Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Heard of you... tag Kimbree

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jackson Smith
3rd Year
Jackson Smith

Stats : 260

Heard of you... tag Kimbree Empty
PostSubject: Heard of you... tag Kimbree   Heard of you... tag Kimbree EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 5:34 pm

Jackson ran his wand along book titles slowly, not really listening. He was in the history section, bored, looking for something that sounded exciting. He wished the school library had more storybooks, but history would do. His cane trailed behind him, held loosely in his other hand. There were some other students about, making vague shuffly noises of paper or feet.
Back to top Go down
http://dolphin64575.deviantart.com
Kimbree Lupin
4th Year
Kimbree Lupin

Stats : 128

PostSubject: Re: Heard of you... tag Kimbree   Heard of you... tag Kimbree EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 5:46 pm

Kimbree was in the library as usual looking for new material to read.She walked up and down the isles merely skimming through until she came across a boy in the history section and nearly dropped her books. She soon realized he was the boy that some other students had been wispering about. She never was one to listen in on the others conversations but she did hear some occasionally.She hoped that she wouldn't bother him while she scanned the books on that isle.
(sorry im not very good at this sometimes lol)
Back to top Go down
Jackson Smith
3rd Year
Jackson Smith

PostSubject: Re: Heard of you... tag Kimbree   Heard of you... tag Kimbree EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 5:52 pm

(it's alright :) )
Jackson heard someone else in the aisle and pulled his wand away from the bookshelf, silencing it. He pulled his cane closer, more upright, to take up less space.
"Sorry, am I in the way?" He turned his head toward the noise. If someone was looking for a specific book, he could certainly wait to resume his browsing.
Back to top Go down
Kimbree Lupin
4th Year
Kimbree Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Heard of you... tag Kimbree   Heard of you... tag Kimbree EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 6:57 pm

Kimbree was startled. "N-No your fine." She tried to sound as kind as she could.
Back to top Go down
Jackson Smith
3rd Year
Jackson Smith

PostSubject: Re: Heard of you... tag Kimbree   Heard of you... tag Kimbree EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 7:02 pm

She stuttered a little.
"I didn't mean to surprise you. Sorry if I did." Jackson smiled. She sounded about his age. "Just browsing?" There were only so many things to do to keep occupied, the library always had a few bored kids like himself just wandering around.
Back to top Go down
Kimbree Lupin
4th Year
Kimbree Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Heard of you... tag Kimbree   Heard of you... tag Kimbree EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 7:10 pm

Kimbree giggled to herself. "I-it's ok and yea im just browsing you?" She grabbed a book from the shelf next to her and skimmed through it. She felt embarassed asking him questions.
Back to top Go down
Jackson Smith
3rd Year
Jackson Smith

PostSubject: Re: Heard of you... tag Kimbree   Heard of you... tag Kimbree EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 7:17 pm

"Same. The history books are most like stories." He stopped, maybe he shouldn't have said so much. "I m-mean, just 'cause I'm bored and it's something to do..." He stuck his wand in his robe pocket and folded up his cane, just so he wouldn't think about how he just told a stranger he was looking for stories in the school library. She must think he was a stupid kid.
Back to top Go down
Kimbree Lupin
4th Year
Kimbree Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Heard of you... tag Kimbree   Heard of you... tag Kimbree EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 7:26 pm

She giggled at his comment. "Yeah, the history books are most like stories." "D-do you enjoy reading stories?" She felt stupid. She almost never stuttered and she didn't know why she was now. She put the book that she was holding back on the shelf and pulled down another.
Back to top Go down
Jackson Smith
3rd Year
Jackson Smith

PostSubject: Re: Heard of you... tag Kimbree   Heard of you... tag Kimbree EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 7:40 pm

"Yeah." He grinned. "My favorites are historical fiction, or set in the future. Um, you?" It sounded like she was putting books back and taking them out. He stuck his folded-up cane in his robe pocket.
Back to top Go down
Kimbree Lupin
4th Year
Kimbree Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Heard of you... tag Kimbree   Heard of you... tag Kimbree EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 7:52 pm

"I-i like all kinds of stories as long as they are interesting." She put the book back not happy with the choices of books. She didn't know what else to say. "so.. um y-your in hufflepuff i assume." She laughed nervously. She never felt comfortable talking to people but she could tell she enjoyed talking to him.
Back to top Go down
Jackson Smith
3rd Year
Jackson Smith

PostSubject: Re: Heard of you... tag Kimbree   Heard of you... tag Kimbree EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 8:17 pm

"Yeah." He nodded and held out his tie, which apparently identified his house. "Um, this might sound weird but, what house are you in? I'm blind, can't see at all. If you couldn't tell by the cane." A few of kids from wizarding families didn't recognize what his cane meant, he'd found; so he made it a point to state his disability when meeting new people.

(Sorry for lateness, had to walk the cat)
Back to top Go down
Kimbree Lupin
4th Year
Kimbree Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Heard of you... tag Kimbree   Heard of you... tag Kimbree EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 8:34 pm

Kimbree blushed. She had completly forgotten that he was blind. "I-i'm from Gryffindor." She had realized that she didn't even know his name. "I-if you don't mind me asking, What is your N-name?"
Back to top Go down
Jackson Smith
3rd Year
Jackson Smith

PostSubject: Re: Heard of you... tag Kimbree   Heard of you... tag Kimbree EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 9:00 pm

"Oh, sorry, I'm Jackson Smith." He grinned. He found it kind of odd that she hadn't asked him about being blind, but maybe she didn't want to offend him. Or maybe she knew someone who was blind in the muggle world.
Back to top Go down
Kimbree Lupin
4th Year
Kimbree Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Heard of you... tag Kimbree   Heard of you... tag Kimbree EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 10:41 pm

"Nice to meet you Jackson, M-my name is Kimbree Lupin-Tonks" She giggled at how their introduction was in the middle of the conversation. "So, H-have you made any friends in your classes?" She began feeling more calmer as the conversation progressed. She hoped he didn't feel uncomfortable with the question.
Back to top Go down
Jackson Smith
3rd Year
Jackson Smith

PostSubject: Re: Heard of you... tag Kimbree   Heard of you... tag Kimbree EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 10:50 pm

"Yeah, I know a fair few people." He nodded. "Did you say your name was Lupin Tonks?" As in THE Remus Lupin and the Tonks family? He added in his head. The story of the Tonks family in the Second Wizarding War was pretty sad. Could she be descended from Theodore Lupin? Though he was born over 100 years ago, in the 1990's...
Back to top Go down
Kimbree Lupin
4th Year
Kimbree Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Heard of you... tag Kimbree   Heard of you... tag Kimbree EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 10:59 pm

"Y-yea i-i am" she smiled at the question. Only a few people had asked that question before.
Back to top Go down
Jackson Smith
3rd Year
Jackson Smith

PostSubject: Re: Heard of you... tag Kimbree   Heard of you... tag Kimbree EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 11:04 pm

"I don't mean to be rude, but, if I'm remembering History of Magic class correctly, wasn't the son of Remus Lupin and Nymphadora Tonks named Theodore Lupin?" Nevermind his hobby of collecting different first names, this sounded loads more interesting.
Back to top Go down
Kimbree Lupin
4th Year
Kimbree Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Heard of you... tag Kimbree   Heard of you... tag Kimbree EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 11:19 pm

She giggled. "Yea Theodore (Teddy) Lupin." She liked when people asked her questions she could actually answer.
Back to top Go down
Jackson Smith
3rd Year
Jackson Smith

PostSubject: Re: Heard of you... tag Kimbree   Heard of you... tag Kimbree EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 11:29 pm

"So how did his mum's previous last name get added in?" Jackson couldn't remember the word for the family last name a woman changed to her husband's last name when she got married. "I mean, if you even know." It was entirely possible she didn't know.
Back to top Go down
Kimbree Lupin
4th Year
Kimbree Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Heard of you... tag Kimbree   Heard of you... tag Kimbree EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 11:36 pm

She laughed "I think they just kept the name "Tonks" as the last name, I honestly don't know though." She hadn't really looked at her history and knew barely anything about her descendents.
Back to top Go down
Jackson Smith
3rd Year
Jackson Smith

PostSubject: Re: Heard of you... tag Kimbree   Heard of you... tag Kimbree EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 11:39 pm

"Oh okay. Would it be alright if I asked you another question about your name?" He didn't want to annoy her, but collecting names had become a hobby of his. Like that Vanity kid he met first year.
Back to top Go down
Kimbree Lupin
4th Year
Kimbree Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Heard of you... tag Kimbree   Heard of you... tag Kimbree EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 12:05 am

"G-go ahead i will try to answer it t-the best i can" She smiled a small smile more to herself.
Back to top Go down
Jackson Smith
3rd Year
Jackson Smith

PostSubject: Re: Heard of you... tag Kimbree   Heard of you... tag Kimbree EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 12:13 am

"D'you know why your parents named you Kimbree? I've never heard it before." He smiled a bit. It was kind of a stupid question...
Back to top Go down
Kimbree Lupin
4th Year
Kimbree Lupin

PostSubject: Re: Heard of you... tag Kimbree   Heard of you... tag Kimbree EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 12:26 am

I really don't know why they named me that. My mom was the one who named me and i really can't ask her." She let a tear fall down her face. "A-anyway do you have any other questions for me?" She smiles a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Jackson Smith
3rd Year
Jackson Smith

PostSubject: Re: Heard of you... tag Kimbree   Heard of you... tag Kimbree EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 12:30 am

Jackson wanted to ask why she couldn't ask her mum, did she live far away? Were they fighting? Was she just not there, like Jackson's dad? But Kimbree changed the subject.
"Um, not really any more questions. Do, er, d'you have any for me?" His hair tickled his nose and he brushed it out of the way, behind his ears. He hoped his eyes didn't gross her out. Apparently they were different from other people's eyes and grossed some people out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heard of you... tag Kimbree   Heard of you... tag Kimbree Empty

Back to top Go down

Heard of you... tag Kimbree
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next