Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just stumbled upon. ( Tag: Phoenix)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lena Bontrolva
7th Year
Lena Bontrolva

Stats : 102

Just stumbled upon. ( Tag: Phoenix)  Empty
PostSubject: Just stumbled upon. ( Tag: Phoenix)    Just stumbled upon. ( Tag: Phoenix)  EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 5:16 pm

Lena was coming down the street, her hood covering most of her face. She had graduated early this year and was looking for an apartment. She had to get away from her aunt before she completely took over her life and moving out was the first priority.

She looked down at the different papers in her hand sighing softly.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Callahan
7th Year
Phoenix Callahan

Stats : 101

PostSubject: Re: Just stumbled upon. ( Tag: Phoenix)    Just stumbled upon. ( Tag: Phoenix)  EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 5:21 pm

Phoenix walked down the snow covered street, pulling his coat tight around him to try and shield from the cold. He was turning his head left and right, looking at all the colourful buildings, with their windows outlined in frost and a layer of snow.

Coming to a stop outside the Quidditch shop, Phoenix re-inserted his hands in his pockets and brought his shoulders up high in an attempt to warm his ears...
Back to top Go down
Lena Bontrolva
7th Year
Lena Bontrolva

PostSubject: Re: Just stumbled upon. ( Tag: Phoenix)    Just stumbled upon. ( Tag: Phoenix)  EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 5:23 pm

Papers flying from her hands from the harsh cold wind out of her hands quickly chasing after them her heals clicking on the side walk quickly bumping into some one muttering. "I am so so so sorry." She ran past him quickly her hood falling down as she grabbed the papers sighing stuffing the all into her pocket brushing off some of the snow.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Callahan
7th Year
Phoenix Callahan

PostSubject: Re: Just stumbled upon. ( Tag: Phoenix)    Just stumbled upon. ( Tag: Phoenix)  EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 5:25 pm

Phoenix was jolted when the girl hit him, he turned and saw her scrambling for some papers so he quickly bent down to grab a few that had landed near his feet.
"Quite alright ma'am" He said, standing back up with the papers in his hands
Back to top Go down
Lena Bontrolva
7th Year
Lena Bontrolva

PostSubject: Re: Just stumbled upon. ( Tag: Phoenix)    Just stumbled upon. ( Tag: Phoenix)  EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 5:28 pm

She slowly turned around smiling brightly relaxing some what brushing some of the snow off her paper keeping her head down looking over it. "Thank you so much, I am really sorry I didn't mean to excite you like that." She looked up after folding the paper in her hand a look of confusion taking over her face a few moments.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Callahan
7th Year
Phoenix Callahan

PostSubject: Re: Just stumbled upon. ( Tag: Phoenix)    Just stumbled upon. ( Tag: Phoenix)  EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 5:35 pm

Phoenix laughed and held the papers out for Lena. "It's no trouble, none at all" He said, shivering quietly and another gust of cold winter wind blew through the street. After a moment, Phoenix's eyebrows slowly turned in to a small frown when he got a look at a piece of Lena's face,
"Have we met before...?" He asked, trying to get a better view.

(I've gotta go do some stuff, I'll try post from my phone but I'll be back in a few hours for more)
Back to top Go down
Lena Bontrolva
7th Year
Lena Bontrolva

PostSubject: Re: Just stumbled upon. ( Tag: Phoenix)    Just stumbled upon. ( Tag: Phoenix)  EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 5:40 pm

(Okay cool beans man)

Lena slowly pulled her jacket tighter around her, this time her wind blew her hood off as she looked back up at him. She changed since the last time she had seem him growing a few more inches, she had changed the color of her hair to a dark red. She was more confident from who she you to be, someone who was afraid of so much. Lena was no longer afraid of, her aunt, people, and other things. Dressing a little more with the times now as she looked over his face carefully running fingers slowly through her hair clearing her throat. " I think we have, did... did you go to hogwarts?"
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Callahan
7th Year
Phoenix Callahan

PostSubject: Re: Just stumbled upon. ( Tag: Phoenix)    Just stumbled upon. ( Tag: Phoenix)  EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 11:06 pm

"Yeah.... Yeah I did... I graduated last year," Phoenix replied, "What house were you in?" he asked, trying to put a name to the somewhat familiar looking face.

