Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just stumbled upon. ( Tag: Phoenix)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Phoenix Callahan
7th Year
Phoenix Callahan

Stats : 101

Just stumbled upon. ( Tag: Phoenix)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just stumbled upon. ( Tag: Phoenix)    Just stumbled upon. ( Tag: Phoenix)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 1:38 am

"Man I know right, freezing! I hate it when it gets this cold" He said, slowing his pace ever so slightly after he noticed the small jump in Lena's step, "This pub could not be any further away" Phoenix joked, putting his chin below the collar of his thick jacket to try and keep warm
Back to top Go down
Lena Bontrolva
7th Year
Lena Bontrolva

Stats : 102

PostSubject: Re: Just stumbled upon. ( Tag: Phoenix)    Just stumbled upon. ( Tag: Phoenix)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 1:41 am

Lena stuck behind him laughing slightly. "Hahaha, I am now using you as my shield up grade complete!!" She laughed a little nodding still keeping up rubbing her arms slowly before seeing the pub in sight. "Were almost there! See theirs the light!"
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Callahan
7th Year
Phoenix Callahan

PostSubject: Re: Just stumbled upon. ( Tag: Phoenix)    Just stumbled upon. ( Tag: Phoenix)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 1:45 am

"Awww no fair how come I have to take all the wind?" Phoenix asked, laughing along, "Sweet warmth oh how I love you..." He said, as they arrived at the door of the pub, and he stood back, holding the door open for Lena, "After you"
Back to top Go down
Lena Bontrolva
7th Year
Lena Bontrolva

PostSubject: Re: Just stumbled upon. ( Tag: Phoenix)    Just stumbled upon. ( Tag: Phoenix)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 1:48 am

"Thank you." Lena laughed softly nodding a thank you slipping into the place shivering slightly sighing happily slowly slipping off her jacket wearing a black sweater with a green tank under it, looking around slowly before quickly grabbing a booth waiting for him smiling brightly. Rubbing her hands together quickly trying to warm them up.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Callahan
7th Year
Phoenix Callahan

PostSubject: Re: Just stumbled upon. ( Tag: Phoenix)    Just stumbled upon. ( Tag: Phoenix)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 1:51 am

Phoenix breathed a deep sigh of relief after finally entering the warm pub. He smiled at Lena as he heard the tinkling of the door bell behind him. Phoenix unbuttoned his coat and put it in the booth, revealing a slim fitting long sleeved fleece shirt as he sat down across the table from Lena. "Ever so nice to be in the warm" he said in the most posh voice he could muster
Back to top Go down
Lena Bontrolva
7th Year
Lena Bontrolva

PostSubject: Re: Just stumbled upon. ( Tag: Phoenix)    Just stumbled upon. ( Tag: Phoenix)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 1:56 am

"Mhm... yes quite quite...I can not wait till the butler comes back to bring us the tea." She twirled her hair slowly between her fingers leaning against the table playing with it a few moments sighing happily relaxing. "So whats been up lately?"
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Callahan
7th Year
Phoenix Callahan

PostSubject: Re: Just stumbled upon. ( Tag: Phoenix)    Just stumbled upon. ( Tag: Phoenix)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 2:01 am

"Indeed.... Wel-" Phoenix started before a waitress popped up from the crowd with a notepad and tray.

"What can I get for ya'?" She asked, looking between Lena and Phoenix

"Butterbeer and a shot of firewhiskey for me please" He replied, and then also looked at Lena

(I've gotta go, hockey game starting soon :) I'll be back later though. And tomorrow XP)
Back to top Go down
Lena Bontrolva
7th Year
Lena Bontrolva

PostSubject: Re: Just stumbled upon. ( Tag: Phoenix)    Just stumbled upon. ( Tag: Phoenix)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 2:05 am

" Umm.... same please." She smiled softly nodding gently leaning back into the booth looking back to him grinning a little one leg crossed over the other.

(Alright see ya later)
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Callahan
7th Year
Phoenix Callahan

PostSubject: Re: Just stumbled upon. ( Tag: Phoenix)    Just stumbled upon. ( Tag: Phoenix)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 4:44 am

"I never knew you liked firewhiskey" Phoenix remarked, giving the waitress a polite nod and smile in thanks. "So back to earlier... There's not too, too much new with me, with the exception of boxing really... How about yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Lena Bontrolva
7th Year
Lena Bontrolva

PostSubject: Re: Just stumbled upon. ( Tag: Phoenix)    Just stumbled upon. ( Tag: Phoenix)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 2:55 pm

"Well I think a couple shots puts your life into prescriptive couple more sends you down a bad road." She laughed softly smiling a little slowly picking at the red nail polish on her nails looking back up at him smiling. "Well I graduated early, and pretty much have just been running from everything ever since you know..."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Callahan
7th Year
Phoenix Callahan

PostSubject: Re: Just stumbled upon. ( Tag: Phoenix)    Just stumbled upon. ( Tag: Phoenix)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 4:17 pm

"Yeah I guess that's true," Phoenix said with a laugh, "Oh you graduated early? Awesome! I thought you were just on winter break." He finished, crossing his arms and leaning back comfortably in the seat
Back to top Go down
Lena Bontrolva
7th Year
Lena Bontrolva

PostSubject: Re: Just stumbled upon. ( Tag: Phoenix)    Just stumbled upon. ( Tag: Phoenix)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 5:54 pm

"Nope finished up this last year got out quickly staying in a hotel right now getting all my affairs in order before getting my own place. " Lena leaned back a little, she was way more laid back then she use to bed fixing her sweater slightly she leaned back into the booth looking up at him smiling.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Callahan
7th Year
Phoenix Callahan

PostSubject: Re: Just stumbled upon. ( Tag: Phoenix)    Just stumbled upon. ( Tag: Phoenix)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 6:13 pm

"So that's what you're out doing today? Looking for a way to get out of a hotel?" Phoenix asked with a smile. Moments later the waitress walked up with a tray of drinks, setting down an identical set in front of both Phoenix and Lena.

"Mmm.." Phoenix trailed off, his mouth watering just looking at the warm mug of butterbeer that was placed in front of him. He picked the mug up by the handle and held it up in the air, "Cheers, luv" He said, making sure not to spill a drop of the delicious golden liquid
Back to top Go down
Lena Bontrolva
7th Year
Lena Bontrolva

PostSubject: Re: Just stumbled upon. ( Tag: Phoenix)    Just stumbled upon. ( Tag: Phoenix)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 6:56 pm

"Yep you caught me." She laughed a little smiling up happily at the waitress slowly running her fingertip across the rim of the glass smiling a little before pick up the shot pressing it to her red lips letting the liquid slowly slid down shivering a little closing her eyes as she gently set the shot down upside down on the table sighing happily.

"Cheers."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Callahan
7th Year
Phoenix Callahan

PostSubject: Re: Just stumbled upon. ( Tag: Phoenix)    Just stumbled upon. ( Tag: Phoenix)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 7:03 pm

Phoenix set his mug down and grabbed the shot, tilting his head back and swallowing it whole at the same time, then putting the glass upside down next to Lena's. He smiled at Lena and washed the whiskey down with a sip of butterbeer.

"So you're looking to go out in the world all on your lonesome?" Phoenix asked
Back to top Go down
Lena Bontrolva
7th Year
Lena Bontrolva

PostSubject: Re: Just stumbled upon. ( Tag: Phoenix)    Just stumbled upon. ( Tag: Phoenix)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 7:09 pm

"Um... well no it just sorta happened that way I guess." She gave a gentle half smile taking a small sip of her butter beer relaxing in the nice warmth of the pub, her hand resting on the table drawing little numbers into the wood.
"Are you living all by your lonesome in this big bad world?" She had a cheerful smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Callahan
7th Year
Phoenix Callahan

PostSubject: Re: Just stumbled upon. ( Tag: Phoenix)    Just stumbled upon. ( Tag: Phoenix)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 7:14 pm

