Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Chilly Hogsmeade Weekend [Open!]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jett Winters
6th Year
Jett Winters

Stats : 168

A Chilly Hogsmeade Weekend [Open!] Empty
PostSubject: A Chilly Hogsmeade Weekend [Open!]   A Chilly Hogsmeade Weekend [Open!] EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 5:54 pm

The early afternoon sun had not broken through the clouds. The sky above was thick and light gray, clouds churning and sweeping by. Wind blew its frosty breath through the streets of Hogsmeade causing all those outside to shiver and look for the nearest shop. Still, there were many out in the streets as the sky threatened snow. It was the first Hogsmeade weekend of the school year and students were eager to experience the cobbled roads and cheery lights.

Jett made his way through the town, stopping here and there to take it all in. He had never been to Hogsmeade before and was mapping it out in his head. The chatter of patrons walking about, the wave of warmth from open doorways, it was all very comforting and almost like a fairy tale. He only wished he had thought to seek out a companion for the day. No matter, though, he could handle an solitary excursion for now.

Leaning casually on a stone wall Jett watched as a group of students rushed by, no doubt heading towards the sweet shop across the way. He considered following them and seeing what the store had to offer but instead looked up into the clouds. His eyes reflected the sky today, more gray than green. The breeze picked up, ruffling his hair and causing him to wrap his Ravenclaw scarf more firmly around his neck. Yes, he would soon head indoors, if only to warm up for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Claudia Evans
5th Year
Claudia Evans

Stats : 198

PostSubject: Re: A Chilly Hogsmeade Weekend [Open!]   A Chilly Hogsmeade Weekend [Open!] EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 8:41 pm

Claudia Wrapped her Peacoat tighter around her body. It was a slightly cold day and she was glad she brought her coat with her. She walked along the cobblestone path admiring the shops and people that passed. She made a mental note to pick a few things up before she went back to Hogwarts but right now she just wanted to enjoy being at Hogsmeade.
Back to top Go down
http://www.quotev.com/SmoshLoverBitches
Jett Winters
6th Year
Jett Winters

PostSubject: Re: A Chilly Hogsmeade Weekend [Open!]   A Chilly Hogsmeade Weekend [Open!] EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 8:52 pm

As more people passed by Jett caught sight of a familiar gleam of blonde hair. He turned his attention to the girl walking by, making out Claudia's features. She appeared to be alone and Jett was surprised. Whenever he saw her she was usually in mid conversation, brightly chatting with whoever was around. He straightened his body and jogged the increasing distance between them.

"Good afternoon, Claudia," Jett said, looking down into Claudia's eyes and giving her a friendly smile. The wind whipped around them suddenly, blowing Jett's scarf across his shoulder. He glanced at Claudia's attire, taking in the warm looking coat. "It's a bit chilly today, isn't it? I hope you're warm enough out here."
Back to top Go down
Claudia Evans
5th Year
Claudia Evans

PostSubject: Re: A Chilly Hogsmeade Weekend [Open!]   A Chilly Hogsmeade Weekend [Open!] EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 9:02 pm

Claudia was surpised to hear Jetts's voice but she smiled up at him anyway. "Good Afternoon to you too." She was glad to have someone to talk to instead of being alone. As a gust of wind surrounded them she wrapped her coat tighter around herself.

"It is quite chilly out today. I almost didn't bring a coat. Now i'm glad i did."

She looked around as more people passed by. Laughter and conversations could be heard for people passing and from the shops. "What brings you to hogsmeade alone. I would think someone would be accompanying you?" She placed her hands in her Jacket pocket to keep them warm.
Back to top Go down
Jett Winters
6th Year
Jett Winters

PostSubject: Re: A Chilly Hogsmeade Weekend [Open!]   A Chilly Hogsmeade Weekend [Open!] EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 9:24 pm

A lighthearted laugh escaped Jett's lips and he absently ran his fingers through his hair. "Why am I alone? Maybe I am bad company," he joked easily. The truth was he had been so caught up in his school work and own endeavors lately that he had forgotten. It wasn't until this very morning as everyone was leaving the grounds that he recalled the trip to Hogsmeade. Jett had taken a few moments to debate whether it was worth it to lose a day of studying to join his fellow students. In the end he had shoved a book in his bag and followed the queue of out the castle.

