Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Graveyard

Go down 
+5
Adrian Dorchinade
Luxante Giseroth
Aries Lestrange
Nadya Dratshev
Alexandra Leoine
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

Stats : 479

Graveyard - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graveyard   Graveyard - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 11:16 pm

Crossing her legs slightly she rubbed her eyes. "Bitch bitch bitch. Dude did you ever ask her what she wanted.. Maybe she wants a d bag like yourself? Ask her."
Back to top Go down
Adrian Dorchinade
Primary

Stats : 200

Graveyard - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graveyard   Graveyard - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 11:18 pm

"I asked her many times why she wants someone like me. The answer is always the same: why wouldn't I want someone like you?" he said. He felt slightly better talking to someone about it.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

Graveyard - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graveyard   Graveyard - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 11:27 pm

"Ooo~ Then why don't you do what everyone else dose. Repent your sins and you will be set free" she waved her hand in the air for a moment then laughed a little.
Back to top Go down
Adrian Dorchinade
Primary

Graveyard - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graveyard   Graveyard - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 11:29 pm

"I'll never repent my sins." he hissed "I don't understand wh Blaire doesn't get that either. She doesn't realize all the bad things I've done..."
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

Graveyard - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graveyard   Graveyard - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 11:35 pm

"hey hey hey little snake I am just giving you ideas. You do not have to take them at all... Then why don't you show her how much of a son of a bitch you say you are. Hurt her... Something to show what you say you are. For the love of god man do what you are good at and stop trying to be what she wants you to be. I am the last person that wants your guys relationship to end but basing it on lies it's not the way to go... Believe me." she mumbled at the end.
Back to top Go down
Adrian Dorchinade
Primary

Graveyard - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graveyard   Graveyard - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 11:39 pm

"That's what I tried! I insulted her! Called her ugly! Said i hated her! But she didnt care! She just kissed me, laughed, and smiled!" he frowned. He had no idea what that meant...
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

Graveyard - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graveyard   Graveyard - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 11:46 pm

"So... Go away for a while? Just leave the country. Crash at my house whatever. You might just need to get rid of her for a while." a small sigh left her as she looked around.
Back to top Go down
Adrian Dorchinade
Primary

Graveyard - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graveyard   Graveyard - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 11:48 pm

He frowned again. "She would follow me if I left Earth! She wants to spend all our time together!"
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

Graveyard - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graveyard   Graveyard - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 11:51 pm

"Become a different person. There are ways around crazy women! My god man you have to figure them out!" she got up looking at him slightly waving him forward. "Come on. I have something for you at my house."

( post at my house.)
Back to top Go down
Adrian Dorchinade
Primary

Graveyard - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graveyard   Graveyard - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 11:53 pm

(kk. Actually...can you post first? Idk where to go...)
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

Stats : 325

Graveyard - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graveyard   Graveyard - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 7:43 pm

Blaire apparated here with Blaine. She sighed.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1383157763
Blaine Attor
7th Year
Blaine Attor

Stats : 258

Graveyard - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graveyard   Graveyard - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 11:53 pm

Blaine looked at her. "Something wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

Graveyard - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graveyard   Graveyard - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 11:54 pm

"Oh no I'm fine." Blaire smiled as she took his hand.
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

Graveyard - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graveyard   Graveyard - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 11:54 pm

"Oh no I'm fine." Blaire smiled as she took his hand.
Back to top Go down
Blaine Attor
7th Year
Blaine Attor

Graveyard - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graveyard   Graveyard - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 12:08 am

Blaine smiled and held her hand tightly. He looked around and then back at her.
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

Graveyard - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graveyard   Graveyard - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 12:09 am

"A little morbid isn't it?" Blaire asked.
Back to top Go down
Blaine Attor
7th Year
Blaine Attor

Graveyard - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graveyard   Graveyard - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 12:12 am

Blaine laughed. "Just a bit."
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

Graveyard - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graveyard   Graveyard - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 12:13 am

"Lets go to the park." Blaire laughed. She took his hand and pulled him in the direction of the park.
Back to top Go down
Blaine Attor
7th Year
Blaine Attor

Graveyard - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graveyard   Graveyard - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 12:19 am

Blaine chuckled and followed her.
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Leoine
Primary
Alexandra Leoine

Stats : 361

Graveyard - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graveyard   Graveyard - Page 3 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 8:58 pm

After becoming accustomed, no, almost dependent on Ouriel's presence while she was in the wilderness, it was odd to wander about without his company. And of course, there was also the fact she was wandless at the moment. Alexandra had only just taken her old core to Olivander's an hour or so ago and it would be about five or six hours before she could test it. But he was a master and so she had no complaints on how long it would take. Still six hours without a wand was six hours of near helplessness in the event of a magical attack. Lucky for her that she was not so obsessed with 'honor' that she would stay and fight in an event like that.

So here she was sitting at near Pheollix's headstone. It had been years since she had visited but the grave was fortunately well-tended. Weeds had been pulled from around it and the smooth stone polished, with barely a chip marring it's surface. Her pear blossoms lay neatly at the bottom of the headstone, white petals still crisp from some bushes from her home.

Alexandra sat and remembered.

Last edited by Alexandra Leoine on Thu May 16, 2013 1:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Choi Seung Pyo
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Choi Seung Pyo

Stats : 98

Graveyard - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graveyard   Graveyard - Page 3 EmptySat May 11, 2013 4:38 am

"Noona," Choi whispered afraid that the dead could hear him. This was not an idle place for Choi to spend an afternoon among the nonliving. Choi pictured taking his older sister to a play or the bally on her birthday, not waltzing around decrepit gravestones that hardly been visited in decades. The grey clouds overhead match the eerie mood Choi was feeling, and for good reason; Graveyards reminded of their mother. "I will take you to amusement park," Choi offered in Korean, knowing Yuri had been wanting and pestering his younger brother to take her.

She looked over her shoulder, her long brown curl bangs bouncing as she continue to walk. "That is sweet," Yuri said in perfect English. "But you, my baby brother, as a gift to me said you would spend time with me anywhere I choose to go. Did you not?"

"hai..demo," Choi muttered to himself, as he filed a few feet behind Yuri as she proceeded to the back of the graveyard. Every time he was around his sister, the cool collected charm seemed to disintegrate in the presence of noona's grace.

What did Yuri Moon have with a cemetery and why did she want to bring Choi along of days of all days?
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Leoine
Primary
Alexandra Leoine

Graveyard - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graveyard   Graveyard - Page 3 EmptySat May 11, 2013 8:54 am

Alexandra had closed her eyes to enjoy the silence and concentrate on her memories of Pheollix - a young boy with a bright smile for a brief that faded with his teenage eyes that were vacant of consciousness. It shifted between their playing on the beach to his morphing expression from the Dementor's kiss and then the quiet murmurs at his bedside in St Mungo's. Only she and his sister had turned up for his burial and she knew that somewhere in the world, another person was hounded by dark magic, another was succumbing and another lay dead - all nameless to her but the family and friend of others. Having been almost equally forgotten these past months, a new fervor filled her to come here more regularly. She had begun to lose track of why she was fighting beyond her own survival and this was the only place she knew that demanded nothing of her.

The almost meditations of hers were interrupted sharply by some man speaking an Asiatic language. Alexandra's brow furrowed slightly and tried to ignore it. But the wind brought her the reply of a woman - English this time. It was faint but seemed to be getting closer. Before her face smoothed out again, a faint grimace appeared on her face - discontent at the new company. Perhaps if she didn't react, they would go away. Alexandra also hoped 'they' were Muggles.
Back to top Go down
Choi Seung Pyo
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Choi Seung Pyo

Graveyard - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graveyard   Graveyard - Page 3 EmptySat May 11, 2013 4:34 pm

Choi and Yuri said little to no words as they walk through the graveyard. Choi became more subdue as he read each passing headstone.
...In loving memory...
...Here lies...
...The Angels will take care of you...

Other headstones wore withered beyond readability. How easily the dead lay forgotten, and how the living lives on only to die in the end. It all seemed pointless to Choi. Toiled into his own dark thoughts, Choi did not realize that they had reach their destination. "We are here," Yuri said in a somber but gentle voice.

Okay, Choi thought to himself, still a few paces behind Yuri, giving her space to morn over her beloved. He on the other hand, hardly took a glance at the headstone. Instead, his attention was on the only other person in the graveyard than themselves. A lone woman looming over another grave. It was easier for Choi to be critical of the woman, than of the dead.

"Choi?" Yuri said recapturing his attention, as she slowly pealed away the leaves from the surrounding tombstone. She moved to her left ever so slightly to pick up another leaf, revealing the name of dead that lye here: Timothy Jones, Born on May 19 2092-January 4 2104. Today was Timothy's birthday as well. . But how does she know him?, Choi wonder."My last request, Play him a song?" Yuri ask, going behind the tombstone to pick up a violin case.

"What?" Choi asked dumbfounded.

Last edited by Choi Seung Pyo on Sat May 11, 2013 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Leoine
Primary
Alexandra Leoine

Graveyard - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graveyard   Graveyard - Page 3 EmptySat May 11, 2013 8:11 pm

The footsteps approached ever nearer, slightly muffled by the grass that grew a barrier between them and the bodies of the dead. It was an odd realization that the particles that had once been classified and called 'Pheollix' were not 3 meters from where she sat. Alexandra opened her eyes and gave up on ignoring the newcomers completely - she just couldn't considering that she could hear every word they said. It wasn't like she understood what they were talking about anyways.

Alexandra traced the inscription on the headstone with her fingers gently. Before that day on the beach, he had been the most fearless person she had known. She and Diane - his sister - thought it apt to put a stanza of 'Invictus' by a muggle called William E. Henley there.

Beyond this place of wrath and tears
Looms but the Horror of the shade,
And yet the menace of the years
Finds, and shall find, me unafraid.

And so she didn't notice the clouds begin to gather or for the woman to present the man with a violin.
Back to top Go down
Choi Seung Pyo
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Choi Seung Pyo

Graveyard - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graveyard   Graveyard - Page 3 EmptySat May 11, 2013 10:42 pm

"Play...For...Me..." Yuri said slowly as she took position next to Timothy Jones, leaving the violin case in Choi's hand. If it was anyone else he would straight out refuse. Even now he wanted to just say no, and walk back to their vehicle where his body guards and driver was waiting for them to return. Even f he did refuse, she would probably drag him back to the tomb, slap him upside the head, and tell him to play anyways.

Finally, Choi agreed. "I guess," he said setting the case down in the grass. He unlatch the two hooks, revealing an old scratched up violin, and a well use bow. He looked at Yuri confused, but she waved him on to continue. Once again he obliged Yuri's whims, nestling the violin on his shoulder blade, and raising his bow leveled with the ground.

"Any wequest," he asked in his poor imitation English. Yuri just smiled and shook her head. Choi knew what song to play. It was Yuri's favorite song. Yuri started playing the song on her cell phone, and he followed along with her. Sure enough they wore in tune from start to finish.

Spontaneous Me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Graveyard - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graveyard   Graveyard - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Graveyard
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next