Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Room 4C: Charms

Go down 
+4
Alexandra Leoine
Cazz Valentine
A. Luke Brown
Eirina Naer
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

Stats : 479

Room 4C: Charms - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room 4C: Charms   Room 4C: Charms - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 2:12 am

(Alright)

Staying quite she had nothing to stay at the moment, to frightened to say anything or at this point too emotionally detached to care.
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

Stats : 477

PostSubject: Re: Room 4C: Charms   Room 4C: Charms - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 2:17 am

He turned around looking at her. His eyes had passion long since forgotten, but looking at her, she looked hallow, Emotionless. "WHy did you come?" he spat. He looked at her demeanor. It showed no emotion, nothing. It was a cool relax state that he knew so well.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Room 4C: Charms   Room 4C: Charms - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 2:20 am

"To make sure you were okay..." the words came out of her mouth like she was not missing a beat. Shutting her eye slowly before opening them back up she stud. "I'll leave. Sorry."
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

PostSubject: Re: Room 4C: Charms   Room 4C: Charms - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 2:24 am

He gulped. It took all his energy but he struggled, shielding his anger by a wall. Before she left he barely grab one of her forearms. "I am sorry. It is not your..."
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Room 4C: Charms   Room 4C: Charms - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 2:28 am

When he grabbed hold of her left arm she help back a yelp of pain. It was pulsing slightly now trying to act as though she was alright Cazz asked softly. "Could you let go?"
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

PostSubject: Re: Room 4C: Charms   Room 4C: Charms - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 2:31 am

"Fine...go." he said letting go and turning back to the window. He wrapped his arms around his elbows.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Room 4C: Charms   Room 4C: Charms - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 2:37 am

Slowly slipping her arm out of his grasp her heart started to beat wild'ly. "Luke, I just ment my arm." looking at him again trying not to seem to weird. Her voice becoming softer. "I'm sorry as Well for being insincere in your time of need."
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

PostSubject: Re: Room 4C: Charms   Room 4C: Charms - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 2:43 am

He turned around and accidentally kick something across the room to Cazz feet. "I.." but he saw what he kicked by Cazz feet. A little black box. "I-um-I..." he just stared at the box.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Room 4C: Charms   Room 4C: Charms - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 2:47 am

Looking at the box she reached down taking a hold of it. Looking back up at him then the box and back at him she was rasing one eyebrow. Looking back at the box she began to open it wondering what was inside.
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

PostSubject: Re: Room 4C: Charms   Room 4C: Charms - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 2:52 am

A diamond ring gleamed in the light from the window. Alexander swallowed hard, pushing back the knot in his throat. "I-I-I," He had nothing to say about the box. He was a loss for words.

(surprise you didn't I? lol just came up with it.)
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Room 4C: Charms   Room 4C: Charms - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 2:59 am

(yeah! I thought it was going to take my soul!!!)

Gasping quickly she looked up at Alexander. "Wh-" She couldnt even finish what she was saying. Lost and slightly confused. Getting a hold of her self she herd him still stuttering. "Say something... Anything." it was a pled something that was not herd from her very often.
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

PostSubject: Re: Room 4C: Charms   Room 4C: Charms - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 3:04 am

His mind started working again. "Yesterday, when you showed up on my door step and I saw you their. It was the happiest moment of my life." Alexander stepped forward. A little closer to Cazz. "I knew then and their that I wanted you to be my wife." he said glad that Cazz did not stop him or the words would never have lift his lips.

(hahaha...Soul eh. If you ever want your character dead We can use that Mirror)
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Room 4C: Charms   Room 4C: Charms - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 3:12 am

Hey eyes widened as she looked back at him. "Luke..." closing the space between the both of them she wrapped one arm gently around his shoulder noticing the bruising the same with the other. "I don't understand." It was true, there was manythings she did not understand at the moment.

(Na... Llike her alive)
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

PostSubject: Re: Room 4C: Charms   Room 4C: Charms - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 3:15 am

"All you need to understand is I love you," he said looking deep into Cazz's grey eyes. Healers came in wanting to know what was going on with all of the racket. He did not wavered his stare as he shooed them off. They went but in the corner of the eye they watch the two as they were leaving. "Will you marry me?"
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Room 4C: Charms   Room 4C: Charms - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 3:23 am

Smiling softly Something inside her broke it was small and not very noticeable but a peice of her died. "Nothing would make me happier then spendingthee rest of my life with you." tears began to collect in her eyes as she looked away from him hugging him. Cazz was truly happy at this mommentz
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

PostSubject: Re: Room 4C: Charms   Room 4C: Charms - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 3:28 am

(what did you mean by you first line?)

A small smile broke across his face. Even his weariness and tiredness washed away but his pain lingered as he slipped the ring on Cazz's finger. Backing away, he lean in and kissed her on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Room 4C: Charms   Room 4C: Charms - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 1:04 pm

(Just ignore it cuz I can't remember.)

Looking at Alexander as he put on the ring and kissing him back just the same trying not to bring him any pain then he was already in. Once they both separated she looked at him not staring detectly in his eyes but into his face. "Luke... Alexander, are you sure? Your still in school. I'm always in trouble with someone. We are not even old enough to legally get married I think... As well as both of our lives being emotional messes. I want to know if you are sure about it?" she did not move much only a slight sway as she waited for him to answer.
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

PostSubject: Re: Room 4C: Charms   Room 4C: Charms - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 7:50 pm

Alexander did not hestitate at all. He knew that she made him happy. She knew him better than he knew himself. Alexander cares for her and she him, that what all that matters. "Cazz Valentine, You and I are ment to be together. I love you and I will wait."
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Room 4C: Charms   Room 4C: Charms - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 7:57 pm

Smiling happily she wrapped her arms around him, hugging Luke tightly. "You don't have to wait. I love you too."
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Leoine
Primary
Alexandra Leoine

Stats : 361

PostSubject: Re: Room 4C: Charms   Room 4C: Charms - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 8:00 pm

(o.0 oh dear lord... first married couple already?)
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

PostSubject: Re: Room 4C: Charms   Room 4C: Charms - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 8:03 pm

(maybe?)

Alexander smiled but gasped in pain. There was a sharp pain in his lungs as her hands twirled around his waist, in a hug. His chest still hurt with his scars, his wrist still in a sling, but he was happy even though pain shot up his body. Happy that she would stay even though he had a hectic life.
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Leoine
Primary
Alexandra Leoine

PostSubject: Re: Room 4C: Charms   Room 4C: Charms - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 8:05 pm

(damn you for letting me see your RPs cazz;P I'm worried that I'm going to start making my character distant from you...)
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Room 4C: Charms   Room 4C: Charms - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 8:08 pm

(Well good thing you guys can;t see what i do in the death eaters place :P... you hate me lol)

Letting go of him quickly after he gasped. "I'm sorry." Taking a few steps back from him she tried not to seem to jumpy.
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Leoine
Primary
Alexandra Leoine

PostSubject: Re: Room 4C: Charms   Room 4C: Charms - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 8:11 pm

(Agreed. Much easier to RP normally then. Butbutbut, I wanna be in the Order... This is like in HP with peter pettigrew and schtuff, only you're way more awesome than him.)
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

PostSubject: Re: Room 4C: Charms   Room 4C: Charms - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 10:19 pm

"No. no." he said swaying slightly as she backed up. He felt light headed and sick to his stomach. "I am fine."

(I would like to read it. Does the Order have an organization?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room 4C: Charms   Room 4C: Charms - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Room 4C: Charms
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next