Now that he had found Claudia, though, Jett's afternoon was looking up. He enjoyed having someone to roam with and she seemed to be good company. He glanced over the nearest shop, lights sparkling inside and warmth emanating from it's doorway.

"Say, would you care to join me in Honeydukes? I've been meaning to see it. We could warm up for a few minutes." Jett gently placed his hand between Claudia's shoulder blades, aiming her towards the door. It was a very light touch, one done in friendship and with no ill meanings.
Back to top Go down
Claudia Evans
5th Year
Claudia Evans

PostSubject: Re: A Chilly Hogsmeade Weekend [Open!]   A Chilly Hogsmeade Weekend [Open!] EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 9:33 am

Claudia laughed slightly. "You seem like the worst company." She joked back. She actually liked being around Jett. He was one of the few people she actually got along with at Hogwarts. As they walked along she noticed Honeydukes lights shining through its shop windows.

"I would love to join you in Honeydukes." She smiled a warm smile to Jett.

As they entered the door a gust of warm wind blew in her face and she sighed. She loved the feeling of warm air after a trip in the cold. She couldn't believe that he had never been to honeydukes. She always  came here  when they had a Hogsmeade trip.
"I can't believe you have  never been here. It's one of the best shops here."
She grabbed his hand  and pulled him to the nearest shelf. She loved coming in and marveling at the shelves with the assortment of sweets.
(sorry my internet went out  I had to go on my phone when I got up lol.)
Back to top Go down
Jett Winters
6th Year
Jett Winters

PostSubject: Re: A Chilly Hogsmeade Weekend [Open!]   A Chilly Hogsmeade Weekend [Open!] EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 2:31 pm

(Oh man I can't imagine typing all that on my phone, I don't even like doing it on my tablet! You're dedicated haha)

Entering the shop, Jett's eyes glazed over at the bright and cheery atmosphere. The warmth of the fire and bodies pressing together was nearly stifling but felt good as his fingers and toes tingled, regaining their feeling. Students were all around with laughing bright faces. There were rows and tables set about with all manner of sweets and sours as well as oddities that did not look edible in the least.

Jett let Claudia take hold of his hand and guide him over to a shelf laid out with all sorts of chocolate coated candies. There were long thin pieces shaped like wands that advertised edible sparks and ink that you could lick up after reading a secret note. Jett picked up a hollow chocolate cauldron and examined it. Its only use was to be eaten, of course. He had never had much of a sweet tooth, but knew many people, girls included, found a simple gift of chocolate appealing.

"Do you like these things? So many sweets, that is?" He asked Claudia with a grin. If he found out something in particular she liked it would be good knowledge to store away, just in case. "As for me never coming here before, well, this is my first time in Hogsmeade at all in fact. Maybe you would be so generous to show me the best sites." His smooth voice washed over the noise in the busy shop, somehow still gentle and soft but perfectly audible.
Back to top Go down
Claudia Evans
5th Year
Claudia Evans

PostSubject: Re: A Chilly Hogsmeade Weekend [Open!]   A Chilly Hogsmeade Weekend [Open!] EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 3:09 pm

(yea haha)

Claudia watched as Jett looked over everything on the shelf. "I don't prefer chocolate but occasionally i will eat a chocolate egg. I will have to show you around Hogsmeade for sure though." She smiled a quick smile then turned around to another shelf. Her eyes landed on her favorite candy that she always got when she came to Honeydukes. "Oh! you have to get some Jelly Slugs. They are my favorite and are the best by far in my opinion." She got some to buy. "Did you want to look at anything else in here?" She looked over at him to make sure he was not overwelmed by her quick of words.
(sorry about not writing much haha)
Back to top Go down
Jett Winters
6th Year
Jett Winters

PostSubject: Re: A Chilly Hogsmeade Weekend [Open!]   A Chilly Hogsmeade Weekend [Open!] EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 4:38 pm

Jett looked down dubiously as the jelly slugs in Claudia's palm. He fought back a grimace, imagining their gushy texture and taste. There would be no elegance in eating such a food. Jett had not grown up eating candy such as these, like so many others had. His mother had banned most sweets from their home, always too concerned about her perfect figure to let even the tiniest of unhealthy morsel pass between her teeth. It had become normal for Jett to do the same although his reasons were only forged in habit. He had little taste for sugar, preferring something more refined and bold.

