Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Living Room

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Adeon Sentramon
Dark Witch/Wizard
Adeon Sentramon

Stats : 330

Living Room - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 7:44 pm

"To watch this pain,"

He nodded his head up at Nadya. He remembered their run in, at Knockturn Alley, and a smirk came across his face. He was tempted to laugh, but instead left that aweful smile on his face. She was fiesty, but the older couple were just ready to rip out her brain. It was funny at the time, and now that he was thinking about it, it was funny now, too.

"As long as she's here, I'm not leaving."
Back to top Go down
Nadya Dratshev
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Nadya Dratshev

Stats : 310

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 7:52 pm

She almost wanted to say, "I don't need a babysitter.", but the look on his face disgusted her. She felt like if she said anything, he'd just find a way to humiliate her for opening her stupid mouth. Instead, she glanced to Luke cautiously, taking a step towards the doorway. If she ran, neither of them would be able to follow, right? She didn't want to find out who Adeon was working for, because she had a leading suspicion already- after all, there was only one person alive who would hire someone to find Nadya, but she didn't imagine it to be to watch out for her, but to end her life.
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

Stats : 477

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 8:06 pm

(The couch his blocking the front door, so if you make a run for it Nadya, than it is over the couch which is on fire.)

It was a three way stand off. Instead of revolvers, they had wands, and Luke several different types of potion. Everyone eyed each other, making any sudden movements and it would cost him, or Nadya their lives. He could tell by the way the intruder's eyes moved that he too analyzed every little detail. it meant he was good at his job, and not so good for Luke or Nadya. But it was still two against one.

"How did you find her here? My home is unplottable."
Back to top Go down
Adeon Sentramon
Dark Witch/Wizard
Adeon Sentramon

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 8:16 pm

"Dumb question, since I'm supposed to be watching her."

He watched to two, standing side by side. Aries hadn't told him that she had friends to go to. He wasn't sure what to do about the situation. He could kill Luke, but that seemed to only cause a problem. It was out of his way, and Nadya wouldn't follow him. It would only be trouble. But this stand off wasn't in his favorites, either. He wanted to get in and get out, just do his job and get it over with. He didn't want to waste his time fighting with a bunch of kids.

"I followed you two."
Back to top Go down
Nadya Dratshev
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Nadya Dratshev

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 8:41 pm

"Watching me for who? Lestrange?" Nadya snarled.
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 8:54 pm

He commented, "You don't seem like the type to go bumbling through the woods at night." Nadya and himself looked the type to do that. They were driven toward the wilderness. An urge that could not be explain in words. He chopped it up too being an Animagus, but he felt their was something more to it.
Back to top Go down
Adeon Sentramon
Dark Witch/Wizard
Adeon Sentramon

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 9:15 pm

"I actually like it, not that you would give a rats ass. So, are you going to try to kill me or what?"

Adeon wasn't much for conversation, or small talk. Or much talk, to people with wands pointed at his face, that is. They were getting too comfortable, in his opinion. They were so easily talking to him, and yet they looked like they were ready to kill him at any second. He thought he was the assassian, but these two were just a pair of psychotics.
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 9:29 pm

(lol Yup. Luke=psychotic pretty much sums him up nicely.)

"No. I am not going to kill you, unless you either don't leave or, you try something with that wand of yours."

I am always getting into trouble when I am around Nadya. What a pain.

It was the gods honest truth. First the spiders, know this? They were a magnet for trouble, and where trouble leads destruction follows. Like my living room.
Back to top Go down
Nadya Dratshev
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Nadya Dratshev

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 9:34 pm

(I might be going a bit out of character here xD my creative mood just plummeted when my annoying parents got home. I do wanna continue rp though, don't worry.)

Nadya rolled her eyes and removed herself from the room, seeming to no longer think of Adeon as an initial threat, and left him to Luke's care, as she made her way back up the stairs so she could find her sword.
Back to top Go down
Adeon Sentramon
Dark Witch/Wizard
Adeon Sentramon

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 9:38 pm

Adeon shrugged, "Well I'm not leaving. Unless she does."

He put his wand in his belt, flashing a large machete when he did so. Plenty of other metals glimmered from around his waist, but nothing else was distinguished.

"Your house is shit. Just saying. And it wasn't really my fault."

As Nadya moved, Adeon moved with her. He was quick to relax, throwing his arms behind his head as he moved forward.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Living Room
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3