"Now I am, yeah.... I was living with a friend from Hogwarts for a while after we finished but he packed up and left one day when I wasn't home, still haven't heard from him," Phoenix shrugged, taking another sip of buterbeer, "I've been looking for another roommate for a while but I haven't found anybody that I wouldn't mind sharing my house with" he laughed
Back to top Go down
Lena Bontrolva
7th Year
Lena Bontrolva

PostSubject: Re: Just stumbled upon. ( Tag: Phoenix)    Just stumbled upon. ( Tag: Phoenix)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 7:18 pm

"How rude, you think they would at least you know say hey I'm leaving thanks but no thanks or whatever roommates do." She gave a slight laugh shaking her head. "I'm sorry that happened though... he probably had a good reason... or found someone to shag on the regular or something like that." She waved her hand about shaking her head."Its a sham your probably a pretty good roommate... unless you had like...super crazy parties."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Callahan
7th Year
Phoenix Callahan

PostSubject: Re: Just stumbled upon. ( Tag: Phoenix)    Just stumbled upon. ( Tag: Phoenix)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 7:21 pm

Phoenix laughed, "Yeah maybe.... Guess I'll never know though. I threw the occasional party, but nothing got out of hand really... Not that I remember at least.." He said, his face forming in to a small frown as he finished the sentence
Back to top Go down
Lena Bontrolva
7th Year
Lena Bontrolva

PostSubject: Re: Just stumbled upon. ( Tag: Phoenix)    Just stumbled upon. ( Tag: Phoenix)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 7:56 pm

Lena laughed smiling so brightly as she looked up at him grinning. " I think things got out of hand pretty easily then. " she ran fingers slowly through her hair smiling.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Callahan
7th Year
Phoenix Callahan

PostSubject: Re: Just stumbled upon. ( Tag: Phoenix)    Just stumbled upon. ( Tag: Phoenix)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 8:02 pm

"Weeeeellllllll that's neither here nor there" Phoenix laughed, scratching his short beard. "This butterbeer is amazing" he said happily, taking another large sip from his mug. "So what else are you up to, besides looking for a new place?"
Back to top Go down
Lena Bontrolva
7th Year
Lena Bontrolva

PostSubject: Re: Just stumbled upon. ( Tag: Phoenix)    Just stumbled upon. ( Tag: Phoenix)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 8:05 pm

" well...besides that... Really I'm just trying to find my place in the world as silly as that sounds I always seem to be looking for it in so weird way... " she smiled up at him taking a long drink of butterbeer nodding. " yeah it is really good today "
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Callahan
7th Year
Phoenix Callahan

PostSubject: Re: Just stumbled upon. ( Tag: Phoenix)    Just stumbled upon. ( Tag: Phoenix)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 8:18 pm

"That doesn't sound silly at all, I know exactly what you mean. I'm basically going through the same thing" He said with a comforting smile. Phoenix unfolded his arms and rested them on the table, "Also... If you would like... I'm not sure if it's my place to ask but you're welcome to stay at my house instead of a hotel until you find your own place." He suggested, looking at Lena
Back to top Go down
Lena Bontrolva
7th Year
Lena Bontrolva

PostSubject: Re: Just stumbled upon. ( Tag: Phoenix)    Just stumbled upon. ( Tag: Phoenix)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 8:29 pm

She gave a warm smile relaxing a little as she looks up at him sighing gently as she played with her hair * just feels like I'm lost you know... And I'm trying to change to who I want to be... And not what others want me to be... Just feel like I'm lost in a whirl wind of thoughts " she looked up at him smiling softly looking down smiling a little more " I wouldn't want to impose on you Phoenix..."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Callahan
7th Year
Phoenix Callahan

PostSubject: Re: Just stumbled upon. ( Tag: Phoenix)    Just stumbled upon. ( Tag: Phoenix)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 8:34 pm

"It wouldn't be imposing at all, the space is already there just not being used, no problems at all if you would like to stay. You don't have to of course, it's just an option" Phoenix said, running a hand through his messily spiked hair
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just stumbled upon. ( Tag: Phoenix)    Just stumbled upon. ( Tag: Phoenix)  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Just stumbled upon. ( Tag: Phoenix)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next