Kimbree, Alexandra   All around me are familiar places... tag Kimbree, Alexandra EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 12:53 am

Alex stepped back, but didn't leave the room, instead leaning against the doorway with her head resting on the back of her right hand, which she set against the doorframe. She didn't say anything, but watched with interest as the Slytherin boy made his offer to the Gryffindor girl.
She was wondering if the girl was good at music. Probably, she thought. Why else would that boy be offering to play for her?
Back to top Go down
Kimbree Lupin
4th Year
Kimbree Lupin

PostSubject: Re: All around me are familiar places... tag Kimbree, Alexandra   All around me are familiar places... tag Kimbree, Alexandra EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 12:55 am

"N-no no im ok." She smiled. She then turned to the Ravenclaw girl. "H-hi did you come in to play?"
Back to top Go down
Timothy Carpenter
Head Boy
Timothy Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: All around me are familiar places... tag Kimbree, Alexandra   All around me are familiar places... tag Kimbree, Alexandra EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 12:58 am

The Ravenclaw girl relaxed against the doorjamb, almost lounging, hand behind her head, clearly uncaring of the scene before her. He vaugely wondered if she knew the sort of signals she was sending, even someone who didn't study body language would be able to read her.

I'm ok. The Gryffindor said. Timothy took that to mean she didn't want to play. She asked the Ravenclaw if she wanted to play and Timothy shifted his attention to her. Should he give her the Charming Smile as well? Not yet. Gryffindor might catch on that it was a move.
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Brazell
3rd Year
Alexandra Brazell

PostSubject: Re: All around me are familiar places... tag Kimbree, Alexandra   All around me are familiar places... tag Kimbree, Alexandra EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 12:59 am

Alex smiled at the girl, and realised that the boy behind her was looking at her too, and stood up, hoping her blush wasn't too obvious. "Uhh - no," she mumbled. "I'm not very good - I only know how to play a few things on the piano." She was being modest - if she was honest, she knew she was actually pretty good, but she didn't want to come across as cocky, so she didn't say anything. She brushed hair out of her eyes and glanced at her shoes, then at the wall, then at the drum set. She had never really liked making eye contact with students in the years above her. She didn't want to get in their way or to annoy them - she was the kind of person who respected - and feared - her elders. "I was just walking around," she explained. "Do you play? Or sing?"
Back to top Go down
Timothy Carpenter
Head Boy
Timothy Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: All around me are familiar places... tag Kimbree, Alexandra   All around me are familiar places... tag Kimbree, Alexandra EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 1:07 am

The Ravenclaw suddenly and drastically changed her posture, standing up straight and looking down. She mumbled, but Timothy caught most of what she said. Touching her hair, anxiety behavior. Looking down, submissive behavior. Not keeping eye contact, anxiety behavior or on autism spectrum.
"I'm utter rubbish at music, I'm sure you're loads better than I am." He smiled. "No need to be nervous, we're not going to make you play if you don't want to."
Back to top Go down
Kimbree Lupin
4th Year
Kimbree Lupin

PostSubject: Re: All around me are familiar places... tag Kimbree, Alexandra   All around me are familiar places... tag Kimbree, Alexandra EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 1:09 am

She smiled at the girl. She reminded her of herself in a way but she had come out of her shell since then. "I-i sometimes play piano and sing but not well."
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Brazell
3rd Year
Alexandra Brazell

PostSubject: Re: All around me are familiar places... tag Kimbree, Alexandra   All around me are familiar places... tag Kimbree, Alexandra EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 1:13 am

Alex shoved her hands in her pockets. "Yeah, I'd rather not play. At least," she said, her eyes darting to the boy and then back to the girl, "not on my own - only if you guys do too."

She winced slightly, hearing the words coming out of her mouth and hearing how... stupid she sounded. Why, she mentally cursed herself.
She looked at the boy once more. "Do you play anything?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Timothy Carpenter
Head Boy
Timothy Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: All around me are familiar places... tag Kimbree, Alexandra   All around me are familiar places... tag Kimbree, Alexandra EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 1:19 am

Hiding her hands, anxiety behavior. Winced at something, Timothy wasn't sure what to make of that. None of his body language books said anything about that.
"Not really, no." Timothy chuckled. "I was playing drums earlier, but only because you don't hardly need any practice or anything for drums."
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Brazell
3rd Year
Alexandra Brazell

PostSubject: Re: All around me are familiar places... tag Kimbree, Alexandra   All around me are familiar places... tag Kimbree, Alexandra EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 1:27 am

Alex shrugged. "I guess so," she said, stepping hesitantly forward. She motioned towards the drumsticks in his hand. "Can I try?"
She bit her lip, waiting for his answer.
Back to top Go down
Kimbree Lupin
4th Year
Kimbree Lupin

PostSubject: Re: All around me are familiar places... tag Kimbree, Alexandra   All around me are familiar places... tag Kimbree, Alexandra EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 1:30 am

Kimbree smiled as he chuckled. "I-if you don't mind me asking, Can i know your names." Refering to them both. Kimbree chewed on her lip a habit she jusr recently picked up.
Back to top Go down
Timothy Carpenter
Head Boy
Timothy Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: All around me are familiar places... tag Kimbree, Alexandra   All around me are familiar places... tag Kimbree, Alexandra EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 1:33 am

"Yeah, go for it." Timothy smiled, handing her the drumsticks. He was going to ask the Gryffindor girl if she wanted to play something, but figured it might be rude to have her play over the Ravenclaw, and she'd grab an instrument if she wanted. She did remind them that none of the trio had introduced themselves.
"I'm Timothy Carpenter." He smiled. He debated telling them he wasn't mean like the Slytherin stereotype, but that might make them suspicious, he'd have to just show them he was nice. That could take a while.
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Brazell
3rd Year
Alexandra Brazell

PostSubject: Re: All around me are familiar places... tag Kimbree, Alexandra   All around me are familiar places... tag Kimbree, Alexandra EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 1:37 am

Alex nodded. "I'm Alexandra Brazell," she said, taking the sticks from Timothy. "Most people call me Alex," she added, making her way to the drumset. She sat down, and was aware of how big drumsets were....and how small she was.
Back to top Go down
Kimbree Lupin
4th Year
Kimbree Lupin

PostSubject: Re: All around me are familiar places... tag Kimbree, Alexandra   All around me are familiar places... tag Kimbree, Alexandra EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 1:44 am

"I'm Kimbree Lupin-Tonks." She smiled. She began studying the other two. She usually did that. Sh estarted with the boy whose name she learned was Timothy.
Back to top Go down
Timothy Carpenter
Head Boy
Timothy Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: All around me are familiar places... tag Kimbree, Alexandra   All around me are familiar places... tag Kimbree, Alexandra EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 1:48 am

Alex and Kimbree. Short and common, and long an unusual names. He should be able to remember them for a bit. Alex the Ravenclaw looked to be slightly in awe of the drum set. She did look a little younger than him, second or third year, perhaps she'd never seen a drum kit before. Kimbree the Gryffindor was looking at him. His hair wasn't objectionably messed up, perhaps he had something in his teeth, or acne on his face he hadn't noticed. Either way, it didn't really matter. Let her stare.
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Brazell
3rd Year
Alexandra Brazell

PostSubject: Re: All around me are familiar places... tag Kimbree, Alexandra   All around me are familiar places... tag Kimbree, Alexandra EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 2:02 am

"Um, so do I just tap? Or..." Alex trailed off, not wanting to sound stupid.
Back to top Go down
Kimbree Lupin
4th Year
Kimbree Lupin

PostSubject: Re: All around me are familiar places... tag Kimbree, Alexandra   All around me are familiar places... tag Kimbree, Alexandra EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 2:07 am

She hoped he hadn't noticed her staring at him. She directed all of her attention to Alex who sat behind the drumset. "Have you played the drums before?" She asked Alex while letting out a small giggle. trying to not sound mean.
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Brazell
3rd Year
Alexandra Brazell

PostSubject: Re: All around me are familiar places... tag Kimbree, Alexandra   All around me are familiar places... tag Kimbree, Alexandra EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 2:17 am

Alex shook her head. "No - never. My parents wanted me to play something "smart", like the piano. I know how to play the violin a bit as well, although..well, really I'm terrible at it." She rolled her eyes, and ducked her head as she adjusted the seat so that she was taller than the drumset and didn't have to look up at the others.
Back to top Go down
Timothy Carpenter
Head Boy
Timothy Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: All around me are familiar places... tag Kimbree, Alexandra   All around me are familiar places... tag Kimbree, Alexandra EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 2:18 am

"Just do whatever you want." Timothy smiled at Alex the Ravenclaw. "I highly doubt you'll break it, these are school drums. And even if you do, we can just fix it. Go wild." Perhaps having two people standing there not doing anything was making her nervous. He found a harmonica on a shelf and wiped it on his robe before blowing into it experimentally. A harmonica should be pretty easy, right?
Wrong. He winced at the loud noise that came out of the small instrument. "I'm utter rubbish." He chuckled, wiping the harmonica and putting it back on the shelf.
Back to top Go down
Kimbree Lupin
4th Year
Kimbree Lupin

PostSubject: Re: All around me are familiar places... tag Kimbree, Alexandra   All around me are familiar places... tag Kimbree, Alexandra EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 2:21 am

She laughed at Timothy. "It wasn't T-that bad."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All around me are familiar places... tag Kimbree, Alexandra   All around me are familiar places... tag Kimbree, Alexandra Empty

Back to top Go down

All around me are familiar places... tag Kimbree, Alexandra
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next