Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Gates

Go down 
+2
Aimee Mitchelle
Alexandra Leoine
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alexandra Leoine
Primary
Alexandra Leoine

Stats : 361

The Gates - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gates   The Gates - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:16 am

(she doesn't. she's just guessing from his mood. He hasn't talked to her as much as usual)
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Leoine
Primary
Alexandra Leoine

The Gates - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gates   The Gates - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 7:01 am

Strolling up to the gates, Alexandra tapped the metal-framework and deactivated the defensive charm on them.
"Welcome to the Leoine Residence." she smiled slightly. "Food, shower or choosing your room first?"
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

Stats : 477

The Gates - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gates   The Gates - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 7:05 am

Luke glided to Alexandra, landing on her shoulder gentle. He watched Evie and her frog. The frog slept on her shoulder as they stood in front of the gates.
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Leoine
Primary
Alexandra Leoine

The Gates - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gates   The Gates - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 7:08 am

She recognized Luke's eagle form and joined two & two together. The flowers in the park were from him and were his act of apology. Alexandra stroked his feathers gently as they walked in and she secured the gates once more with a tap of her wand once Evie was through.
Back to top Go down
Evelia Stroud
Professor
Evelia Stroud

Stats : 310

The Gates - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gates   The Gates - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 7:13 am

"I would like to have a shower, if that's okay?" Evie said, watching the eagle curiously. She thought she'd seen it before, at Hogwarts, but could not be completely sure. As the bird eyed her and Gogu, Evie reached for the toad gently and held him protectively against her chest.
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Leoine
Primary
Alexandra Leoine

The Gates - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gates   The Gates - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 7:16 am

"That would be fine," she smiled at the protectiveness Evie had over her toad. It made her quite wistful for the same kind of relationship with a pet. "Don't worry, your toad won't be hurt by him." Alexandra nodded at Luke. "I'll show you to the bathroom on the ground floor now."
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

The Gates - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gates   The Gates - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 7:17 am

His blue eyes gleaming at the two. Staring was bad for human's but he was not human right now. He was trying to read Evie and a sense that the frog was more, but he could not see why.
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Leoine
Primary
Alexandra Leoine

The Gates - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gates   The Gates - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 7:19 am

She headed for the bathroom on the ground floor, lifting Luke off her shoulder as a hint to give Evie and herself some privacy while she showed her the bathroom.

(https://hogwartsreborn.rpg-board.net/leoine-residence-f116/ground-floor-bathroom-t683.htm)
Back to top Go down
Evelia Stroud
Professor
Evelia Stroud

Stats : 310

The Gates - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gates   The Gates - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 7:20 am

Nodding slowly, Evie followed her friend again.

(I'll just have Evie go there. Oh, and which rooms are already taken?

Ooh, you're sharp Xander, haha.)
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

The Gates - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gates   The Gates - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 7:21 am

He took flight, seeing a bed room back when he was flying across the sky.
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Leoine
Primary
Alexandra Leoine

The Gates - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gates   The Gates - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 3:49 am

The sudden appearance of midnight black robes startled no one. Not a single creature was within sight or hearing of themselves. Pulling her hood down to free her head from it's dark confines, her hair fell about her shoulders on the windless night. Alexandra waited for Misery's arrival.
Back to top Go down
Sorrow Misery Grace
Professor

Stats : 401

The Gates - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gates   The Gates - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 1:01 am

The vampire appeared beside the girl soon after, stepping out of the shadow silently. Over the last couple of months, Misery had performed the crossing so many times, she did not even feel dizzy any more. Not that she would ever become as swift as Shadow when performing the ordeal, nor as graceful, but the little stumble in her step could be masked easily enough, and she would recover quickly, once it was over.
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Leoine
Primary
Alexandra Leoine

The Gates - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gates   The Gates - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 6:43 am

Seeing that the vampire had appeared, Alexandra nudged Ouriel do a quick scan to see if anything else was about before she let in Misery. The Griffin noted after reaching out to touch the minds of anyone within a hundred yards of the gate and only found Alexandra's and Misery's. The raven haired girl couldn't help but be glad the Leoine family property was quite a bit away from the main village.

She slid her wand out of her sleeve and tapped the gate gently then had to satisfy a few of the new security spells she, her brother and a few of his closer friends had set up further along with the spells already in place. Now no living creature could enter or leave without Alexandra or Roberto's permission. At first it had been a bit annoying since they had to go around granting permission to lots of the animals living in the forest area that migrated around. But Ouriel had helped by herding the animals towards the Leoines and now the animal habitats and such were secure enough.
"I grant Misery Grace entrance and exit to the Leoine estate at her will and my family's." she muttered and the gate opened on well-oiled hinges. Alexandra let Ouriel out from hiding in her robes to fly off and get back to his usual size.

"Would you like to tell me what sort of room you would like so that my brother and I can help make your bedroom?" she beamed as they walked in. Once inside, she quickly closed the gates and re-enforced the spells behind them.

(Just create your bedroom and tell me which floor you would like it on:3)
Back to top Go down
Sorrow Misery Grace
Professor

The Gates - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gates   The Gates - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 2:48 pm

"Very impressive," Misery noted, stepping in after the girl. She watched silently as her friend renewed the spells, wondering somewhat. "Idly, it reminds me of our protective system. One is required to introduce oneself to the Gate and state their business, in order to be granted peaceful entrance."

She offered a small smile, casting her eyes over the entire residence. It had been quite a while since Misery stayed in such a mansion. A thought of warm showers and soft beds crossed her mind, making her lips twitch into another smile soon after.
"I do not believe I have been introduced to this brother of yours," the vampire clasped her hands behind her back neatly, giving a small nod. "Anything is fine. After all, I shan't be staying long."
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Leoine
Primary
Alexandra Leoine

The Gates - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gates   The Gates - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 8:03 pm

One final flick put the enchantments firmly in place and she began to walk towards the building part of her home as they spoke. The pace was not fast or slow to be exact, but the pace of someone who was quite eager for a little late dinner before heading to bed.
"Yours is probably far more secure though. My family have not the powerful magic of the vampires." she grinned as they strolled past a nice bunch of violets.
"I do hope you two will get along. He won't neglect a friend of mine, especially one that Pikachu probably listens to." wincing slightly when she said Pikachu, she remembered exactly who's owl it was but quickly brushed that thought away.

"Where will you be staying if not here?" she sobered up immediately.

(Wait, I forgot if Misery's told Alex about her banishment:P)
Back to top Go down
Sorrow Misery Grace
Professor

The Gates - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gates   The Gates - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 8:50 pm

(..I haven't a clue. Play it however you want and I'll just adapt my posts to that? :P
Also, I don't think Misery's ever had the honour of meeting Pikachu D:)

"Still, you cannot deny its usefulness. Makes me wonder if Phantom would be able to go in unnoticed," she fell silent for a moment, the thought of Phantom leaving an empty feeling in the pit of her stomach.

"His name?" Misery asked, curious about the man. If he was anything like Alexandra, she suspected even a simple conversation with him would prove to be quite.. pleasant. "Oh, but I wouldn't go as far as to say that. Pikachu is Xander's owl, is he not?"
She paused, pushing the thought of the boy out of her mind, "I haven't had a chance to meet him, not really."

"I do not intend to stay anywhere for long," Misery spoke slowly. "That is.. I've felt as if I needed to come back, to do something. But... I suppose I haven't the courage for that. Therefore, I shan't impose on you long - I would not want that - and get back on the road when possible. There are still so many places I wish to see."
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Leoine
Primary
Alexandra Leoine

The Gates - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gates   The Gates - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 9:12 pm

(I'll pretend she knows then.
In abouuuuttt the next post you write, you pick your bedroom and start the RP there.)

"Who ever Phantom is, unless he has powers that enable him to grant himself permission to enter without our consent, will not be able to enter." she said firmly. With all the enchantments built up throughout the generations, it would be difficult to find loop-holes.

"His name is Roberto, but if you would like to annoy him with me on occasion, call him Rubber Ducky." it was a nickname he had earned when he refused to travel without his favorite toy within reach at the age of thirteen. Since then, she'd teased him about it often, especially if she was annoyed at him.
"Pikachu is Luke's owl, yes. But he seems to have decided he'd rather stay with us than with Luke & his darling fiancée, Cazz." there was no mistaking the venom.

"Do you really want to see these places or just run away from the problems here?" her eyes softened as she watched Misery.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Gates - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Gates   The Gates - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Gates
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG :: Wizarding World :: Wiltshire :: Leoine Residence-
Jump to: