Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Kitchen

Go down 
+6
Vanity Novario
Blaire Attor
Earl Dore
Cazz Valentine
Alexandra Leoine
Eirina Naer
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

Stats : 479

The Kitchen - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen - Page 20 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 7:28 pm

"Ehh I understand they are no good... at all." Cazz took out a piece of paper and an ink pen setting it down in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Myra Rivers
5th Year
Myra Rivers

Stats : 473

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen - Page 20 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 7:32 pm

"That.. is an understatement." she said with a laugh. Taking the paper she quickly scribbled a not on it.

my mothers a Veela... if everyone knew i would probably turn into a main attraction in the CMC class... and worse.

she shoved it back. "Lets burn that when you are done."
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen - Page 20 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 7:39 pm

Reading it carefully she gave a nod at the end. Holding the paper out a bit she snapped her fingers and the paper started to burn. Everything dissipating once it was done.

"Well depending on what side you are on, then how you treat the teacher you may or may not become the main attraction. If you do, screw em'! No one knows anything about you and should have no reason to judge. "
Back to top Go down
Myra Rivers
5th Year
Myra Rivers

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen - Page 20 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 7:45 pm

She smiled nodding "Yeah I guess you are right... but try telling slytherins that." she said chuckling.
"I'm already relieved only a hand full of people know... and still act normal"
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen - Page 20 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 7:49 pm

"Tired and failed many many times." She dramatically tied to count on her fingers how many times then gave up laughing a little.

"Thank you for telling me then... I hope I didn't push you in to anything at all.... Normal is overrated. Sorry to say it was soooo last year."
Back to top Go down
Myra Rivers
5th Year
Myra Rivers

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen - Page 20 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 7:53 pm

"Why can I never be 'hip' and 'trendy'???" she dramatically clutched her hands above her heart and fell backwards off of her chair with a pretty loud 'Oof'

"Seriously though don't worry about it." she pulled herself back up on her chair "Luke and Alexandra trust you so I do too... next to that you seem pretty chill." she smiled feeling comfortable talking to Cazz.
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Leoine
Primary
Alexandra Leoine

Stats : 361

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen - Page 20 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 7:57 pm

(speaking of Alexandra....;])
Walking into the room, she grabbed a snack and sat down quietly to eat. She managed to flash a smile at her two friends before she started to eat, then lapsed into silence.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen - Page 20 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 7:58 pm

She looked over at the table seeing if she was alright. "Make your own always easier." She got up out of her chair going over to the ice box getting the milk out and chocolate syrup. "You wanna glass?"
Back to top Go down
Myra Rivers
5th Year
Myra Rivers

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen - Page 20 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 8:01 pm

[Ta-dadada~! *<---- its zelda music* I say the same and you appear... so awesome. Cocky ]

Myra smiled back wondering if everything was ok with Alex. She had not talked to her for a while which, even though she had not known her for to long, made her slightly worried.

Grinning at Cazz she nodded "I'd never say no to anything with chocolate... well nearly anything."
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Leoine
Primary
Alexandra Leoine

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen - Page 20 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 8:02 pm

(I've never played ZeldaXD closest I've gotten is Super Mario Smash Bros... But that was pretty fun:])

She nodded, giving Cazz another smile then returned to her thoughts, frowning.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen - Page 20 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 8:03 pm

(Clap clap clap.)

Cazz looked back at Alexandra seeing if she was alright. "You wanna glass Alexandra?" She turned back to the glasses and started to make them.
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Leoine
Primary
Alexandra Leoine

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen - Page 20 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 8:06 pm

"Yes please Cazz." these were the first words she'd spoken in a while so her voice was slightly husky with disuse.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen - Page 20 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 8:10 pm

Cazz didn't turn around as she gave a nod. 'I shouldn't of told her.' She handed a glass to Myra and then one to Alexandra. She quickly turned back to making hers.
Back to top Go down
Myra Rivers
5th Year
Myra Rivers

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen - Page 20 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 8:12 pm

[DUDEEEE zelda is THE SHITZZZ~ <3]

"Thanks Cazz." Myra said before turning to look at Alexandra with a worried expression.
"You ok?"
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Leoine
Primary
Alexandra Leoine

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen - Page 20 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 8:15 pm

Alexandra bit her lip, wishing that the news didn't impact on her so much since it hurt Cazz to her her. Which in turn bit her in the ass again. Mentally slapping herself out of her thoughts, she smiled at the two of them softly.
"I've been better," she yawned slightly, answering Myra. "Nothing that I can't recover from in a couple of days though." Alexandra grinned, not wanting them to worry. She just needed to get over the initial shock, that's all.
"How have you guys been?"

(what's the story-line?^^)
Back to top Go down
Myra Rivers
5th Year
Myra Rivers

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen - Page 20 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 8:20 pm

"Ok... if you need to talk I'm always available." She said smiling back at Alex. Taking a sip of her Chocolate milk she let out a happy sigh.
"Well... I have been drooled over, threatened, discriminated and made my way to the top of Blairs shit list all in one day yesterday." she said chuckling slightly finding it quite humorous looking back at it.
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Leoine
Primary
Alexandra Leoine

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen - Page 20 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 8:24 pm

(oops:P I accidentally left out a chunk)

Alexandra laughly quietly, "Now you know how Vanity feels... Only it was on both Blaire AND Earl's list he's on."
"I don't need to talk," she said, still smiling slightly, especially at Cazz since her best friend was kicking her own ass for something that she needed to know anyways. "It's just something I'll get used to in a couple of days."

Last edited by Alexandra Leoine on Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen - Page 20 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 8:25 pm

Cazz sat down at the table keeping her eyes down. "I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Myra Rivers
5th Year
Myra Rivers

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen - Page 20 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 8:28 pm

Nodding she downed her Chocolate milk. "Kay." she grinned and sighed "It sounds like I need to meet this Vanity person... We have things in common." sh snorted "The only difference is that Earl turns brain dead when he looks at me.... Or Does Vanity have the same effect on him?"
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

Stats : 325

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen - Page 20 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 8:31 pm

(hey no offense to you ppl but when you spell Blaire it has a E at the end..there been a couple people who do 'blair' and I'm getting kinda tired of it...just had to bring it up lol srry)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1383157763
Myra Rivers
5th Year
Myra Rivers

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen - Page 20 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 8:32 pm

[kay i didnt realize it. I'll try to remember cut me some slack though im dyslexic like all hell.]

Last edited by Myra Rivers on Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Leoine
Primary
Alexandra Leoine

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen - Page 20 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 8:32 pm

She eyes softened, "Cazz, it's not your fault for what will happen. It's not your fault for what you can see. So NEVER," Alexandra's voice hardened slightly. "EVER, blame yourself. Understood?"

Relaxing again, she took a sip of the chocolate milk and sighed in content. "Nah... Earl and Blaire look like they want to kill him. End of story."

(lol... I spelt it "Blaire"...)
Back to top Go down
Myra Rivers
5th Year
Myra Rivers

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen - Page 20 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 8:36 pm

"Poor kid... nothing good can come from those two." she leaned her chin on the palms of her hands. "but you know my view on most Slytherins."
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen - Page 20 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 8:36 pm

She opened her mouth to say something, but decided ageist it just giving a nod.

Back to top Go down
Alexandra Leoine
Primary
Alexandra Leoine

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen - Page 20 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 8:37 pm

She nodded, taking another sip of the delicious chocolate milk Cazz had made, "It's perfectly true in most of their cases."
Seeing Cazz open her mouth as if to talk, she waited for her friend to vocalize whatever she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Kitchen
Page 20 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next