Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Room 4C: Charms

Go down 
+4
Alexandra Leoine
Cazz Valentine
A. Luke Brown
Eirina Naer
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

Stats : 479

Room 4C: Charms - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room 4C: Charms   Room 4C: Charms - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 10:38 pm

Walking up closer she put a hand on him. "Sit down please." Gently she tried to lead him over to the bed again.
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

Stats : 477

PostSubject: Re: Room 4C: Charms   Room 4C: Charms - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 10:43 pm

Luke hesitant at first but she did not stop gentle guided him to the bed until he was on his back, on top of the thin cold covers. "So.." he muttered as he put his feet up on the bed still in a daze. A coyote kept running at him and vanish without a trace in his mind. He just could not remember what or who it was.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Room 4C: Charms   Room 4C: Charms - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 10:45 pm

Sitting back in a chair she looked at him. "Do you need anything? I can go get you something."
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

PostSubject: Re: Room 4C: Charms   Room 4C: Charms - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 10:49 pm

He moved over to one side of the bed. "You could lay with me for awhile?" he asked patting softly next to the new open spot beside him.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Room 4C: Charms   Room 4C: Charms - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 10:59 pm

Slowly taking off her jacket she set it over the chair smiling at him. "Of course." Pulling on the sleeves of her long sleeve shirt down a little more, almost passed her hands. Walking over to the side of the bed she. got up slipping off her chucks letting them fall to the floor with a thump.

Laying beside Alexander she let out a small sigh of happiness. Looking up at him. "Your so tall." laughing a little.
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

PostSubject: Re: Room 4C: Charms   Room 4C: Charms - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 11:03 pm

his good arm was around her shoulderw bring each other close, touching from head to foot to both lay comfortable on the bed. "Your just a cute spunky small package that is all." he shake his head to get the hair out of his eyes but failing. "Can you help?" he asked because his other arm burn slightly.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Room 4C: Charms   Room 4C: Charms - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 11:05 pm

Looking up passed his head a little she nodded. "With what?"
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

PostSubject: Re: Room 4C: Charms   Room 4C: Charms - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 11:08 pm

"This..." a puff of air went upwards brushing aside his hair that still linger in his eyes. His hair was unruling and twisted with tangled hair and spiking up in different ways.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Room 4C: Charms   Room 4C: Charms - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 11:12 pm

"Oh." laughing a little as he tried to moved his hair out of the way, softly brushed most of his behind his ear she did it a couple more times before it was all put away. "There." Tapping a finger against his nose she smiled.
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

PostSubject: Re: Room 4C: Charms   Room 4C: Charms - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 1:48 am

"Thanks." he smiles as her cool hands fixes his hair and tapping his nose. "That tickles," he said rubbing his noise and scrunching it up in distastes. He was playing around of course.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Room 4C: Charms   Room 4C: Charms - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 1:57 am

(Dude when I first saw that it scar thing it scared the holy hell outta me)

Laughing a little. "You are too cute." playing with the ends of her hair now twirling them around. "How do you think it's going to be?" she whispered out.
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

PostSubject: Re: Room 4C: Charms   Room 4C: Charms - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 2:02 am

"Going to be what?" he asked questioningly.

(lol...Aimee did it for me. I like it. Why does it scare the crap out of you?)
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Room 4C: Charms   Room 4C: Charms - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 2:06 am

(Cuz it's the first thing I saw on the page when it ppopped up!)

"Life together?" kept twirling Her hair while bitting on her lower lip.
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

PostSubject: Re: Room 4C: Charms   Room 4C: Charms - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 2:13 am

He smiled at her. "A happily ever after..." he said jokingly knowing that would never happen. Their lives still intertwined, like a whirlwind of destruction, but for some odd reason it worked. Alexander did not mind it at all.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Room 4C: Charms   Room 4C: Charms - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 2:19 am

Looking up at Luke, she laughed. "Bull shit! I call shinnangans on you babe." The dark mark on her arm started to burn sightly again. Wincing while bitting her lip she stopped looking at him, now looking at the door "Well since we are engaged... How many childrens do you want?"
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

PostSubject: Re: Room 4C: Charms   Room 4C: Charms - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 2:28 am

"Children? You hate children." he said amused. She being a mother was quite amusing. Her nature was unorthodox . She would not be tied down. She wanted to be free like a unicorn. Beautiful and quick, free and strong wielded. "Why do you flinch every time you move that arm." he pointed out her arm that had the dark mark which Alexander did not know about. His eye never lingered that arm.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Room 4C: Charms   Room 4C: Charms - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 2:34 am

"I know... But then I could dress them up like super heros and stuff. Joker and Batman having a show down every day!" She stared at him moving her hands jn a motion like they were fighting.

Looking down at her arm she rubbed it again trying to seem not to worried at it. "It hurts a little. Nothing big."
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

PostSubject: Re: Room 4C: Charms   Room 4C: Charms - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 2:39 am

"Maybe we can barrow a kid so you can have your fun?" he offered another solution thinking that would be strange but adorable at the same time dressing little kids up.

"Let me see...I can help." he said reaching over to gentle grab her hand.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Room 4C: Charms   Room 4C: Charms - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 2:41 am

"Alex will have many kids! We could always borrow one of hers." smiling a little as she thought about it.

Brushing his hand away she shook her head. "No. I am fine stop worrying."
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

PostSubject: Re: Room 4C: Charms   Room 4C: Charms - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 2:47 am

"But after they starve for a few days we will give it back," he said jokingly as he dropped the other subject. He had a nagging feeling that something was wrong with her arm. He did not say anything but it stayed in the back of his mind like an infestation. He glance at her arm once more before asking, "Did you recovered fully after the poisoned?"
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Room 4C: Charms   Room 4C: Charms - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 2:53 am

"We could feed them... I hope. If someone dose not forget," she did a fake cough. "Mr. Brown." laughing a little she watched him smiling. Watching Luke a little as he moved on with the conversation she was happy that the conversation moved on. "Yeah... I think so unless we are both dead and this is the after life... Which were is the angles that sing those parses and what not." looking around for a moment trying to spot one.
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

PostSubject: Re: Room 4C: Charms   Room 4C: Charms - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 2:58 am

He rolled his eyes at her. "Maybe I will "forget" to feed them," he said doing the quotes around forget to highlight. He looked at the direction that Cazz was looking at to find the angels. "They are like gnomes. Ugly with their potato shape heads, and they like to gnaw on fingers." He smiled resting head on the wall.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Room 4C: Charms   Room 4C: Charms - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 3:02 am

"Oh we all KNOW you will forget to feed the childrens." Laughing she set her head down back on the bed. "Don't blink... Whatever you do, do not blink. Thoses angles are fast faster then anything else and when you blink the can move."
Back to top Go down
A. Luke Brown
Professor
A. Luke Brown

PostSubject: Re: Room 4C: Charms   Room 4C: Charms - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 3:11 am

"You would to if you were me." he said jokingly sliding down a little so his head was right next to hers. His feet was over hanged off the bed but he did not mind because her soft cheek was against his. He started laughing as his eyes watered and starting to blur. "I think you won" he said blinking a couple of times.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Room 4C: Charms   Room 4C: Charms - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 3:16 am

"No, I think you would remember everything. Then teach them how to make a boom or something crazy like that." laughing a little. Turning her head a bit to face him. While he was blinking she kissed him then went back to the way she was laying. "Told ya they were fast."

(love the doctor!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room 4C: Charms   Room 4C: Charms - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Room 4C: Charms
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next