Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Living Room

Go down 
+2
Blaine Attor
Blaire Attor
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

Stats : 325

Living Room - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 3:46 am

Blaire quickly shook her head back and forth.

"No need to make whale sounds bro." Blaire laughed and looked at Cammi who had gone further up her arm so that she was on her shoulder and now almost onto the back of the couch.

"Don't worry about it I'll get the house elves to do their work. It's what they're for after all." Blaire shrugged and then as she said that a house elf came over to them and started to clean the specks of dirt of the carpet.

"Do you want to change into a fresh pair of clothes that aren't muddy? I'm sure me and you are roughly the same size." Blaire asked as she sifted slightly on the couch so that her shoes were still on the carpet and that her legs were tucked underneath her.

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1383157763
Medea Dorchinade
Department of Love
Medea Dorchinade

Stats : 331

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 11:38 am

Medea pouted, feigning disappointment.

"I guess, it would be nice to wear clothes that are like twenty sizes too large for me" she teased before laughing.

Medea glanced at the scrawny little house-elves. It had been a long time since she had last seen one.
Within moments, she found herself hugging one, rubbing her cheek against it. She had always held a weakness for cute things and in Medea's world anything small, fat of fluffy was cute...

"It's soooo cute" Medea squealed over the house-elf's frightened little squeaks. The squeaks only fueled her fawning.

Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 2:56 pm

"I'M NOT FAT!" Blaire squealed. She glanced down at her stomach and put her hands over her flat stomach and shook her head.

"I don't plan on losing this flat stomach anytime soon." Blaire said patting her stomach lightly. Blaire's eyes widened slightly as Medea hugged the house-elf. The house elf wasn't use to this type of affection. Sure Blaire treated them with respect because they were cleaning up after her and was always nice to them. She knew that if she was cleaning up after someone all the time that she would want them to be nice to her so she gave them kindness but not hugging them.

"Medea you're going to traumatize her if you keep hugging her like that." Blaire commented shaking her head. Blaire tried to pull Medea back somewhat from the house-elf.
Back to top Go down
Medea Dorchinade
Department of Love
Medea Dorchinade

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 3:40 pm

Medea was pulled along but so was the house-elf. SHe toppled over, bringing the poor house-elf with her.

SHe was in a fit of giggles, her embrace finally loosening around the house-elf.

"Sorry" she toothily grinned at Blaire from her position on the carpet.

She rolled so her belly was facing down and propped her dizzy head on her elbows. She really should stop giggling so much, it sent her head pulsing she threw away the new years resolution, there was no point when it was seemingly impossible.

"Watch.you.grow" She teased, "Be it food, fat or baby"
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 12:59 am

Blaire shook her head as the house elf scurried off to another room to do something else. Then she shook her head in defiance.

"No I won't grow!" Blaire protested.
Back to top Go down
Medea Dorchinade
Department of Love
Medea Dorchinade

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 10:41 am

Medea watched the elf go with a spark of disappointment.
It was short lived as memories flew back about the house-elves that still maintained the old Dorchinade Manor in Russia. She was sure Borgin would be glad of the week without her and Ministry progress was slow. She broke into a grin.

"Oh reaaaaaaaaaaaaaly?" She drawled out, grinning from ear to ear at Blaire.
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 11:00 pm

Blaire laughed and nodded.

"Yeah reallllly." Blaire smiled.
Back to top Go down
Medea Dorchinade
Department of Love
Medea Dorchinade

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 4:09 pm

"Yeah because winter weather will probably leave you rolling down hills" she laughed.

Her thoughts drifted to the nightmare thought of millions of mini Attor-Hudsons scurrying about...Poor Muggles will be under their tiny handed mercy.

Medea stretched and yawned like a tiny content kitten. It had been a busy day, the swamp had left an aching feeling in her bones.
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 11:16 pm

(sorry for the late reply this weekend has been very hectic... :\)

"Oh yeah definitely. I'm going to go put on some snow boots and like 10 layers before rolling down the hills." Blaire giggled smiling. She sat back down on the couch and curled her legs underneath herself before smiling at Medea. Then when Medea yawned Blaire shook her head and laughed.

"Do you want to stay in our guest room since you're tired?" Blaire asked.
Back to top Go down
Medea Dorchinade
Department of Love
Medea Dorchinade

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 5:00 pm

Medea tapped her chin, deep in thought.
"I wouldn't really want to bother you, apparently i'm a pretty violent sleeper" she grinned as her memories recalled her childhood orphan days of sharing beds...She was given a bed to herself after that.

