Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Back yard (Closed)

Go down 
+3
Blaire Attor
A. Luke Brown
Cazz Valentine
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Beings

Stats : 543

Back yard (Closed)  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back yard (Closed)    Back yard (Closed)  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 1:09 pm

"Nope not I. I just like walking around in tights," he said grabbing a spoon full of sugar (to let the medicine go down) and a splash of milk. "My superpower would be explosive farts."

The bunny hop up and down, then did a backflip, before taking several sticks and downing them.

"Crazy Crack head."
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

Stats : 479

PostSubject: Re: Back yard (Closed)    Back yard (Closed)  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 1:17 pm

"Oh lord... I would hate to be in the way of that. It sounds more like a super villain power. " Shaking her head slightly beginning to butter and jelly a biscuit.

Raising an eye brow at the rabbit before shrugging. "Everyones got there problem I suppose. Rabbits are no diffrent then us I guess." laughing a bit taking out a few more pixie sticks setting them on the table.
Back to top Go down
Beings

PostSubject: Re: Back yard (Closed)    Back yard (Closed)  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 1:22 pm

"No. No. No," he said shaking his head. "That is my baby brother. My momma says he has explosive poo, like-like atomic bomb poo."

He sat down, without buttering his biscuit, and munch on it. It was warm and delicious. It was what is tummy needed.

"As long as he doesn't start sniffing it, like last time. I think we will be okay."
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Back yard (Closed)    Back yard (Closed)  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 1:44 pm

"Hopfully he will see the light in the world and decided not to blow it up." she did a little rainbow with her hands letting it drop as she grabbed a cookie from the table quickly.

Looking at the rabbit again before leaning a little closer. "What happened? Last time I mean."
Back to top Go down
Beings

PostSubject: Re: Back yard (Closed)    Back yard (Closed)  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 1:50 pm

"The ways of the force, my padawan learner," he said waving his hand, snatching a cookie while he was doing it.

The bunny was now hopping rapidly, hyper and excited. It bounce off the high chair, onto the table and onto a tree branch a million miles high.

"Well some say he ate a baby whole, other say he was Godzilla, destroying Tokyo." Jonah said Tokyo like an angry Japanese man, slamming his fist down.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Back yard (Closed)    Back yard (Closed)  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 1:57 pm

Watching him slightly smiling a bit. "The force is very strong in you I am guessing?" grinning a bit spinning a spoon on her finger.

"Oh no not godzirra!" Hands flu up to her mouth as she watched in disbelief giving a look back to the bunny. "He dose not look anything like a huge sea monster."
Back to top Go down
Beings

PostSubject: Re: Back yard (Closed)    Back yard (Closed)  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 2:08 pm

"Yes," he said licking a spoon, and putting it on his nose. It dangled freely there as he continue to talk. "My personal favorite is he kicked Mike Tyson in the eye, that is why he got his tattoo, to cover it up."
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Back yard (Closed)    Back yard (Closed)  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 2:13 pm

"Well I am sure he is not as fit as a senior..." Taking a drink of her tea smiling while looking about. "Oh did you know that in Russia there are no old people! The oldest person there is forty... And they are planning on getting rid of him. Poor old people." Shaking her head somewhat.
Back to top Go down
Beings

PostSubject: Re: Back yard (Closed)    Back yard (Closed)  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 2:16 pm

"What is forty?" he asked, a questionable look on his face. As if he was bipolar, he got really jumpy and excited, "Did yah know? Did yah know? That when a fly lands, it throws up. GROSS!!!"
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Back yard (Closed)    Back yard (Closed)  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 2:25 pm

"It is how humans mesure a life span. Forty is like half way done with life ya know! It's crazy but sad isnt it?" Getting up along with him knocking over a tea cup the cracked. "Oh my god! No way. You have to be pulling my leg!"
Back to top Go down
Beings

PostSubject: Re: Back yard (Closed)    Back yard (Closed)  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 2:29 pm

"No way?" he said tossing up cookies now, and trying to catch them in his mouth. "How old are you? Will you get kill by the Russians?" One of the cookies was stolen in the air, by the bunny who jumped from branch to branch catching in midair. "Maybe your third leg, but it is the truth. So nasty."

Another cookie went up in the air, but smacked Jonah in the forehead.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Back yard (Closed)    Back yard (Closed)  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 2:45 pm

"I am eighteen. I do not think the Russians want to ambush an brit though. Be a tomato fiasco!" She shook her head slightly. "That is gross... Why would they want to throw up all the time. It's like they are models."
Back to top Go down
Beings

PostSubject: Re: Back yard (Closed)    Back yard (Closed)  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 3:01 pm

"But we will cheat, and fill tomato with pudding. Chocolate puddying, yum." he picked up the cookie that fell to the floor. He shrugged and ate it. "Theg wan to be buld." He said with his mouth full.
Back to top Go down
Loki Giseroth
Primary

Stats : 230

PostSubject: Re: Back yard (Closed)    Back yard (Closed)  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 6:22 pm

( whatamIreading?
-love vanity)
Back to top Go down
Beings

PostSubject: Re: Back yard (Closed)    Back yard (Closed)  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 6:38 pm

(Absolutely nothing, but everything)
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Back yard (Closed)    Back yard (Closed)  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 7:12 pm

(a heart renching story about his boy and his bunny.)

Cazz nodded a little looking at her watching him happily. If she would have a brother she did hope he would have been if ever a twinkle in her fathers eye just like johan. "Nom nom mom."
Back to top Go down
Beings

PostSubject: Re: Back yard (Closed)    Back yard (Closed)  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 8:18 pm

After finishing his cookie, and downing his tea. He fell back onto the hard snow. A crunch underneath the weight of Jonah. His arms, started to flare, trying to make a snow angel but the ground was to packed to do anything.

"What do you do?"
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Back yard (Closed)    Back yard (Closed)  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 11:25 pm

"Well I was a bad person... But I gave 'em the shaft... And I think I'm trying to be a good person. Kinda of a bartender sometimes. What do you happen to do Jonah?" Grinning a lit she started to make a snowman.
Back to top Go down
Beings

PostSubject: Re: Back yard (Closed)    Back yard (Closed)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 3:08 am

He stopped flaring about, and sat up. "Where you the green goblin to spiderman?" he asked surprise. The lady a bit weird was nice. How could see be bad guy. He shrugged and said, "I do not know, I am only 7. I just followed my bunny," he said throwing some retarded (snow) balls at his bunny.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Back yard (Closed)    Back yard (Closed)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 1:29 pm

"No! Never... Though I bet it would be a good job." smiling she sat down in the snow next to the snowman. Watching the snow fly through the air. "I thought you might have been a astronaut."
Back to top Go down
Beings

PostSubject: Re: Back yard (Closed)    Back yard (Closed)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 3:06 pm

The bunny kept on dodging his attempt to knock it out of the sky. It jump to one branch, a second later it is gone. "Naw. I do not want to be butt raped by Aliens like Katy Perry." The Bunny jumped onto a branch right over Jonah. The bunny bounce several times, and all the snow off the branch collapse in on him.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Back yard (Closed)    Back yard (Closed)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 3:10 pm

Laughing a little she shook her head. "Good choice, can't trust those Aliens." Watching the rabbit jump a lot she slowly got closer to jonah. Ready to grab him but it failed as the snow fell oh him.
Back to top Go down
Beings

PostSubject: Re: Back yard (Closed)    Back yard (Closed)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 3:51 pm

His head was the only thing that was not buried. "Hey...hey...look at me I am a snowman."
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Back yard (Closed)    Back yard (Closed)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 5:26 pm

"All you need is a top hat and you would be frosty." Laughing slightly she fell back into the snow.
Back to top Go down
Beings

PostSubject: Re: Back yard (Closed)    Back yard (Closed)  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 11:15 pm

"Oh can I?" he asked, and magically a top hat appeared, and a smoke pipe. "Happy Birthday!!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back yard (Closed)    Back yard (Closed)  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Back yard (Closed)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next