Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Room 4D: Curses

Go down 
+9
Corbin Stanley
Tsuki Tsubaki
A. Luke Brown
Earl Dore
Blaire Attor
Cazz Valentine
Alexandra Leoine
Christof Vinzenz
Eirina Naer
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage
Ruxandra Periwinkle
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Ruxandra Periwinkle

Stats : 80

Room 4D: Curses - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room 4D: Curses   Room 4D: Curses - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 6:52 pm

She looked at herself "I'd love to, but am I dressed well enough to go out?"
She had planned on wearing something more...appropriate for a date with a doctor.
"I mean, arent I under dressed?"
Back to top Go down
http://michell.mendenhall@gmail.com
D'anton L'amour
Head Boy
D'anton L'amour

Stats : 67

PostSubject: Re: Room 4D: Curses   Room 4D: Curses - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 6:57 pm

D'anton smiled at her pulling her a little closer before saying in hushed words. "You look beautiful as always my dear."
Grinning he slowly let her go before looking to Amy. " I will be going tonight... if my mother iz looking for me tell her I am out.. Zank you very much Amy for everzing today." Winking at her slightly he took Ruxandra's hand.
"If you feel zee need to wear something else we will go out zen to find somezing. We have quite a while before dinner reservations are opened up." He smirked at her pulling her with him.
Back to top Go down
Ruxandra Periwinkle
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Ruxandra Periwinkle

PostSubject: Re: Room 4D: Curses   Room 4D: Curses - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 7:03 pm

"Well if it is not too much trouble, I have a rather nice outfit at the house all set. Would you mind taking me home real quick?" she gave a little sweet smile and batted her eyelashes, acting like she was begging.
"Plus, your owl seems to like my backyard, he wont leave." she said, giggling a bit.
Back to top Go down
D'anton L'amour
Head Boy
D'anton L'amour

PostSubject: Re: Room 4D: Curses   Room 4D: Curses - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 7:08 pm

"Whatever you want." Grinning happily he dragged her down the hall and to the front grabbing his bag from outside the locker room. Thinking about the owl he sent her. "Hospital's owl... not zee brightest owl..." Pulling her out the door a broom sat out there D'anton smiled. "You don't mind taking a broom correct?"
Back to top Go down
Ruxandra Periwinkle
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Ruxandra Periwinkle

PostSubject: Re: Room 4D: Curses   Room 4D: Curses - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 7:14 pm

She smiled "Not at all."
She quickly pulled er hair into a ponytail so it would not get in the way.
"Just as long as you do not crash I am fine." she said, grinning.
Back to top Go down
D'anton L'amour
Head Boy
D'anton L'amour

PostSubject: Re: Room 4D: Curses   Room 4D: Curses - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 7:19 pm

Grinning happily he strapped the duffel bag to the side of the broom after stuffing his white coat in the bag leaving him in a pair of dark green scrubs. Getting on the broom he held out his hand to her. "I can promise you zat."
Back to top Go down
Ruxandra Periwinkle
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Ruxandra Periwinkle

PostSubject: Re: Room 4D: Curses   Room 4D: Curses - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 7:22 pm

She smiled and took his hand, getting on the broom behind him.
"Those scrubs look cute on you" she said.
She wrapped her arms around his waist and prepared to take off.
Back to top Go down
D'anton L'amour
Head Boy
D'anton L'amour

PostSubject: Re: Room 4D: Curses   Room 4D: Curses - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 7:27 pm

Kicking off quickly while smiling at her. " I bet you'd look better in zem." He started to gain speed flying to her house.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room 4D: Curses   Room 4D: Curses - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Room 4D: Curses
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13