It was at this moment that Phoenix wondered if he had changed any since his last days at Hogwarts, although he knew that he had put weight on through working out but other than that he had no idea.
Back to top Go down
Lena Bontrolva
7th Year
Lena Bontrolva

PostSubject: Re: Just stumbled upon. ( Tag: Phoenix)    Just stumbled upon. ( Tag: Phoenix)  EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 11:28 pm

"Slytherin..." She twirled fingers between the ends of her hair slightly trying to think. She was pretty sure she knew who was in front of her, but she wasn't positive. Swallowing hard she looked him over again before gently folding up the rest of her papers before looking up at him.

"My name is Lena if that rings any bells."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Callahan
7th Year
Phoenix Callahan

PostSubject: Re: Just stumbled upon. ( Tag: Phoenix)    Just stumbled upon. ( Tag: Phoenix)  EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 11:41 pm

"Lena....Lena...Lena.... Lenaaaaaa....... Bontrolvvvaaaa?" Phoenix finished, carrying out the last few letters, unsure if he was right or not. "I was in Slytherin too" He said, with a look on his face that was almost sheepish
Back to top Go down
Lena Bontrolva
7th Year
Lena Bontrolva

PostSubject: Re: Just stumbled upon. ( Tag: Phoenix)    Just stumbled upon. ( Tag: Phoenix)  EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 12:16 am

She laughed softly nodded happily smiling. "You are right, I remember you I think we went to the yule ball together or something like that you know." She smiled happily nodding gently trying to remember anything else blushing softly. She had a slight crush on him in school. Running fingers threw her hair slowly smiling up at him.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Callahan
7th Year
Phoenix Callahan

PostSubject: Re: Just stumbled upon. ( Tag: Phoenix)    Just stumbled upon. ( Tag: Phoenix)  EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 12:18 am

"Oh my god! Lena! Holy hell you've changed!" Phoenix remarked, his voice getting ever so slightly louder as all of the memories came rushing in to his head, "I barely even recognize you!" he said, now starting to laugh with disbelief
Back to top Go down
Lena Bontrolva
7th Year
Lena Bontrolva

PostSubject: Re: Just stumbled upon. ( Tag: Phoenix)    Just stumbled upon. ( Tag: Phoenix)  EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 12:22 am

" Well I thought it was time for a change you know," She laughed slightly looking up at him grinning happily. "Look at you, my goodness your like super man! Are you fighting people at the docs or something?" She laughed happily punching his shoulder shivering a little sticking her hands back in her pockets as snow began to gently fall.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Callahan
7th Year
Phoenix Callahan

PostSubject: Re: Just stumbled upon. ( Tag: Phoenix)    Just stumbled upon. ( Tag: Phoenix)  EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 12:28 am

"I can see that, you look great" He replied with a smile, and then pretended to have pain from her soft punch "Ouch! Yeah, I've taken up this new Muggle sport over the past while, it's called boxing! The weirdest sport, we put on gloves and beat each other up, tremendous fun though!" Phoenix explained, pulling his hands out of his pockets and showing Lena the scars on his knuckles. "I tried out for a few quidditch teams but I wasn't good enough for them," He said with a sigh, "And I didn't want to lay around all day so I took up a Muggle sport instead"

"What have you been up to recently?" Phoenix asked her
Back to top Go down
Lena Bontrolva
7th Year
Lena Bontrolva

PostSubject: Re: Just stumbled upon. ( Tag: Phoenix)    Just stumbled upon. ( Tag: Phoenix)  EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 12:39 am

She rolled her eyes laughing softly as she looked down at the scare slowly running her finger over the top of it looking slightly worried about it. " I have no idea how beating someone up in a box like ring could be any sort of fun, but if it makes you happy you know." She smiled up at him shaking her head putting a hand on her shoulder shaking her head.