"I'm actually not that fond of candy to be honest. I get quite enough sweetness by socializing with girls like you." He let his eyes wander from Claudia's after answering, scanning the rest of the shop. No, there was nothing else here that invoked any interest. A group of young girls was giggling by a barrel of candied toads eyes, stealing glances at him. He gave them his best smile, a flash of his white teeth. His veela aura forced its way from it's caged place in his body, washing over the girls. Some times, like this, it was impossible for Jett to control.

He turned back to Claudia, eager now to move on.
Back to top Go down
Claudia Evans
5th Year
Claudia Evans

PostSubject: Re: A Chilly Hogsmeade Weekend [Open!]   A Chilly Hogsmeade Weekend [Open!] EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 4:59 pm

Claudia looked disappointed but soon perked up. "I understand. My mother hated anything that had sugar in it." She bought her candy and pulled Jett out of Honeydukes Not forcefully but lightly to guide him. The nearest shop she saw was Dervish & Banges.

"That there is Dervish & Banges. It sells and repairs some magical instruments. It can be quite helpful at times." She began pointing at all the surrounding shops. "they have Gladrags Wizardwear, a clothing store. My mom told me that they sell very lurid socks, including ones that scream when they get too smelly." She giggled at that.

"There is Dominic Maestro's, A music shop and over there is Tomes and Scrolls, a very good bookstore and Dogweed and Deathcap, a herbology shop. Oh! If you ever find a nice girl Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop is the place to go. It is the ideal spot that couples usually go to on dates."
She loved showing people around, it was fun. She showed him all of the other surrounding stores and turned back to him. "So.... What do you think?"

(Sorry i didn't list all of the shops too much typing and i don't have that much time :/)
Back to top Go down
Timothy Carpenter
Head Boy
Timothy Carpenter

Stats : 232

PostSubject: Re: A Chilly Hogsmeade Weekend [Open!]   A Chilly Hogsmeade Weekend [Open!] EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 9:33 pm

((Mind if Timothy skulks around in the bg?))
Back to top Go down
Jett Winters
6th Year
Jett Winters

PostSubject: Re: A Chilly Hogsmeade Weekend [Open!]   A Chilly Hogsmeade Weekend [Open!] EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 11:54 pm

(Go for it! The more the merrier.)

Jett found himself laughing merrily as Claudia pulled him from Honeydukes and into the chilly street. Her face had lit up and her eyes were bright, she looked positively lovely with her face flushed in excitement. As she spoke of her mother he was reminded of his own, of trips such as this they had been on together. Jett felt closer to Claudia as he noticed the familiar veela sparkle in her eyes. Maybe she was unaware, or chose not to notice, that Jett had the same.

"My mother and your mother sound very much alike," he answered, pulling his scarf closer to his chin. The wind ran through his hair and chilled his cheeks as they walked and finally stopped in the center of Hogsmeade. "I think you must like this place quite a lot to be so enthused about showing me around. Thank you very much for the tour." He gave her hand, still in his, a little squeeze before letting it fall back to her side. He then took both his hands and rubbed them together for what little warmth it provided as he scanned the street and its occupants.
Back to top Go down
Claudia Evans
5th Year
Claudia Evans

PostSubject: Re: A Chilly Hogsmeade Weekend [Open!]   A Chilly Hogsmeade Weekend [Open!] EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 2:03 pm

Claudia smiled. "Yeah, they do." The wind began to pick up. She pulled her collar up around her neck to tame her hair that was now blowing frantically around. As they walked she watched the sky change color slightly. They stopped in the center of Hogsmeade.

"I absolutely love Hogsmeade! You are truly welcome for the tour. It was no problem. I quite enjoyed it."

