Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lupin-Tonks, Kimbree

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kimbree Lupin
4th Year
Kimbree Lupin

Stats : 128

Lupin-Tonks, Kimbree Empty
PostSubject: Lupin-Tonks, Kimbree   Lupin-Tonks, Kimbree EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 1:59 am

KIMBREE LUPIN-TONKS

Lupin-Tonks, Kimbree Hogwar10

GRYFFINDOR STUDENT

AgeGenderBlood Status
14femalehalf-blood

Magic:

Abilities:
None
Wand:  
 Hawthorn, 10 3/4", Unicorn tail hair(core),  Swishy
Patronous:
Deer
Specialty::
D.A.D.A, Herbology and Potions
Weakness::
Hexes, History of Magic, and Divination

Characteristics:

PERSONALITY: When you first meet her she may come across as a know-it-all and rather moody but as you get to know her she becomes more rounded and understandable. She can be very straight-forward with people. kind and protective towards her friends and Dad. she is the ideal student, basically a teacher's pet.She is cunning and quick-witted, very ambitious, to reach a goal she will do anything. also being competitive , knowing people in high places helps her get what she wants.She is really protective of her Cat Lily, who is very curious and adventurous

LIKES: Charms, Animals(magical creatures included), Quidditch, Slug Club, Duelling Club, Order of the Phoenix, and Reading.

DISLIKES: Being ignored, Being proven wrong, and being talked about.

FEARS: Death-eaters, losing a loved one, and Death

HISTORY:

Growing up, Kimbree wasn't exposed to magic. Her mother and older sister were killed by Death-eaters when she was 5 and her father, being a muggle, knew nothing about magic. The only thing she had to go off of were their old books. By the time she recieved her Hogwarts acceptance letter she had memorized the books from cover to cover. She wanted to live up to her mother's and sister's names and be as great and powerful a witch as they were and be able to do wandless magic as they did . Kimbree was quite frightened about getting sorted. "Oh you may not think I'm pretty, But don't judge on what you see, I'll eat myself if you can find. A smarter hat than me........And we must unite inside her or we'll crumble from within I have told you, I have warned you......let the Sorting now begin." sang the Sorting hat. When Kimbree's name was called by the professor holding the hat she became scared. She didn't want to be sorted into Slytherin like her mother, sister, and most of her descendents. "Ah, right, then. Hmm, right. Okay. I see a long line of Slytherin." She hoped she didn't get Slytherin. "You don't what to be in Slytherin eh, but you're quite cunning. Wait do i see Gryffindor in your family tree.. But would you fit in Ravenclaw with your ready mind and witty brain. I see a lot of potential. Traces of Hufflepuff in the lines, but within you i see little qualities. I know where to put you............ GRYFFINDOR!!!!!  Though people get annoyed by her easily in class they learn to eventually tolerate her. After people get past all of her flaws they begin to want to be friends with her. Although she may not like a class or struggles in a class, she still gets extrodinary grades in them.Now, at fourteen, Kimbree returns to Hogwarts for her fourth year.

Other Characters:NONE.

Last edited by KimbreeLupin on Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:49 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Madison Reid
Deputy Headmistress
Madison Reid

Stats : 407

PostSubject: Re: Lupin-Tonks, Kimbree   Lupin-Tonks, Kimbree EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 3:40 pm

Hello and thank you for registering at Hogwarts Reborn!
Before your character is approved, there are some

small tweeks that we'd like you to look over.

I'm afraid animagus has been closed off for the time being, but there are plenty of other abilities available if you so choose! Currently, the available abilities are: Parselmouth, Seer, Werewolf, Vampire, and Veela. I'm terribly sorry, but if you could make that small tweak, you'll be all set for approval!
Back to top Go down
Eirina Naer
Headmistress
Eirina Naer

Stats : 838

PostSubject: Re: Lupin-Tonks, Kimbree   Lupin-Tonks, Kimbree EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 12:39 pm

ACCEPTED

Lupin-Tonks, Kimbree Hogwarts

Hogwarts School
of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Headmistress: Eirina Naer
(Order of Merlin, First Class, Grand Sorc.,
Supreme Mugwump, International Confed. of Wizards)

Dear Ms. Kimbree Lupin-Tonks,

We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment.  

Yours sincerely,

Eirina Naer
Headmistress

Last edited by Eirina Naer on Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsreborn.rpg-board.net
Kimbree Lupin
4th Year
Kimbree Lupin

Stats : 128

PostSubject: Re: Lupin-Tonks, Kimbree   Lupin-Tonks, Kimbree EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 4:56 pm

All finished with fixing the problems :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lupin-Tonks, Kimbree   Lupin-Tonks, Kimbree Empty

Back to top Go down

Lupin-Tonks, Kimbree
Page 1 of 1