"You were plenty good, clearly too good that they did not want to have you over there." She smiled happily looking up at him giving a shrug sighing. "Right now I work in a muggle coffee shop, trying to get my first flat today sorta kind of excited."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Callahan
7th Year
Phoenix Callahan

PostSubject: Re: Just stumbled upon. ( Tag: Phoenix)    Just stumbled upon. ( Tag: Phoenix)  EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 12:41 am

"Yeah maybe you're right, they just didn't want to flatten everybody else in the league, that MUST be it" Phoenix remarked sarcastically. "Oh really which one? And where abouts is the new flat going to be?" He asked, raising an eyebrow
Back to top Go down
Lena Bontrolva
7th Year
Lena Bontrolva

PostSubject: Re: Just stumbled upon. ( Tag: Phoenix)    Just stumbled upon. ( Tag: Phoenix)  EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 12:46 am

She laughed sighing softly. "Come on... you know you'll get in eventually back in school you were great." Rubbing her hands together slowly looking up at him giving him a shrug slightly. "I haven't picked one yet thats what those papers were about, but most likely close to work and the magical side of town."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Callahan
7th Year
Phoenix Callahan

PostSubject: Re: Just stumbled upon. ( Tag: Phoenix)    Just stumbled upon. ( Tag: Phoenix)  EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 12:52 am

"Eh maybe, we'll see.... Maybe once I finish my boxing training I'll go back and apply for the beater position," He laughed, "Oh, I guess it's a good thing we managed to wrangle up all of those papers then!"
Back to top Go down
Lena Bontrolva
7th Year
Lena Bontrolva

PostSubject: Re: Just stumbled upon. ( Tag: Phoenix)    Just stumbled upon. ( Tag: Phoenix)  EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 12:56 am

" I think you'd be really good with that. I am sure you would get it." She smiled happily hands slipping into her pockets moving back and forth.

She held up a few of the folded papers laughing softly. "Yeah I really need to get my own place its time to get away from crazy aunt."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Callahan
7th Year
Phoenix Callahan

PostSubject: Re: Just stumbled upon. ( Tag: Phoenix)    Just stumbled upon. ( Tag: Phoenix)  EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 1:08 am

"Crazy aunt? Why have I heard no stories of this crazy aunt before?" Phoenix asked, also inserting his hands back in to his pockets, due to the fact that they were now freezing cold
Back to top Go down
Lena Bontrolva
7th Year
Lena Bontrolva

PostSubject: Re: Just stumbled upon. ( Tag: Phoenix)    Just stumbled upon. ( Tag: Phoenix)  EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 1:16 am

"Um... well I usually don't talk about her thats why." She laughed softly but there was no joy in her voice as she shivered slightly.
"Wanna go inside and get a drink or some lunch or something?" She was tired of being out in the cold it was freezing out here.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Callahan
7th Year
Phoenix Callahan

PostSubject: Re: Just stumbled upon. ( Tag: Phoenix)    Just stumbled upon. ( Tag: Phoenix)  EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 1:24 am

"Ah, I see," Phoenix replied, choosing not to pursue the subject, "Yeah for sure! I'd love something warm to drink, it's freezing cold out here! Where shall we go?" He asked, looking from the Quidditch window back to Lena
Back to top Go down
Lena Bontrolva
7th Year
Lena Bontrolva

PostSubject: Re: Just stumbled upon. ( Tag: Phoenix)    Just stumbled upon. ( Tag: Phoenix)  EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 1:28 am

"Do you know some place close I really really don't care just some place warm." She slipped her hands into her pockets freezing slightly as she hopped around in place slightly tightening the jacket around her. Chewing on her lip slightly trying to think of a place close. "Um... the pub?"
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Callahan
7th Year
Phoenix Callahan

PostSubject: Re: Just stumbled upon. ( Tag: Phoenix)    Just stumbled upon. ( Tag: Phoenix)  EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 1:33 am

"Pub... Yes, the pub sounds great!" Phoenix said happily, turning his head the direction the pub is in. He wanted to get going quickly, the wind was starting to pick up and so was the snowfall
Back to top Go down
Lena Bontrolva
7th Year
Lena Bontrolva

PostSubject: Re: Just stumbled upon. ( Tag: Phoenix)    Just stumbled upon. ( Tag: Phoenix)  EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 1:35 am

Lena quickly nodded following behind him smiling brightly, trying to keep up with his long strides shivering as she flipped her hood back up. "God damn! Its cold!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just stumbled upon. ( Tag: Phoenix)    Just stumbled upon. ( Tag: Phoenix)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Just stumbled upon. ( Tag: Phoenix)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG :: Wizarding World :: Diagon Alley-
Jump to: