Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Luke's Bedroom

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sorrow Misery Grace
Professor

Stats : 401

Luke's Bedroom - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luke's Bedroom   Luke's Bedroom - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 1:06 pm

“Ahh, my head hurts,” she sighed and closed her eyes, only half-listening to him. “Ahh, really, why am I a pest?” She tugged at his comforter and at his pillow, trying to make herself more comfortable. Her eyes snapped open at him when he said she was sick. “Rude,” she said as if he insulted her. “Hey, is that any way to treat your best friend?” Had he noticed she was out of sorts? And so quickly too?

Sheets fell over her and she wrapped herself in their warmth, rolling around the bed and wriggling like a worm. She was on her back now, somehow with her head at the foot of the bed so she was staring up at Luke upside down, shamelessly eyeing him from head to toes. Her lips cracked into a grin and she said, “LOVE the underwear,” with much enthusiasm, not at all joking. She stayed like this for a while before closing her eyes again, breathing in content, her nose filling with the scent of his room, of him. "You can come back to bed, I won’t bother you.”
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

Stats : 477

PostSubject: Re: Luke's Bedroom   Luke's Bedroom - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 9:20 pm

Luke did not realize that he was staring at Misery. Her strands of golden hair seemed to capture the moonlight and hold it prisoner, radiating a faint glow, as it cascaded over Luke's fluffed up pillows. He watched her steady breathing. The rise and fall of her chest as she empty her mind of troubling thoughts that caused her to have a headache. So engross in her features, the only thing that snapped him out of it was her snap reaction to his sick comment.

"My best friend is Truffles." As if right on cue, Luke's godmother's rotund, orange cat, marched into Luke's bedroom, as if he own the place, jumped up onto Luke's bed and curled up onto Misery's lap. He eyed the pesky cat as if telling him that he wasn't allowed up their, but the cat just lay there, his tail flipping to side to side, as if he was saying "Watch me."

All Luke did was shake his head in defeat as he shuffled around his bed and large trunk to inspect the giant hole further. "I like it. Better than the singing undies you gave me last Christmas." He couldn't help but chuckled as he was reminded of wearing them. Every bodily function Luke had, his boxer would sing. If he had to pee it would start singing

Rain, Rain. Go away. Come again another day.

You didn't want to hear what songs it had, when you had to take a dump. It wasn't pleasant. Believe Luke, he witness it first hand. Now closer to Misery, he could tell she was even worse than he first realized.

As if kicked in high gear, he started to ramble...

"I have a potion that could work, but I am not certain. I haven't done much research what effects it could have, especially on...Well, it might work if...no. no. no." He seemed to not make any coherent sentences as he paced back and forth. Truffle purring loudly in the backroom. Crickets humming in the distance. He forgot all about the hole in his bedroom and continue his mumbling. "Maybe? Yes...No. hmm..."
Back to top Go down
Sorrow Misery Grace
Professor

PostSubject: Re: Luke's Bedroom   Luke's Bedroom - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 10:18 pm

“Oh my creators,” she spoke in an extremely exaggerated tone, clutching at her chest. “Straight through the heart!” She giggled at the cat’s weight and immediately brought her hands up to pet him, her fingers melting into the soft fur. Truffles rubbed his head against her tummy and purred and Misery smiled, mewling back at him.

“Eh, they were on discount. Now we know why. Say I should get you the matching socks for your birthday, then you’ll have the whole set,” she said. “They start screaming when your feet get too smelly.”

She shook her head and pushed herself up into a sitting position, Truffles sliding off her lap as she did so. “Oh would you quit it, I’m fine.” She could sleep it off, probably. She just hadn’t felt like being alone right now. “Would you listen? Stop pacing, you’re making me nauseous.” She caught the rim of his boxers as he moved past her and pulled at it to make him sit down.
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

PostSubject: Re: Luke's Bedroom   Luke's Bedroom - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 12:07 am

Tantalizing as the talk was, him and his fantastic boxers, he could not help himself focusing on Misery and her sudden illness. The truth was, Misery's problem was easier to deal with than his feelings. They kept creeping up on him at opportune times, dividing his attention and usually causing things to suddenly explode. She was here, actually here. In his bed no less, but he still didn't know what to think of it. His head was reeling at the unknown.

His heart hammering right at his chest and all he could do was ramble. "I will need Molly, sage, a few drops of essence of comfey...hmm...What else? Maybe honey." He seemed lost in his own world, as if his bedroom melted away and he was standing in front of his silver plated cauldron, seeing it shimmer with ruby crystals, puffing out billows of ocean blue smoke. He could see what his make believe hands where doing without thought. Add a teaspoon of honey and a sprinkle of fortune teller root. "I need to offset the sweet with..."

He did not hear Misery's protest, seeing as he was lost in his own world. All of a sudden, she grabbed any frabic that was close to her that was on him. Needless to say, he only had his boxer, which slipped down his thigh, as Luke was pacing away, showing off his nice firm butt. Even being sick did not stop her from yanking him back. Luke was so off guard that he fell backwards onto the bed.

He felt like he was drowning in fabric, hair and fur. It seem to envelope him as the bed stopped his fall. A loud hiss and sharp claws digging into his bicep was Luke's reward for falling on Truffles. "Ouch," he yelled as Truffle now stepping on his face to get to the other side of the bed. Finally, once the orange bowling bowl wasn't hovering in front of his face, he realize that he was on Misery's lap. Her face just hovering a few inches from his face, enough so that her streaks of dirty blonde hair tickled his forehead.

All he could muster up to say was, "Hi."
Back to top Go down
Sorrow Misery Grace
Professor

PostSubject: Re: Luke's Bedroom   Luke's Bedroom - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 10:04 am

She hadn’t meant to pull so hard and as the boxers slipped down, giving her a good look at Luke’s behind, she let go of the fabric as if burned. In the next moment she was half squished under muscle and skin, letting out a noise of protest just as Truffles was hissing his own, skipping over the sheets and away. She realized she had squeezed her eyes shut and curled in on herself, head down, arms wrapped around; well, no, she opened one eye to have a look at her arms, they were not close to her body as she first thought. She opened both eyes and there was Luke, his back pressing against her chest, her arms around his neck, his head tilted upwards. She couldn’t see much of his face in this position, but she was suddenly hyper-aware of him, the closeness; his breath on her cheek and the fullness of his lips. She couldn’t tell why, but she wanted very much to capture those lips with her own.

“Uh, hello,” she said in response, mind hazy and slow to react; body heavy and rigid as if her skin had been painted over in stone. Somewhere in the back of her reason she knew she shouldn’t, but it was like she could not recall the reasons why. Her hands moved upward to cup his cheeks; her mouth parted in anticipation and she moved her head down an inch, her eyes glazed over as if an enchantment had been placed over her.

Truffles mewled and in the back of her awareness she heard him, lifting her head up to look for him. He was seated on the pillows, licking his paw, tail moving from side to side. She looked down again and there was Luke and gently she moved her hands, cold fingers moving from his cheeks and down his neck, curling around his shoulders. She kept them there and slowly pushed him away from her. When she spoke again her words were once again painted in light and cheerful tones. “Good, now stay still for a second. Hey, since you’re up already, what should we do?”
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

PostSubject: Re: Luke's Bedroom   Luke's Bedroom - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 1:05 pm

Time seemed to cease to exist. The world around him went mute all of a sudden, as Luke laid among the sheeted fabric and onto of Misery’s delicate but firm figure. Even though the cool nightly winds bombarded his expose skin, he suddenly became very warm, under Misery’s gaze. Words stopped to lose all meaning as if anything Luke could and would say at that very moment, became trivial and nonsensical, so he just laid there, waiting.

Luke laid their rigid under her soft touch, as if any sudden movements would break the spell. The physical contact sent a tingly sensation down his spine. This moment right here was well worth the mini explosions Misery caused in her whack, but every good thing must come to an end eventually.

