Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Room 4C: Charms

Go down 
+4
Alexandra Leoine
Cazz Valentine
A. Luke Brown
Eirina Naer
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Adrian Dorchinade
Primary

Stats : 200

Room 4C: Charms - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room 4C: Charms   Room 4C: Charms - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 2:45 pm

He saw Blaire and Blaine hugging. He looked away uncaring and nodded but didn't really have anything to say.
"Thanks." he said finally to Blaire, though he said it reluctantly.
"I owe you one...ya know, if I survive."
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

Stats : 325

PostSubject: Re: Room 4C: Charms   Room 4C: Charms - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 2:47 pm

"Yeah no problem..." Blaire muttered.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1383157763
Adrian Dorchinade
Primary

PostSubject: Re: Room 4C: Charms   Room 4C: Charms - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 2:50 pm

He nodded and turned to the healers.
"Am I free to leave now?" he asked impatiently.
Back to top Go down
Blaine Attor
7th Year
Blaine Attor

Stats : 258

PostSubject: Re: Room 4C: Charms   Room 4C: Charms - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 2:51 pm

Blaine watched the two of them and rubbed her back softly. He looked back at Adrian.
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: Room 4C: Charms   Room 4C: Charms - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 2:52 pm

"No! You still have wood through you and we need to check you over for anything else!" A healer snapped.

Blaire looked up at Blaine.
"lets go," Blaire muttered.
Back to top Go down
Adrian Dorchinade
Primary

PostSubject: Re: Room 4C: Charms   Room 4C: Charms - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 2:55 pm

He scowled.
"Well hurry up! I have better things to do then sit here and be poked and prodded." he grumbled at the healer angrily.
Back to top Go down
Blaine Attor
7th Year
Blaine Attor

PostSubject: Re: Room 4C: Charms   Room 4C: Charms - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 2:56 pm

Blaine looked at Blaire. "I thought you would want to stay. Make sure your friend is alright."
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: Room 4C: Charms   Room 4C: Charms - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 3:01 pm

Blaire shook her head.
"No," Blaire said. She then took the invitation out of her pocket and looked at Adrian. She flicked it at him so it landed in his hand.

"If you want you can come." Blaire muttered and then she glanced up at Blaine ready to go.

One of the healers glared at him and then another healer smiled as she waved her wand over him.
"Alright he's good. No more wood and the holes are closed up." She said.
Back to top Go down
Blaine Attor
7th Year
Blaine Attor

PostSubject: Re: Room 4C: Charms   Room 4C: Charms - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 3:02 pm

Blaine nodded and apparated out of the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Adrian Dorchinade
Primary

PostSubject: Re: Room 4C: Charms   Room 4C: Charms - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 3:08 pm

Adrian stood up and looked questioningly at Blaire.
"You're inviting me to your wedding...?" he said slowly.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

Stats : 479

PostSubject: Re: Room 4C: Charms   Room 4C: Charms - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 8:41 pm

Cazz dragged the unknow man up to the ward seeing nurses rum up to her placing the man on a streecher. Wheeling him away to a room while a nurse stood close to her.
"Your name hun?" she smiled softly looking over her glasses.

"Um Cazz Valentine... Do you believe that man will be alright." Lifting herself off the floor a little looking over her shoulder.

"I'm sure he will... His name? And what happened?"
She started to tap her pen on the clip board.

"I do not know... I just found him an alley... I believe he got in a fight." She played with the end of her sleeve.

The women nodded quickly. "Thank you so much for bring him her would you leave a number? Or do you have a floo?"

Cazz nodded at both before saying. "I have a floo."

"Great... You can leave or... Stay?" the women started to walk away. Cazz looked around for a moment sitting down in a plastic chair. She still needed to give him his wand.

Back to top Go down
Gabriel Sheridan
Head Auror

Stats : 207

PostSubject: Re: Room 4C: Charms   Room 4C: Charms - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 11:04 am

Regaining consciousness, Gabe's eyes sluggishly opened. His gaze wandered around the room, finally landing upon the girl before his eyes shut again.

"Where's the blonde?" he sighed dryly and swallowed. His throat felt as if it had been on fire and his head still pounded.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Room 4C: Charms   Room 4C: Charms - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 12:05 pm

Cazz sat still in her chair speaking quietly after a moment thinking about every word before it came out.
"She's... Um... Well... She's gone?"
Getting up from her seat for a moment she placed his wand on the table beside the hospital bed.
"Do you need anything?"
Cazz played with the long sleeves of her red shirt. It was stiped with darker and lighter reds, the bottom of the sleeves had been worn slightly dirty from the shirt being worn so much in its life time.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Sheridan
Head Auror

PostSubject: Re: Room 4C: Charms   Room 4C: Charms - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 8:07 pm

Pushing himself up with a small grunt he fumbled for his wand on the side table. "I've got to go" His head was pounding from his sudden get up, his vision full of stars.

He cast an unfocused look upon the girl beside him, somehow she rang a bell in the back of his mind, but his mind was too scattered at the present moment to look further into it.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Room 4C: Charms   Room 4C: Charms - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 12:10 am

Looking at him a moment wanting to protest before slowly letting that voice die inside of her.
"I understand...though I do advise to stay a few more hours or at lest till the healers come to see you again."
Fiddling with her sleeves some more cazz quickly turned around to leave taking her jacket off the back of the chair she had been sitting in a few moments before.
"I will see you later.. possibly Mr. Sheridan. I do hope you get better."
In a hurried fashion she walked out of the room and out of sight.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Sheridan
Head Auror

PostSubject: Re: Room 4C: Charms   Room 4C: Charms - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 3:41 pm

His head snapped towards the girl as he examined her once more. The bell rung "You're-" but he was too late, only catching sight of her retreating back.

A Deatheater.

The photo he had of her was quite old except why would she help him? He sighed as he let himself fall back onto the bed, shutting his eyes.

pop

"Gabe"

He groaned hearing the almost familiar voice of Sebastian. "Seb" he replied in the same tone, nodding his pounding head.

"What happened?"

Gabe held out his hand, weakly grinning. "Coffee sound nice? My head's wrecked"

The brown haired guy nodded and took Gabe's hand before disapparating, leaving an empty bed. If the nurses knew about him being an Auror, he would be in trouble, he didn't need another failure to capture, to mar his reputation. .

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room 4C: Charms   Room 4C: Charms - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Room 4C: Charms
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG :: Wizarding World :: St. Mungo's Hospital :: Fourth Floor: Spell Damage-
Jump to: