Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Kitchen

Go down 
+6
Vanity Novario
Blaire Attor
Earl Dore
Cazz Valentine
Alexandra Leoine
Eirina Naer
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Eirina Naer
Headmistress
Eirina Naer

Stats : 838

The Kitchen - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 5:22 pm

Eirina smiled and took the bottle gingerly.

"We can test it once we are finished here in my office if you would like? Earl, stop asking her questions when she already answered you, leave it be."
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsreborn.rpg-board.net
Earl Dore
7th Year
Earl Dore

Stats : 4728

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 5:25 pm

"Bullshit she answered me!" He said and had a realization
"Cat look away, make me do stupid things, Luke aswell" He muttered "Your a Veela" He said, louder
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

Stats : 325

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 5:28 pm

"Well if you can't look away then go ahead and look. I'm going downstairs continue the love-fest wtih the veela." Blaire said sneezing as she got up and left.

Last edited by Blaire Hudson on Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1383157763
Myra Rivers
5th Year
Myra Rivers

Stats : 473

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 5:29 pm

Myra turned to headmistress Near ignoring Blair's jealous glances. if she was going to act childishly she wouldn't waste time on even trying to get along.

"Of course I would love to!" she said grinning.

She then tuned to earl "I'm not a Veela hun." she said only partially lying. She was a half-breed after all.
"I'll be in my room cleaning away the excess potion professor. If it does work its not safe to let lye around." she smiled politely leaving the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Eirina Naer
Headmistress
Eirina Naer

Stats : 838

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 5:30 pm

Eirina waited a second to see is Myra was okay with Earl knowing or wanted Eirina to defend her and decided too after Myra's response.

"Earl, learn to mind your own business before accusing people and making accusing remarks. I swear one more comment and you're going to be in detention with me for a week, is that clear?"
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsreborn.rpg-board.net
Earl Dore
7th Year
Earl Dore

Stats : 4728

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 5:32 pm

Earl got up and ran after Blaire
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

Stats : 325

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 5:33 pm

(woops I meant to write upstairs...wow I'm not with it today lol)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1383157763
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

Stats : 479

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 5:47 pm

Cazz walked in looking around for a moment and rolled her eyes. 'The drama never seems to stop around here.'

She walks over to the ice box opening it before shutting it again. Cringing Cazz sat down at the table. "How did you sleep Professor?"
Back to top Go down
Myra Rivers
5th Year
Myra Rivers

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 5:49 pm

[*sings* draaamaa queeeen~ 8U <3 ...hi... i dont think there is anyone in the kitchen atm :O]
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 5:52 pm

(Aww alright. That is fine I will have my person just sit here then.)

Realizing Cazz was talking to her self she laid her head on the table drawing circles in the tile.
Back to top Go down
Myra Rivers
5th Year
Myra Rivers

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 5:56 pm

[awwww if i wasn't talking to Eirina i would totally come spoon with you D8 <3 ...lol]
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 5:57 pm

(Oh spoons lul)
Back to top Go down
Myra Rivers
5th Year
Myra Rivers

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 6:06 pm

[spoons + forks = awesomeness.... sporks is the way to go. =3= b]
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 6:32 pm

(DUDE! I use to have a spork army... it was great them my mum threw it all away. I gave the general a nice funeral at the end of it all.)

Slowly she took out a book placing it in front of her. ''Fantastic beast & where to find them by Newt Scamander." Flipping open to page 2 she began to read.

Ashwinder
M.O.M. Classifcation:XXX
The Ashwinder is a created when a magical fire is allowed to burn unchecked for too long. A thin,Pale-gray serpent with glowing red eyes, it will rise from the embers of an unsupervised fire and slither away into the shadows of the dwelling in which it finds itself, leaving an ashy trail behind it.
The Ashwinder lives for only an hour and during that time it seeks a dark and secluded spot in which to lay its eggs, after which it will collapse into dust. Ashwinder eggs are brilliant red and give off intense heat. They will ignite the dwelling within minutes if not found and frozen with a suitable charm. Any wizard realising that one or more Ashwinders are loss in the house must trace them immediately and locate the nest of eggs. Once frozen, these eggs are of great value for use in Love Potions and many be eaten whole as a cure for ague.
Ashwinders are found worldwide.

Cazz flipped to page 8.

Clabbert
M.O.M. Classification:XX

The Clabbert is a tree-dwelling creature, in appearance is something like a cross between a monkey and a frog. It originated in the southern states of America, though it has since been exported worldwide. The smooth and hairless skin is a mottled green, the hands and feet are webbed, and the arms and legs are long and supple, enabling the Calbbert to swing between branches and with the agility of an orangutan. The head has short horns, and the wide mouth, which appears to be grinning, is full of razor-sharp teeth. The Clabbert feeds mostly on small lizards and birds.
The Clabbert's most distinctive feature is the large pustule in the middle of its forehead, which turns a scarlet and flashes when it senses danger. American wizards once kept Clabberts in their gardens to give early warning of approaching Muggles, but the International Confederation of Wizards has introduced fines which have largely ended this practice. The sight of a tree at night full of glowing Clabberts pustules, while decorative, attracted too many Muggles wishing to ask why their neighbors still had their Christmas light up in June.

Cazz laughed a little shutting the book and putting it away.

Back to top Go down
Myra Rivers
5th Year
Myra Rivers

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 6:37 pm

[dude plain spork slaughter! D8 My mom did the same to my potato people because they started to smell.]

On her way to the Family room Myra saw Cazz sitting in the kitchen by herself.
"Hey" she said greeting her.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 6:43 pm

(Hahaha wow did they look like famous people?)

Cazz looked up giving a wave. "Hello."

Back to top Go down
Myra Rivers
5th Year
Myra Rivers

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 6:45 pm

[apart from einstein no... they looked more like the village people]

"You... like magical creatures?" she asked smiling and walking into the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 6:53 pm

"Um.. Well not really... Yes... I dabble in a little of everything." She smiled a little. "never can know to much right?'' Cazz rubbed the back of her neck slightly.
Back to top Go down
Myra Rivers
5th Year
Myra Rivers

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 6:56 pm

Myra laughed nodding "If I'd deny that I would be a total hypocrite." grinning she took as seat at the table. "Tough I must say that to much knowledge is more of a burden."
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 7:01 pm

Cazz's smiled turned down a little looking at the table. "You don't even know the half if it." She mumbled most of it. Turning back to face Myra. "So do you know a lot on Magical Creatures?"
Back to top Go down
Myra Rivers
5th Year
Myra Rivers

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 7:05 pm

she noticed the change in mood and smacked herself mentally. She had obviously said something wrong.

"Yeah.... The whole scene gets kinda up close and personal in my family." she thought thinking of her heritage. "I'm not to fond of the course though. Never mind the teacher..." she scowled at the thought of professor Sharpe.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 7:11 pm

She laughed a little. "So you are one or your uncle is a dragon.... no offense if he is." Cazz bit her lip slightly.

"Well I don't even go to most classes... They always try to tell you what you can and can't do in a situation when the only thing you can do is something you can not do by any means so if you never go you never know, but you know.... I don't making any sense at all at this point in time."
Back to top Go down
Myra Rivers
5th Year
Myra Rivers

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 7:19 pm

She laughed and nodded "Something like that.... but more harpy like... kinda.... in a way." She thought of her mom getting angry and paled at the thought. Smacking her head two times she recovered and sighed.

"I dont mind going... Though i Definitely know what you mean... i think." she tried to recall Cazz's entire sentence but failed horribly.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 7:22 pm

Cazz watched a little worried. "You don't have to tell if you don't want to I understand all about secrets."

She smiled. "Sorry for the confusion."
Back to top Go down
Myra Rivers
5th Year
Myra Rivers

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 7:25 pm

"Well... its not that i don't trust you.... i just don't trust the ones that are probably making babies in the basement." she said smiling referring to Blair and Earl. She thought for a moment... "Do you have a piece of paper?... and don't worry about confusing me... i have my blond moments."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Kitchen   The Kitchen - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Kitchen
Page 19 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next