Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Living Room

Go down 
+2
Blaine Attor
Blaire Attor
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17
AuthorMessage
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

Stats : 325

Living Room - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 17 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 2:20 am

"I bet you would like that." Louie muttered as he ran his hands through his hair spiking it up in the front before turning to look at Blaire and Eli shaking his head slightly. 

Eli shook his head and scrunched his nose up shaking his head. Good god. 

"You're insane." He said as he crossed his arms over his chest shaking his head thinking of the concept of a sugar sandwich. It sounded gross and sounded like someone would become diabetic just thinking about it. It even made his stomach churn slightly at the thought. Then he glanced down at Cazz's hand with a slight eyebrow raise. 

"It was nice, come on let's go for a swim." He said. He pulled away from Cazz's grip with a laugh and headed back out the doorway saying, 'See you at the pool' as he walked out.

"Yeah that sounds nice. i haven't been swimming in a while." Blaire muttered thinking of how nice a swim sounded right now. She shook her head at Cazz as she glanced down at her laughing. 

"Meet you guys there." Eli said disapperating on the spot and headed to his room to get his swim trunks on before going to the pool. 

Blaire stood up and smiled. She grabbed Cazz's hand. 

"Come on I still have a few things here that I keep here in case I ever need to crash. I'm sure I still have a few bathing suits here. Let's go missy." Blaire said pulling on Cazz tugging her out of the room. 
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1383157763
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

Stats : 479

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 17 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 2:40 am

"Hey look I didn't have my dad around to make me food just like twenty bucks and what I could carry in my backpack and Vanity yelling how we can make anyyyything in the whooole wide world! You'd think it was a fancy idea at the time too and by the way with a little bit of peanut butter and a purple pixy stick it is fantastiiiiic!!!" She stopped raising an eyebrow now at Eli, " Oh I have had a couple people say that to me but ya know... its usually after the psych evaluation."

Cazz quickly looked to Blaire nodding with such excitement as she nodded quickly, "I can hardly wait! I am sure it will be awesome... I haven't been swimming since forever you know..." I look up at you smiling trying not to stumble over her feet. "Mannnn when did you get so strongggg~"
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

Stats : 325

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 17 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 1:54 am

"I think I'm never going to eat again." Eli muttered shaking his head as he stuck his head back into the room for a moment making a face at Cazz. He then laughed and shook his head at her giving her a quick smile. He then disappeared again down the hallway.

"You know? Dude so much has happened I can't even remember what you know is! But..i don't want to remember what you know if you're saying you're saying you know!" Blaire laughed smiling as she continued to drag Cazz out of the room and up to her old room in the house. She chuckled and looked back at Cazz and gave her a cheeky wink.

"I don't know, just did." Blaire laughed pulling her up to the stairs.

(to blaire's bedroom!!!)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1383157763
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Living Room
Page 17 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17