As Jett gave her a light squeeze to her hand she lightly squeezed back. She casually put her hands in her pockets and noticed a small bird circling overhead. She whistled a slight tone and it chirped back happily before flying away. She giggle slightly before turning to Jett.
"Do you want to see anything else?" She was feeling better already.
(Sorry if anything is spelled wrong or anything like that I'm on my tablet for the day :/)
Back to top Go down
Timothy Carpenter
Head Boy
Timothy Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: A Chilly Hogsmeade Weekend [Open!]   A Chilly Hogsmeade Weekend [Open!] EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 7:29 pm

Timothy wandered Hogsmeade, his hands stuffed in his coat pockets, beanie pulled over his ears, and Slytherin scarf wrapped round his neck. He liked being able to get off school grounds and maybe spend some pocket money, as well as observe people who weren't students. A man stumbled out of the Hog's Head pub, clearly not dressed for the weather. He'd heard that firewhiskey makes you feel warmer, but blimey, here was proof. He continued his stroll, ignoring Madame Puddifoot's. It was always packed with lovey-dovey students on Hogsmeade trips, and the windows were too fogged to see in without looking either needy or lecherous. He really only bothered to hang around for the Valentine's Day trip, when many couples burst from the shop's doors, having a heated row. He debated going into Zonko's, they might have a few useful items, but ultimately decided it wasn't anything he needed to spend his money on.
Back to top Go down
Jett Winters
6th Year
Jett Winters

PostSubject: Re: A Chilly Hogsmeade Weekend [Open!]   A Chilly Hogsmeade Weekend [Open!] EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 12:43 am

Jett's attention was brought back to Claudia as she whistled a little tune that was mimicked by a low flying bird. Impressed, he tried one of his own but to no avail. It was just another talent he was discovering about Claudia.

The day was wearing on and as the sun dipped lower in the sky the temperature was dropping fast. It was no longer pleasant to be out in the street, coat or not. "I do believe I could use a hot drink, what about you Claudia? Where was it you said was perfect for that?"

As they decided where to go next Jett spotted a boy in a Slytherin scarf that looked very familiar. He was one of the few boys that had been in many of his classes. Jett was a little disheartened he had not been able to introduce himself yet so to make up for it he smiled over in his direction. Making sure their eyes met, he gave a friendly wave.
Back to top Go down
Timothy Carpenter
Head Boy
Timothy Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: A Chilly Hogsmeade Weekend [Open!]   A Chilly Hogsmeade Weekend [Open!] EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 12:53 am

A boy waved at him, so Timothy ambled over. The boy had been holding the girl's hand a moment ago, but a brisk wind had made the boy rub his hands together and the girl put hers in her pockets. Why would the boy wave at him, though? Had they talked before and Timothy didn't remember?
"Hullo." He called, still a few metres away.
Back to top Go down
Claudia Evans
5th Year
Claudia Evans

PostSubject: Re: A Chilly Hogsmeade Weekend [Open!]   A Chilly Hogsmeade Weekend [Open!] EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 2:35 am

Claudia giggled at Jett's attempt. The day was slowly dying away and with that the temperature dropped. She pulled her coat as tight as she could. It was getting pretty could out and she shivered slightly. "We could go to Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop. I personally have never been in there. I would recommend hot chocolate but i know you don't like chocolate."

She noticed Timothy, a Slytherin she had met many times before. She smiled a friendly smile and waved. "Hey."
Back to top Go down
Timothy Carpenter
Head Boy
Timothy Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: A Chilly Hogsmeade Weekend [Open!]   A Chilly Hogsmeade Weekend [Open!] EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 4:18 am

The girl had been talking about going to Madame Puddifoot's before she noticed Timothy. Were they dating, then? Timothy nodded at her in greeting, but stayed quiet, not wanting to get involved. He knew his mum thought he had a secret boyfriend or girlfriend he was hiding from her, but he just didn't see the point of relationships. From what he'd seen, they just turned you into a codependent idiot for a while before leaving you depressed when the relationship ended.
Back to top Go down
Jett Winters
6th Year
Jett Winters

PostSubject: Re: A Chilly Hogsmeade Weekend [Open!]   A Chilly Hogsmeade Weekend [Open!] EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 11:30 am

Watching as the boy approached, Jett unconsciously ruffled his hair with a cold hand. Judging from what he knew about him from class, he was an intelligent Sytherin and Jett was eager to make a new friend that may prove to be useful.

Jett put on his charming smile, letting a trinkle of his veela aura escape with is, just in case. He tended to do that often when meeting someone for the first time, of course not to manipulate them but to gently ease them into comfort. It was a favor, really.

"I don't think we have had the pleasure of being introduced, yet. I'm Jett, and if you haven't already met, this is Claudia." He motioned to her, standing beside him. "How are you enjoying this cold trip?"
Back to top Go down
Timothy Carpenter
Head Boy
Timothy Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: A Chilly Hogsmeade Weekend [Open!]   A Chilly Hogsmeade Weekend [Open!] EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 9:59 pm

The boy ran a hand through his hair, anxiety behavior, especially in this cold. He smiled, Timothy figured he had a nice smile, disarming, might make a good ally. Timothy smiled his Charming Smile in return, asymmetrical and only showing a little teeth.
"Nice to meet you both, I'm Timothy Carpenter. I've been well, it's nice to stretch your legs off school grounds, maybe spend a little pocket money. I was debating browsing through Zonko's, but it sounds as though you were headed elsewhere, I wouldn't want to intrude..." Were they actually dating? If they were, they likely wouldn't want him to accompany them anywhere, or they accompany him. If they weren't dating, it was more likely for the three of them to chat for a little while longer.
Back to top Go down
Claudia Evans
5th Year
Claudia Evans

PostSubject: Re: A Chilly Hogsmeade Weekend [Open!]   A Chilly Hogsmeade Weekend [Open!] EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 10:14 pm

Claudia couldn't help but smile at Timothy. He seemed really nice to talk to from what she had seen and heard of him.

"Oh you wouldn't be intruding. We have time to spare. It is nice to be off school ground though."
She rubbed her hands together to keep warm. The temperature got slightly colder as the day got later.
Back to top Go down
Jett Winters
6th Year
Jett Winters

PostSubject: Re: A Chilly Hogsmeade Weekend [Open!]   A Chilly Hogsmeade Weekend [Open!] EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 11:14 pm

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Timothy," Jett said after Claudia had finished. He noticed her rubbing her hands together and the chill breeze that caused her actions. Timothy had the right idea, getting into a shop. The smile he gave Jett had been one to rival his own, in its own way. He seemed like a good friend to make, someone else who had a certain control over the emotions of others.

"Yes, it really would be no interruption at all. We were just about to find somewhere to have a nice warm drink and get out of the cold. We would be more than happy if you would like to accompany us, Timothy."
Back to top Go down
Timothy Carpenter
Head Boy
Timothy Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: A Chilly Hogsmeade Weekend [Open!]   A Chilly Hogsmeade Weekend [Open!] EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 11:24 pm

So they probably weren't dating, but then why had they been talking about going to Madame Puddifoot's? The girl, Claudia, had been rubbing her hands together for warmth. Just stick them in your pockets.
"Warm drink, that sounds about right." He grinned. "Three Broomsticks?"

((Ooh, Jett catches on quick, doesn't he? This could turn v fun...))
Back to top Go down
Claudia Evans
5th Year
Claudia Evans

PostSubject: Re: A Chilly Hogsmeade Weekend [Open!]   A Chilly Hogsmeade Weekend [Open!] EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 11:56 am

Claudia could really use a warm drink at that time. "That sounds great. We could head over there now."  She finally decided to put her hands in her pockets once rubbing her hands together proved to not give her much warmth. As she put pressure on her right leg she almost forgot her wand was in her boot. She had finally learned to not leave her wand in her bag or lying around where she couldn't find it but remembering where she put it would help her out a lot.
Back to top Go down
Jett Winters
6th Year
Jett Winters

PostSubject: Re: A Chilly Hogsmeade Weekend [Open!]   A Chilly Hogsmeade Weekend [Open!] EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 2:09 pm

The Three Broomsticks sounded like a wonderful idea to Jett. He had been hesitant to step into Madame Puddifoot's on account of all of the wide eyed girls he spotted in the window. He knew if he were to walk in and behave naturally a flock of them would not doubt descend. At certain times he would not mind, but today he had friends to focus on and could do without the distractions. Jett wished he could control his natural ability to lure and entrap many people's attention but the truth was most of the time it did what it wanted, no matter how much he practiced restraint.

"Great idea, lead the way," Jett motioned forward with his arm, urging them to walk before him. Always let a lady first, and Timothy knew where they were going better than he.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Chilly Hogsmeade Weekend [Open!]   A Chilly Hogsmeade Weekend [Open!] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Chilly Hogsmeade Weekend [Open!]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next