Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Black Residence

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mary Black

Mary Black

Stats : 271

Black Residence Empty
PostSubject: Black Residence   Black Residence EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 11:46 pm

Mary's flat was haphazard, but homey. Colors exploded everywhere, the walls, furniture, fabric and other decorations adorned the walls. The only neutral colors were the wooden floors and furniture, and the muted tones of the books piled on every flat surface.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

Stats : 479

Black Residence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Residence   Black Residence EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 8:39 pm

A loud knock rang through the house Cazz was juggling a few bags in her arms yelling out against the wooden door, the leafs slowly blowing around as she looked at the door pulling on her sleeves a bit before setting down the bag slowly pushing the door open yelling out. "Mar mar!! Its your bestie! I've come to see if you are alive!!" Slowly looking around the house raising an eyebrow. "Hell... its like... a forgotten library."
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

Black Residence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Residence   Black Residence EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 11:18 am

"Hey, Cazzie!" Mary appeared around a teetering stack of books, hugging her friend. "Thank you for agreeing to help. I keep winding up reading..." She grinned sheepishly. A crash sounded from farther in the flat and Mary spun toward the sound. "Herbert?!" She cried, but the little owl was already zooming toward her for comfort.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

Black Residence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Residence   Black Residence EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 1:04 pm

She hugs her softly looking around at the stacks upon stacks of books looking around a little more running fingers through her hair slightly, "Fuck it is worst than I thought Mar." She quickly heard the crash closing the door carefully looking up at the owl flying towards her best friend. "Well tell me where the kitchen is... or where it was."
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

Black Residence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Residence   Black Residence EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 7:59 pm

"Just through here." Mary led Cazz to the kitchen, Herbert taking shelter in the darker woman's hair. "Well, there's the pile he knocked down." Mary muttered, quickly taking out her wand and righting it. "I've decided any sort of dictionary-like muggle book or fiction can be donated. I just need help going through them and someone to remind me to stop reading and get back to work." She smiled sheepishly at her friend again. "I made coffee, I imagine we'll need it."
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

Black Residence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Residence   Black Residence EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 7:32 pm

Cazz slowly follows behind looking around the place a bit worried humming slightly, "Mar mar... Why haven't you thought about having a book store... you know then you can keep your books and get new ones when you sell them? But have a clean apartment... you know... So Herbert isn't in danger every waking moment." Carefully setting down a bag of essentials looking around the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

Black Residence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Residence   Black Residence EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 9:12 am

"But then I'd have to get rid of books." The darker woman frowned. "Plus find space for a book store and assign prices to all the books and it'd be even more work than this." She hugged the blonde tight again. "What's in the bag?"
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Cazz Valentine

Black Residence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Residence   Black Residence EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 1:11 am

"Well you just have them bring it up to you then you tell them the price once there up there and bam you use that money to get more books! Alll the worlds problems solved!!" She threw her hands up in the air smiling brightly at Mary before quickly looking down at the bag. "Grocery's and owl toys I thought you might be storing books in the ice box too."
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

Black Residence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Residence   Black Residence EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 9:06 am

"I only put books there every once in a while, and only on accident!" Mary defended. "If I'm reading and go to get a snack and then I can't remember where I set my book down..." Herbert had poked his head out from Mary's hair at the word 'owl', peering at the blonde woman expectantly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Black Residence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Residence   Black Residence Empty

Back to top Go down

Black Residence
Page 1 of 1