Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cazz's room

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

Stats : 325

Cazz's room - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cazz's room   Cazz's room - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 9:13 pm

"Do you need anything? Glass of water? food?" Louie asked staring at her. He had never seen her like this after a vision so he didn't know what she would need so he just whatever that came to mind. He stared at her a little worried and sighed.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1383157763
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

Stats : 479

PostSubject: Re: Cazz's room   Cazz's room - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 9:18 pm

She shook her head carefully saying no. Looking around a little she then downcasted her eyes to the floor. " No... I don't want to be any trouble Lou Lou.."
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: Cazz's room   Cazz's room - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 9:22 pm

Blaire smiled slightly. She looked at Louie.

"You won't be any trouble at all...and its seems to slowly be coming back if your calling me Lou-Lou...you used to do that before." Louie chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Cazz's room   Cazz's room - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 9:30 pm

Looking up at him she gave a weak smile for a moment or two before brushing some hair out of her eyes. Playing with it for a moment or two before letting it go. Cazz felt tired now... it had been a while sense she had such an intense vision and plus things coming back to her, it was becoming too much.
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: Cazz's room   Cazz's room - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 9:36 pm

"Do you want me to take you home now?" Blaire asked looking at her. She studied Cazz and she noticed she looked a little tired.

Of course she would be tired she just had a vision and with the stuff I bombarded her with I would be tired too. Blaire scolded herself in her head. She sighed and smiled. She looked up at her brothers and Eli tossed her something in an envelope.

"It's to help her." Eli said.

Blaire nodded and tucked it into her coat pocket.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Cazz's room   Cazz's room - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 9:56 pm

Cazz nodded softly shutting her eyes every once in a while almost to tired to keep them open. Standing a little shakily she looked passed Blaire for a moment. "Yeah..."
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: Cazz's room   Cazz's room - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 10:00 pm

"Alright." Blaire smiled. She stood up and held out her hand to Cazz to help her up out of the bean bag chair before she apparated with her.

"Bye Cazz I hope you can remember soon." Eli said.

"As do I! I miss our fun little drinking games we had." Louie chuckled.

"Dude I remember the time she lost the bet and had to do whatever I told her to do that day. I made her clean out underneath my bed." Eli laughed. Blaire shook her head slightly shivering.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Cazz's room   Cazz's room - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 10:07 pm

Cazz looked blankly at the three slightly confused. Taking her hand gently almost child like, pulling herself from the bag. " I don't get it... the joke."
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: Cazz's room   Cazz's room - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 10:28 pm

"I forget the details of the bet but the results were that if Eli lost he would do whatever you wanted him to do and vise versa. You lost so he dressed you up in like an old maids outfit and made you clean out his room." Blaire chuckled thinking about the memory. She shook her head.

"It's something you probably don't want to remember because you don't want to relive what is underneath his bed." Blaire said shivering again. Eli's room may look neat but under things were just plain nasty. And his closet was to. The boy needed to learn how to clean and deodorize his clothes. Blaire gripped Cazz's hand just a little tighter.

'Bye guys." Blaire said.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Cazz's room   Cazz's room - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 10:31 pm

She gave a slightly smile at them both waving her hand a little. "I will see you later I think?" Looking over at Blaire for a moment or two before playing with her hair a little like a lost kid.
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: Cazz's room   Cazz's room - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 10:43 pm

"Oh trust me you'll see them again. They won't rest till you got your memory back." Blaire laughed. Her brothers waved and then Blaire apparated on the spot with Cazz.

(who's house?)
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Cazz's room   Cazz's room - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 10:44 pm

( Mine?)

Just right before they went Cazz spoke softly. "What if I don't want to remember?"
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: Cazz's room   Cazz's room - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 10:52 pm

(alright lol)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cazz's room   Cazz's room - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cazz's room
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4