Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Janus Thickey Ward

Go down 
+3
Alexandra Leoine
A. Luke Brown
Eirina Naer
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Eirina Naer
Headmistress
Eirina Naer

Stats : 838

Janus Thickey Ward - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Janus Thickey Ward   Janus Thickey Ward - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 11:36 pm

Eirina quickly shook her head and unwrapped the string from Linda's fingers, giving her circulation back. She didn't want her to miss out on anything, so she gently held up Linda's fingers and placed her own cat's craddle into Linda's fingers correctly.

"See? You can do it just fine."
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsreborn.rpg-board.net
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

Stats : 477

PostSubject: Re: Janus Thickey Ward   Janus Thickey Ward - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 11:46 pm

A smile crossed Linda's face. She was so happy that she took Eirina's string and rolled it up into a ball, and put it into her nightstand, where all her other treasures were. She was so excited she accidently knocked over Alexandra's present off the bed. It was a plush toy of an eagle.

Jason started to move, now breaking out of his trance state. He wanted something to drink, so he reach over to the tea pot and started to pour into the cup, but the cup was upside down and he was pouring it all over the table and onto the floor and also the plush toy.

(sorry. I don't know how people who lose their mind acts. I hope it is okay?)
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

Stats : 479

PostSubject: Re: Janus Thickey Ward   Janus Thickey Ward - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 11:48 pm

"Alexander, sometimes you will not always finish the potion. You will not always have the time you want with that someone or people that you would like but by doing this you are missing out on the time that you have. It has been too long since you have seen them maybe that is why you have not finished the potion? But you need to man up and see them. Stop being so down on your self it will not help the situation anymore you are great at almost everything you do. So stop." Cazz let go of him taking a few steps back.
Back to top Go down
Eirina Naer
Headmistress
Eirina Naer

PostSubject: Re: Janus Thickey Ward   Janus Thickey Ward - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 11:51 pm

(that's fine!)

Eirina quickly jumped and stopped him from pouring the tea by grabbing his hands gently, putting the pot to the side and the cup. Taking her wand out, she cast a cleaning spell to rid of the tea stains on the blankets, floors, and plushie. She gently picked up the plushie and placed it on the table before pouring Jason some tea and handing it to him.

"It was wonderful seeing you both. Alexander Luke is doing well in school, he excells in a few particular subjects, much like you both."
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

PostSubject: Re: Janus Thickey Ward   Janus Thickey Ward - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 11:58 pm

Jason down the tea in a few gulps, not really listening to Eirina anymore. Linda just eyed her quizzically, like she was confused. Than after a few moments she went back to playing with her string, as Jason started to play with his now empty tea cup.

Out in the Hall...

"I won't go in, Cazz." Shaking his head violently. He had the same argument with Alexandra last year. He refused to step in to those doors, anymore until he accomplishes his goal. "I will not." He tried to gulp for air but it would not come, a knott formed in his throat.
Back to top Go down
Eirina Naer
Headmistress
Eirina Naer

PostSubject: Re: Janus Thickey Ward   Janus Thickey Ward - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 12:03 am

Eirina wanted to frown, but decided that it may not turn out well. She held her breath for a little while and tried to seem happy, calmly taking a seat and watching the two if only for a few more hours.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Janus Thickey Ward   Janus Thickey Ward - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 12:08 am

She forcefully pushed him in to a wall now talking to him quietly trying to make him listen. "What is the point of finishing the potion if you come back and they are dead... What will you do then? All that time wasted, gone! When you had the opportunity to make the best of what you have, and yet you do nothing with it just letting it slip threw your fingers like it means nothing to you. Siting around working on a potion that may not even work in the end. Not even going to see how your own family... your blood is doing. I don't understand... I just don't." Letting go of him she was out of breath.
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

PostSubject: Re: Janus Thickey Ward   Janus Thickey Ward - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 12:16 am

After sometime, Jason was now on the floor thumbing throw blank pieces of parchment paper and Linda resumed her string.

Justin, the wards Healer, came over to the Headmistress. "I am sorry, Mame, but it is lunch time and...well it gets pretty messy in this area...." He was trying to find the right words to ask her to leave, but could not think of a way to say it.

Outside...

