Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Velvela, Elizabeth

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth Velvela
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Elizabeth Velvela

Stats : 0

Velvela, Elizabeth Empty
PostSubject: Velvela, Elizabeth   Velvela, Elizabeth EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 12:00 pm

Elizabeth Velvela

Velvela, Elizabeth Halle-berry-s-curly-long-hair-10

Adults

AgeGenderBlood Status
28femalepureblood

Magic:

Abilities:
---
Wand:
Oak, 10.5 inches long. Core of phoenix feather.
Patronous:
Falcon
Specialty::
Knowledge of medicinal herbs. Mixing potions and drawing.
Weakness::
History and charms.

Characteristics:

PERSONALITY:
Appearance:
I'm a witch, who felt from afar the scent of herbs. It has already permeated with the scent, and sometimes a potion, a component of the stench of long, slightly wavy, my hair is almost black. Ingrained in the scent of dark clothes, black cloak. But it does not bother me, because if there is a good sense of smell, has long been accustomed to my nose, which is adorned with a thin face. My figure I have fragile, thin legs, I stand on the earth, but my fingers are long.
Temperament:
Not because I learned many years under an old harridan who is not, incidentally, was a pretty powerful witch, now that elfecséreljem learned. Not because it stood out a lot of contempt for her. But this is so hardened that it can take any insults without batting. I do not care if they look at me in contempt if they want to attack me or my life to break even, bravely facing the bomber, and little chance for face-to-face. Rather, the words and I am a man of intrigue, not to the fighting, courage or the desire of death could be called, what reason is, I never suffered a great disappointment, my parents are still living, 2 brothers is also a good series. Simply do not fear death, her smiling face I look, and makes people want what the other side can be. I note this is my problems were because I got slapped a few, but for some reason did not kill anyone. Who do you mean?

LIKES:I like to read, I like walking in nature, look for new plants. I like talking to people, but I get along better with animals.

DISLIKES: I hate the rainy time, I do not like to move in the puddles. My anger or the needles, if you want me to insert.

FEARS: I'm afraid of the male-female relationships, from love. Nice words are taken redness on my face. I'm afraid of deep water, I can not swim.

HISTORY:

Hmm ... maybe a new challenge, got to another place? Who knows, maybe yes, maybe not. The time will decide whether I liked to be in life or not. Of course, this also depends on how the people living here are welcome. Well, no matter how the image I give myself to be anything to anyone to help, heal sickness, and sometimes give in to the dark forces can attract. Of course one can not do my work for free either, something I have to live with me.
I have already graduated to school, a boy he attended all grades at Hogwarts, and though he hardly went to school, herbal lore, the Potions, and a love of nature was strong in me. My parents are coming right from my school have been apprenticed to an old witch to learn what he knows about plants.
Ever since I left my master, I was referring to myself. I had to continue to learn how to discover which of landscape plants, there are, and what they are used so often I read books on herbs, or those on the study of magical creatures.
Also I have come here to find out whether the area is still undiscovered plant, which may also have to bear my name.
"Velvela tuber"
What it sounds too good. Is not it?
But a 28-year-old woman does not want to have such a plan to redeem the world. Will be enough for almost 30 years old. Two years is a long time, under whatever happen, maybe even the ones that are stuck, and sit down, or far from a flying broom. I can also still looking for true love. I'm no animals, because I think the kind of place is not for people under.

Other Characters: ---

// I'm still improving the lot of mistakes. Please you be patient with me. I don't speak much English. //

Last edited by Elizabeth Velvela on Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eirina Naer
Headmistress
Eirina Naer

Stats : 838

Velvela, Elizabeth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Velvela, Elizabeth   Velvela, Elizabeth EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 10:18 pm

Hello and thank you for registering!

Before approving your application, there is only one thing you need to fix. Please, under your picture, add what group you would like to be in! A list with brief descriptions can be found here:

https://hogwartsreborn.rpg-board.net/t992-member-group-descriptions
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsreborn.rpg-board.net
Emmy Reiner
Prefect: 5th Year
Emmy Reiner

Stats : 58

Velvela, Elizabeth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Velvela, Elizabeth   Velvela, Elizabeth EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 10:22 pm

Sorry to butt in... but I think someone already has a Falcon Patronus.
Back to top Go down
http://www.animalfanatic.deviantart.com/
Elizabeth Velvela
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Elizabeth Velvela

Stats : 0

Velvela, Elizabeth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Velvela, Elizabeth   Velvela, Elizabeth EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 5:21 am

Emmy:
I looked at the list. I'm not there I saw the falcon. I'm looking for something else, if it is.

Eirina:
Thanks. I now choose from the list.

Edit:
I'd be an Adults category.
My character's work for sale at the Slug & Jiggers Apothecary. Your meet?
Back to top Go down
Eirina Naer
Headmistress
Eirina Naer

Stats : 838

Velvela, Elizabeth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Velvela, Elizabeth   Velvela, Elizabeth EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 4:02 pm

ACCEPTED

Velvela, Elizabeth Hogwarts

Hogwarts School
of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsreborn.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Velvela, Elizabeth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Velvela, Elizabeth   Velvela, Elizabeth Empty

Back to top Go down

Velvela, Elizabeth
Page 1 of 1