As her delicate hands move from his cheek to his shoulders, Luke became conscious of his own body. Scrolled on his chest was the faint but still prominent scar of “Mudblood” given to him by his favorite dark wizard, Tyler, now known as Luxante. He could still feel the knife point digging into his skin, like a ravenous beast clawing at his expose chest, and it made him uneasy. Luke became really self-conscious as Misery’s hands moved down his neck and onto his shoulders, mire inches away from his disfigurement, but thankfully she went no further.

Luke did not protest as Misery gently pushed him off her. Now that the moment was gone, he got off the bed quickly and went to his old, shabby dresser. The mirror attach to the dresser, reflected the repulsive word on his skin, as if reminding him of his inadequacies. This was the reason why he stopped taking his shirt off out in public, when it was socially acceptable to do so, like swimming.

“I don’t know,” he confessed, he said going to the second draw on the right side and grabbing a plain black t-shirt. “How about a midnight bike ride?” That was the first thing that he buttered out, without thinking. He threw on his t-shirt and went over to his nightstand to find his glasses and that too, he put on, making the whole world that much sharper. Now that he was comfortable in his skin again, he sat at the edge of the bed, cross-legged, waiting for a reply.

Back to top Go down
Sorrow Misery Grace
Professor

PostSubject: Re: Luke's Bedroom   Luke's Bedroom - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 2:20 pm

It took him about two seconds to start moving around again which, really, what did she expect. She’d felt him tense under her fingers and wondered briefly if she’d done something she wasn’t supposed to. She caught a glance of it then, a reflection in the mirror, and her arms itched and she plopped back down onto the bed pretending she hadn’t seen a thing. It was something she was supposed to have known about, she thought, but somehow she didn’t or she forgot she wasn’t sure any more. There were memories she still sometimes missed and she wondered again if they had disappeared all together at the same point in time or if she had erased them herself at some other opportunity, filling the blanks rather with sunlight and laughter.

And oh, to think of sunlight filled her with such sadness. What a silly metaphor, then. “Oh,” she said, completely struck by the idea. “Oh, but I’ve never ridden a bicycle before?” It sounded a little like a question, like by now she might have tried it at least. But no, she’d only seen the silly thing once maybe twice in her life and what use did she have of it anyway? She hummed, smiling up at him, biting her lip a bit and trying not to think how gorgeous he looked with the glasses on. The whole thing was terribly exciting after all, she couldn’t allow for any distractions just then. “Do you have one then? Will you teach me how to do it?”
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

PostSubject: Re: Luke's Bedroom   Luke's Bedroom - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 6:59 pm

The idea of Misery, the great and powerful witch, vampire hyphen, riding a bicycle was preposterous but bloody brilliant at the same time. Luke could not help but crack up imagining a full grown adult on training wheels trying to balance without falling. It made Luke want to ride even more. Not to see her fail, but to see her experience something new for the very first time. "Don't worry. You will get the hang of it in no time."

All he needed was his pants and he was set to go, but he couldn't remember where he put them. "I will be right back," he said following the trail of clothing like Hansel and Gretel to find the article of clothing he was looking for. They were thrown on the staircase, just hanging out. He untethered his jeans from the banister and return to the bedroom, where Misery was still encompassed in bed sheets and pillows.

"Do I have one?" he said. It was a rhetorical question. His mother was muggle born after all. She taught him all of the joys of being a kid first, wizard second. From sports to connecting puzzle pieces, the muggle world was boundless and full of activities to perform and Linda, he sweet mother, wanted him to experience it all. "Yah. I do. But it is kinda old."

He was ready to go. His pants were on, and thank goodness his wand was in his back pocket, and he did not have to go hunting for that as well. "Follow me," he said, outside in the hallway again. When Misery joined him, they went together downstairs in the plain living room with numerous, old, upholstered furniture eclectically crammed into the small room. It was almost impossible to move around in that room. Up on the wall hung a faded, baby blue bicycle with a wicker basket attached to it.

"Come to think of it. I don't think I've ridden this since I was 10." He hoped the tires weren't flat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Luke's Bedroom   Luke's Bedroom - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Luke's Bedroom
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2