Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Front yard. (closed)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mary Black

Mary Black

Stats : 271

Front yard. (closed)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Front yard. (closed)    Front yard. (closed)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:07 am

(Ohgod, Cazz)
Mary apparated on the sidewalk in front of the house. "Really now?" She asked Cazz, not bothering to introduce herself. Sunbathing? That was something stupid muggle teens did.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

Stats : 479

PostSubject: Re: Front yard. (closed)    Front yard. (closed)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:11 am

( the police always trying to keep me down! She's clothed, I don't know why your worried.)

Lifting her shades she smiled."Hey homes! Whats up?"
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: Front yard. (closed)    Front yard. (closed)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:16 am

"You're going to get a sunburn on your pretty little shoulders is what's up." Mary sighed. "And your boy is still at school so you'd have to rub the aloe on yourself."
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Front yard. (closed)    Front yard. (closed)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:22 am

"I knowwww... But I want to tan and I just can't and house is stuffy... Ya know... The pool of hot pockets is not doing great either." laughing a little she stud up holding her arms out for a hug. "I missed you."
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: Front yard. (closed)    Front yard. (closed)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:25 am

Laughing, Mary hugged her friend. "I missed you, too... Pool of Hot Pockets?" She held Cazz by the shoulders and hung her head. "I thought you were going to dissect them." She groaned.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Front yard. (closed)    Front yard. (closed)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:27 am

"They were like hot... So I thought they would enjoy a nice dip... Getting a bit soggy." laughing a little shaking her head. "They have feelings you know had a talk with a ham and cheese one. Nice chap.."
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: Front yard. (closed)    Front yard. (closed)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:34 am

"Okay, you heated them up and they were hot, so you threw them in the pool to cool off." Mary held a hand to her head. "You know what? Tell me inside so your neighbors don't try to make a mental health arrest or something."
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Front yard. (closed)    Front yard. (closed)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:37 am

"Oh they already tried... After the Indecent... I'm here now." She grinned A little holding on to her hand. "Well come on then. I will make you a candy tea."
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: Front yard. (closed)    Front yard. (closed)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:41 am

"Candy tea?" Mary repeated, following Cazz. Her mind was abuzz with questions about the 'indecent'. Indecent exposure? Did she mean to say 'incident'? Did it have to do with the book?
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Front yard. (closed)    Front yard. (closed)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:45 am

"Best tea in all the lands." she smiled skipping up to the house humming something strange before opening the door and going to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: Front yard. (closed)    Front yard. (closed)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 4:03 am

Mary followed, completely trusting, but worried.
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: Front yard. (closed)    Front yard. (closed)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 8:36 pm

Mary apparated with a crack, seeing an owl at one of Cazz's windows, she figured her friend was home and went to knock on the front door.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Front yard. (closed)    Front yard. (closed)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 8:39 pm

From the living room Cazz jumped away from the owl jumping over the table and to the front door. Throwing it open Cazz saw Mary standing there. Smiling happily Cazz hopped out holding open her arms why screaming. "MARRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYY!"
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: Front yard. (closed)    Front yard. (closed)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 8:44 pm

Mary laughed and hugged her friend. "And I was half-hoping you'd gotten saner in my absence." She joked. "Did you need to announce my presence to the entire neighborhood?"
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Front yard. (closed)    Front yard. (closed)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 8:48 pm

" Oh don't tell me lies. You like me just the way I am." Smiling happily nodding holding Mary's hand going into the house. " Of course... everyone should know Mary's here. You are the super star of the neighborhood!"
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

PostSubject: Re: Front yard. (closed)    Front yard. (closed)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 8:57 pm

Mary just grinned and rolled her eyes, following Cazz into the house.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Front yard. (closed)    Front yard. (closed)  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Front yard. (closed)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2