She stifled another yawn.
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 12:45 am

"But you would be in your own room." Blaire said confused slightly.
Back to top Go down
Medea Dorchinade
Department of Love
Medea Dorchinade

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 4:28 pm

"You won't feel safe if a wand-less spell blasted a hole through your ceiling" Medea grinned as she pushed herself up despite the groans of reluctance from her leg muscles.

Her eyes held a slight spark of disappointment, she had never been able to control her magic. When she was sleeping, her resistance was down and her vivid dreams fueled her emotions.

She bent her back backwards as she stretched for a massive gaping yawn.

"I shouldn't bother you too, you guys should have your private time" she winked towards her friend and started walking towards the door. She flicked out her hand out of her sleeve and peeked at the watch on her wrist. It was probably dinner time soon anyway. Her stomach rumbled as the thought came.
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 9:40 pm

"Wait you did what now?!" Blaire asked with wide eyes. Her friend doing wand-less magic that powerful. When had Medea learned that? Blaire wanted to learn. Then Blaire blushed and shook her head slightly at her friend before busting out laughing at her stomach.

"At least stay for dinner than. Then i'll let you go." Blaire suggested standing.
Back to top Go down
Blaine Attor
7th Year
Blaine Attor

Stats : 258

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 10:08 pm

"Yes, we do need our private time." Blaine gave them a smile when he appeared in the doorway with Angel and Tea. They had just come from a long run, judging from Blaine's sweatyness. "Hey Medea, how are you?"
Back to top Go down
Medea Dorchinade
Department of Love
Medea Dorchinade

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 11:52 am

"Not on purpose" Medea quickly replied. It was always by accident. Her magic never seemed to work when she wanted it to except the occasional mood flares.

Medea shook her head. "I'll be fine" she called in a sing-song voice as she swiftly stepped to the side, allowing Blaine through, "wouldn't want to be a bother and-" she paused at the smell of Blaine's evident exercise "-I'm guessing there's a romantic bath planned for the two of you"

"I'm fine, just leaving for space for you two lovebirds" Medea smiled in reply to Blaine, resisting the urge to cuddle the little pets at his feet.

"Do svidanya" She called out in a sing-song voice before disappearing out of the doorway, giving no time for Blaire to argue. Forcing Medea to stay put in one place was like trying to catch smoke as many of the Sisters had unfortunately discovered.
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 2:01 am

Blaire smiled at Blaine before looking at her friend. She was about to open her mouth but Medea disappeared and Blaire frowned.

"Aww..." Blaire murmured crossing her arms. Then another person came to mind that she hadn't seen in a long while. A knowing smirk came to her lips but looked at Blaine.

'Have a nice run?" Blaire laughed.
Back to top Go down
Blaine Attor
7th Year
Blaine Attor

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 4:27 am

Blaine nodded. "Yeah. I worry them out..." He smiled then let the dogs off their leashes. "Why didn't Medea stay? I like to hang out with your friends. They are quite interesting."
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 1:55 am

"Well that's good. They've been stuck in the house for the last few days and driving me crazy with their running around. They needed their exercise and to be worn out." Blaire laughed and then she shrugged.

"I don't know why she didn't stay. I wanted her to." Blaire pouted. Then she looked at him.

"My friends are interesting?" Blaire laughed smiling.
Back to top Go down
Blaine Attor
7th Year
Blaine Attor

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 2:21 am

Blaine nodded. "Yes interesting. For lack of a better word that is... "
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:27 am

"How?" Blaire laughed.
Back to top Go down
Blaine Attor
7th Year
Blaine Attor

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 12:19 pm

Blaine shrugged. "They're out there, I guess." He put the dogs' leashes on the hooks next to the door then walked over to her. He bent over to kiss her then stood back up. "I'm going to take a shower. You might want to bathe the dogs as well. Tea decided to run through a puddle today. I'll help you when I'm done." he walked upstairs to their master bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 12:39 am

Blaire chuckled and then shook her head at Tea.

"Why is it always the boys who get dirty." Blaire said standing up.

"Come on guys bath time! see you in a few babe" Blaire called. Blaire headed upstairs to one of the extra bathrooms they had with Tea following behind her.
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 12 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:50 pm

Blaire appeared in the living room and sighed. She sat down on the couch and she smiled. She relaxed back into the couch and closed her eyes as she took a deep breath and then let it out.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

Stats : 479

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 12 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 11:26 pm

Cszz knocked on the front door standing there nervous as hell now knowinh she went to the wrong place the first time freaking out.
Back to top Go down
Blaine Attor
7th Year
Blaine Attor

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 12 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 11:29 pm

Blaine was sitting at the piano, playing it. He looked over at Blaire, who was sitting on the couch then went back to playing. He stopped again when he heard a knock on the door. He sighed then sent a house elf to answer it; he then continued to play.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Living Room
Page 12 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next