Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who Needs to Study? (Open!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Emma Hawkwood
5th Year
Emma Hawkwood

Stats : 455

Who Needs to Study? (Open!) Empty
PostSubject: Who Needs to Study? (Open!)   Who Needs to Study? (Open!) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 8:44 pm

Emma was sitting, for once holding a book in her hand and studying the parts of the lecture from Herbology that she hadn't understood. She wasn't happy about it, but she wanted it to make sense, and she was at least outside in the open air. It would have been so dull sitting in the castle somewhere, without a breeze in the wind to stir her brain.
Back to top Go down
Claudia Evans
5th Year
Claudia Evans

Stats : 198

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs to Study? (Open!)   Who Needs to Study? (Open!) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 8:56 pm

Claudia wanted some fresh air to study by and she thought the perfect place would be the courtyard. She carried her books out and happened to see a girl that she had seen around. She knew she was in her house and year but she didn't know her name. "Oh, I didn't realize that someone would be out here, I can leave if you want me to."
Back to top Go down
http://www.quotev.com/SmoshLoverBitches
Alyssa Willows
6th Year
Alyssa Willows

Stats : 62

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs to Study? (Open!)   Who Needs to Study? (Open!) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 9:00 pm

Alyssa dragged her bag behind her as she searched for a windy, unpopulated place to sit.  The possibilities were endless, she mused, as she sat on a nearby stone bench, intricately carved.  She was feeling quite bored, and even though she was a Ravenclaw that didn't mean she loved to study.  A frustrated sigh from behind a hedge made Alyssa frown.  Probably some younger student was fooling around and didn't care about other people who wanted to study. Then, she heard another voice say something and she got up. She said through the hedge, "If you guys want to go and chat please go somewhere else, I'm trying to study."
Back to top Go down
Emma Hawkwood
5th Year
Emma Hawkwood

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs to Study? (Open!)   Who Needs to Study? (Open!) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 9:04 pm

Emma glanced up from her spot on the ground, leaned up against the wall, and grinned, "I don't own the courtyard. Are you studying too? Two's always better than one, right?" Emma cocked her head to the side, looking around the rest of the courtyard that seemed rather empty. Emma didn't like being all by her lonesome, and maybe this would make things more fun.

But then another girl came, a Ravenclaw's head popper up nearby, and Emma smiled nervously, calling out to her, "Sorry," before she returned her attention to her book.
Back to top Go down
Claudia Evans
5th Year
Claudia Evans

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs to Study? (Open!)   Who Needs to Study? (Open!) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 9:14 pm

She laughed at the other Gryffindor girl."Yea i am going to study. We could study together." Claudia then went over to the ravenclaw girl and looked in her eyes. She always did that to get what she wanted. That was one good advantage of being part-veela. "Maybe you would like to join us for studying. Three minds are better than one. Maybe we can help each other out." She smiled sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Willows
6th Year
Alyssa Willows

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs to Study? (Open!)   Who Needs to Study? (Open!) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 9:25 pm

Alyssa frowned. She could tell she was being sweet-talked and manipulated someway, but she just couldn't place her finger on it... Aha! This girl was part veela, maybe even three quarters or just a super strong bloodline. The younger girl probably wanted the answers to homework. That was one bad thing about being in Ravenclaw, everyone always assumed you were a brainiac and you would help them out with their essays and studying. She had written out countless notecards for practice sessions, tutored dozens of second years, and corrected a bunch of essays. However, Alyssa remembered that Fifth Year had been pretty tough with the OWLs and all. She decided to help them, even though she knew the younger girl would be smug about it. Ignoring her, she stepped over to the other Gryffindor. "So what are you two working on?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Claudia Evans
5th Year
Claudia Evans

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs to Study? (Open!)   Who Needs to Study? (Open!) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 9:32 pm

Claudia walked back to where they sat, "Herbology." She didn't like how the Ravenclaw girl ignored her but she pushed it to the side and decided not to worry about it.
Back to top Go down
Emma Hawkwood
5th Year
Emma Hawkwood

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs to Study? (Open!)   Who Needs to Study? (Open!) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 9:32 pm

Emma looked up as the girl approached and smiled at the sight of a new face, "Hi!" She glanced down to her book, "Me, I'm just rereading what Professor Grace went over in his lecture. Just wrapping my head around it, you know?" She didn't directly mention that all the big words confused her- it was embarrassing, feeling behind when she only had a few more years of school before she was done with it completely. She wished it was as easy as Quidditch, or Charms class. Herbology just required more... bookwork.
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Willows
6th Year
Alyssa Willows

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs to Study? (Open!)   Who Needs to Study? (Open!) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 9:35 pm

Alyssa almost laughed.  Everyone seemed to be having trouble with Herbology these days, and it wasn't her best class either.  Winds didn't exactly go well with hot, humid greenhouses.  Still, Alyssa had received an E so she knew she wasn't too bad.  She took a look at the girls' diagrams of the plants they were studying.  "I don't like bookwork either," she told the second girl. "And I'm not the best one to be asking for help on Herbology. Do you need help with anything else or is it just this?"
Back to top Go down
Claudia Evans
5th Year
Claudia Evans

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs to Study? (Open!)   Who Needs to Study? (Open!) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 10:10 pm

"I don't need help with anything else but um Sorry i didn't get your name." She said looking at Emma.
Back to top Go down
Emma Hawkwood
5th Year
Emma Hawkwood

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs to Study? (Open!)   Who Needs to Study? (Open!) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 10:17 pm

She glanced from the Ravenclaw over to her fellow Gryffindor, "Oh, it's Emma," she looked back at the Ravenclaw and shook her head as she smiled, "You don't have to help me if you don't want to. I'm sure I can get it eventually- I could even go to the Professor's workshops. Wouldn't be a terrible idea." Emma shrugged, as she stood up; she felt too small, being the only one sitting, and wanted to be on equal ground with the other two.

"So what are you're guys' names?" Emma grinned happily, always excited to meet new people. She gave her name, so now she wanted to know theirs.
Back to top Go down
Claudia Evans
5th Year
Claudia Evans

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs to Study? (Open!)   Who Needs to Study? (Open!) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 10:35 pm

Claudia always loved introducing herself. She took pride in her name. "Claudia Evans is the name." She smiled at her with a genuine smile. She then turned to the Ravenclaw girl waiting to here her introduce herself.
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Willows
6th Year
Alyssa Willows

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs to Study? (Open!)   Who Needs to Study? (Open!) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 11:38 pm

(Sorry guys I had to practice the harp, my fingers are sooooo sore ha ha.) Alyssa paused for a second. Evans, Evans. She had heard that name before but couldn't quite place it. She turned to the girls. "Oh, yes, my name is Willows, Alyssa Willows. Hi."
Back to top Go down
Claudia Evans
5th Year
Claudia Evans

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs to Study? (Open!)   Who Needs to Study? (Open!) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 11:54 pm

She smiled at her. "Nice to meet you Alyssa." She sat down against the stones and took out her books to read. (oh wow you play the harp. I always wanted to see one in person and learn to play)
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Willows
6th Year
Alyssa Willows

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs to Study? (Open!)   Who Needs to Study? (Open!) EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 12:58 am

"Nice to meet you guys, too!" (Ha ha you wouldn't want to learn to play one and you'dregret the day you first saw one if you saw how serious my family is about music and dancing. I play like 3milljon instruments :P.
Back to top Go down
Emma Hawkwood
5th Year
Emma Hawkwood

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs to Study? (Open!)   Who Needs to Study? (Open!) EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 1:13 am

"Bond. James Bond." Emma joked, amused by Alyssa's introduction, though after saying it, she realized they may not have watched muggle movies; she'd never come across the thought before. "Oh, sorry, muggle movie." She shrugged. She hadn't meant to confuse them, but the moment had been too perfect. She couldn't help but grin, as she looked at the two girls.
Back to top Go down
Claudia Evans
5th Year
Claudia Evans

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs to Study? (Open!)   Who Needs to Study? (Open!) EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 7:06 am

Claudia smiled at the girl. "My dad used to watch movies like that but now he just reads books." She giggled to herself. Claudia then began to feel uncomfortable. That often happened in awkward situations.
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Willows
6th Year
Alyssa Willows

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs to Study? (Open!)   Who Needs to Study? (Open!) EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 8:47 am

Alyssa laughed too. "James Bond, the muggle spy guy in many movies?" Alyssa had heard of him, as she was mre connected to the wizardly wold than the other purebloods at Hogwarts. However, she hadn't believed people at Hogwarts would care about him, except for-oh. Emma was muggle-born, which was great! She was totally sick of all the purebloods and part veelas. No offense to Jett or Claudia.
Back to top Go down
Claudia Evans
5th Year
Claudia Evans

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs to Study? (Open!)   Who Needs to Study? (Open!) EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 9:10 am

(did you mean muggle instead of wizardly? just wondering.) Claudia missed looking through her dands set of movies. "Hey Emma, do you know any other good muggle movies?" She was curious to see if her dad had any of the movies she had seen.
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Willows
6th Year
Alyssa Willows

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs to Study? (Open!)   Who Needs to Study? (Open!) EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 9:14 am

(yup, thanks. Ha ha I distance een manage to spell my mistake correctly, this phone has auto correct and it's really annoying. Must go now.)
Back to top Go down
Claudia Evans
5th Year
Claudia Evans

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs to Study? (Open!)   Who Needs to Study? (Open!) EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 9:33 am

(its fine i know what you mean. I hate auto-correct. I will talk to you later then. bye.)
Back to top Go down
Eleanie Kaden Carr
Prefect: 5th Year
Eleanie Kaden Carr

Stats : 144

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs to Study? (Open!)   Who Needs to Study? (Open!) EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 4:54 pm

One of the few majestic creatures in the world could be seen flying overhead. The feathers from the little minute owls wing caught an updraft shooting him/her once again higher into the air. It was the first time this particular owl got to go out on a job of this caliber, and it was obvious how he flew that he was super excited which him soar even higher among the towers of Hogwarts carrying a letter and something else dangling in his/her claws. After about another ten minutes taking extra precautions because it was his first flight he slowly descended in a small vortex of circles to the courtyard, where he had seen his/her accepter to the message hanging out.

The excited hoots when he/she touched down in front of Alyssa was evident. He could not help but hop than hover in place in excitement, before landing once again to deliver a message.

The letter read:
Alyssa,

A summer day can't compare to Thee.
Even in the moon's light glow
Or standing in front of the Pearly Gates
Could not steal my breath away.

The passage of time is fleeting,
But your beauty will never fail
and my love for you will grow.

There was no address to whom it was from, or where it came from, but a clue was left behind by the excited owl. A pose Blue rose laid at Alyssa's feet freshly picked from someones garden it seemed.
Back to top Go down
Claudia Evans
5th Year
Claudia Evans

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs to Study? (Open!)   Who Needs to Study? (Open!) EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 5:02 pm

Claudia smiled. "ohhhh, Somebody's got a letter." She giggled at Alyssa. "Who's it from?" She loved when people recieved letters. It made her excited to know what people wrote to others.
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Willows
6th Year
Alyssa Willows

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs to Study? (Open!)   Who Needs to Study? (Open!) EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 7:41 pm

Alyssa read the letter aloud and frowned. She tossed the rose away and crumpled the note up. "I don't know anyone well enough to have them send me a letter. Someone probably just wants someone who can help with their homework in Ravenclaw. Ignore it, Claudia." She hitched her bag higher on her shoulder and glided back into the castle, her head held high in the air.
Back to top Go down
Claudia Evans
5th Year
Claudia Evans

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs to Study? (Open!)   Who Needs to Study? (Open!) EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 7:45 pm

She frowed. She knew she always loved to recieve letters when her parents had the time to send them to her. She wondered what could be so back that she had to crumble the note up. How very odd. She wished she could figure out who it was from.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs to Study? (Open!)   Who Needs to Study? (Open!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Who Needs to Study? (Open!)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next