Luke had no words, but still he refused to go. He could not see them like this again. He spent his last five years here watching the Healers work but failing, watching as piece by piece chipped away from Luke's soul leaving nothingness in its wake. He just shook his head, no.
Back to top Go down
Eirina Naer
Headmistress
Eirina Naer

PostSubject: Re: Janus Thickey Ward   Janus Thickey Ward - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 12:18 am

Eirina nodded her head, understanding and leaving saying a goodbye to both of the Browns. As she reached the hallway she disapparating quickly back towards Hogwarts, he missing prescense hopefully not too apparent.
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

PostSubject: Re: Janus Thickey Ward   Janus Thickey Ward - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 12:23 am

(wait... I was going to make linda give you something Eirina)

Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Janus Thickey Ward   Janus Thickey Ward - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 12:23 am

Hearing nothing she closed her eyes nervously running her tongue across her lips in thought. Opening her eyes suddenly and looking at him a look of understanding now something that was not there before. "That was out of line. I'm sorry, I should not tell you how to run your life." Leaning on the other wall now looking passed him.
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

PostSubject: Re: Janus Thickey Ward   Janus Thickey Ward - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 12:29 am

Linda, as Eirina saying goodbye, went to her night stand, fumbled through it. Ussually she would give someone who visits a piece of gum, or trash, but for some reason she grabbed a picture frame and handed it to Eirina, like deep down she had some form of recognition to who this women was.

It was a picture of them two, under a tree. They were spread out on a picnic blanket, hugging each other. With a free hand they were waving at the photographer. They both were smiling, having a good time, chatting away like they always did.

It was the summer before they went insane. The summer Luke got his letter from Hogwarts.

Outside...

He lowed himself down, into a crouching position. He laid his head on his knees, not saying anything. He had nothing to say to her, or to anyone at that moment.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Janus Thickey Ward   Janus Thickey Ward - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 12:33 am

Walking over to where he was now sitting she sat down with him rubbing his back gently trying to fix what she had done. "Your going to finish the potion... don't worry."
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

PostSubject: Re: Janus Thickey Ward   Janus Thickey Ward - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 12:35 am

"Before or after they die?" he retorted. He heard a crack for the corridor and he knew Naer had left to who knows where.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Janus Thickey Ward   Janus Thickey Ward - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 12:40 am

Getting up slowly she nodded in his direction knowing what she had done. "I need to go back to my room before they start looking. I will se-... never mind." Before He could say anything she began to leave going back to her room.
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

PostSubject: Re: Janus Thickey Ward   Janus Thickey Ward - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 12:44 am

He nodded slowly. He knew what she saw, his parents deaths. He had nothing to say as he took flight into the corridor and out the closest open window he could find.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Sheridan
Head Auror

Stats : 207

PostSubject: Re: Janus Thickey Ward   Janus Thickey Ward - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 7:55 pm

Gabriel ignored the annoyed looks the nurses were giving him, they probably had a hectic day today.

He gave a grim smile when he saw his father still lying there, obese, balding and grey.

He held his father's hand and bit his lip to contain the tears as he only saw emptiness in his father's eyes. Obviously the memory charm was still there. But he knew that his father was a natural born Leglimenist, he knew too much and would probably tell...

He hated what he had to do. He gave the bottle of poisoned apple juice to his father. His father always loved apple juice ever since he could remember.

Tears reached his eyes, it was for the greater good.

His father looked at the bottle suspiciously.

Gabriel forced out a smile and pushed it into the old man's hand.

His father brushed a finger to wipe away a tear and unscrewed the bottle and drank.

It was for the greater good. He planted on last kiss on the man's forehead before leaving, the man that would die within 24 hours.

I had to do it. He would have told someone e reassured himself as he exited....
Back to top Go down
Sorrow Misery Grace
Professor

Stats : 401

PostSubject: Re: Janus Thickey Ward   Janus Thickey Ward - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 10:41 pm

Walking over to the room slowly, Misery checked the number and names. Everything seemed in order - it was the room she asked about at the reception, when first stepping into St Mungos that day. She'd even passed it on her way up, when deciding she had not the courage to go to the room immediately.

Now, as she stood before the door, raising a hand to knock softly, once more Misery found herself fearing whether this was a good decision to make. Only this time, it was far too late to change her mind.
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

PostSubject: Re: Janus Thickey Ward   Janus Thickey Ward - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 10:46 pm

Justin walked to the door. Slim dripped from his gloves, and down his shirt. It bubbled somewhat as he took at least the gloves off to answer the door. Opening slightly to pop his head out, he looked at the girl up and down. "Yes Miss?" he said with a crooked smile, that made him look more like a kid than anything else.
Back to top Go down
Sorrow Misery Grace
Professor

PostSubject: Re: Janus Thickey Ward   Janus Thickey Ward - Page 3 EmptySun May 01, 2011 1:17 am

"I... came to visit Mr and Mrs Brown," Misery spoke slowly, offering a weak smile in return. "If possible, I would like to see them."
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

PostSubject: Re: Janus Thickey Ward   Janus Thickey Ward - Page 3 EmptySun May 01, 2011 3:42 am

His brow scrunch up, looking like something escaped him. Justin finally spoke. "I am sorry Miss, but only Alexander Brown and Amelia Sahara, Alexander's godmother can allow visitors, and/or your a position of Authority." He looked her up and down once more. Seeing that she was not leaving, but innocent enough. "Hold on."

He close the door, it automatically locked magically, as he stepped away from the door, to the back of the hall. Blankets covered from roof to floor, partitioning the couple from the other patients. Jason only had time to sweep the blanket aside when Amelia stepped out.
Spoiler:

"Yes? What is it?" she said so sweetly. Her sweeter was askew, so she fixed it. Her silky eyes never left Justin, the healer of the Janus ward. Justin nodded, and whisper in Amelia's ear, telling about the girl waiting out in front of the ward to see her friends. She nodded, "I will see to it. Please can you clean the mess Jason made?"

Justin stood up straight, and nodded. "Yes Ma'am," and with that he was gone behind the blankets.

Amelia with grace, as if she was water moving over a babbling brook, came upon the door. She open it fully, to see the young lady, Justin was talking about. Her pale skin, the blonde hair, Amelia knew instantly who this woman was. A kind gentle smile floated on her face as she stepped forth. "Misery Grace, nice to meet you," she said holding out her hand. "Luca told me much about you. I am Amelia."

Last edited by A. Luke Brown on Sun May 01, 2011 3:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Leoine
Primary
Alexandra Leoine

Stats : 361

PostSubject: Re: Janus Thickey Ward   Janus Thickey Ward - Page 3 EmptySun May 01, 2011 3:43 am

(Hahahaha:3 This is weird again.)
Back to top Go down
Sorrow Misery Grace
Professor

PostSubject: Re: Janus Thickey Ward   Janus Thickey Ward - Page 3 EmptySun May 01, 2011 4:15 am

Though her features didn't show disappointment, for a moment, Misery certainly felt it. She stepped forward instinctively, about to say something, only to have the door close in her face. Falling back slightly, Misery did as she was told, and waited patiently.

She wasn't sure what to expect, but to be met with kind eyes and a gentle smile - she certainly never expected that one. To be met by the Amelia herself, was quite lucky indeed. Perhaps the Luck was with Misery today after all.

"I-" she paused, thinking over her words. "He-"
Not taking the hand, but bowing fully, Misery spoke, a bit shakily at that, "I'm so sorry to be intruding. I just..."
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

PostSubject: Re: Janus Thickey Ward   Janus Thickey Ward - Page 3 EmptySun May 01, 2011 4:23 am

She withdrew her hand, not offended at all, seeing Misery bow. "I know why you are here, Ms. Grace, and you are not intruding. Not at all. A friend of Luca, is a friend of mine," she said standing to the side of the door. "Will you please come in?" gesturing to the door.
Back to top Go down
Sorrow Misery Grace
Professor

PostSubject: Re: Janus Thickey Ward   Janus Thickey Ward - Page 3 EmptySun May 01, 2011 4:30 am

Straightening up and nodding profusely, Misery thanked the woman a couple of times. Stepping in slowly and a bit awkwardly, glancing curiously to the other side as she caught movement, but not moving herself quite yet, rather waiting for a permission to do so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Janus Thickey Ward   Janus Thickey Ward - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Janus Thickey Ward
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG :: Wizarding World :: St. Mungo's Hospital :: Fourth Floor: Spell Damage-
Jump to: