Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fire and ice (Blaire)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryan Kingsley

Ryan Kingsley

Stats : 8

Fire and ice (Blaire) Empty
PostSubject: Fire and ice (Blaire)   Fire and ice (Blaire) EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 7:47 pm

Ryan had taken a fancy to wandering around each place to get a fill of what people were like. He had yet to find a place where he fit in but he wasn't going to give up. Since he had spent many times traveling through Knockturn Alley to get home he though it wouldn't hurt to wander around a bit. He mostly kept to the shadows when he walked through but today he walked through normally not really seeing a reason to keep to the shadows. He pulled his black collar up around his neck. No one noticed him anyway.
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

Stats : 325

PostSubject: Re: Fire and ice (Blaire)   Fire and ice (Blaire) EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 2:21 am

Blaire was just standing in Knockturn alley. She didn't know why she was here really. She just knew that she had to get out of the house for a while and she thought it would be a good place to go. The weather was unusually cold for tonight and Blaire couldn't feel her nose but she didn't really care. She breathed out and a puff of mist came out along with it. She heard footsteps and she glanced up to see this guy coming down the alley. She didn't recognize him; well she really hadn't been down here in a while. She smirked at him slightly and then she heard the hissing. She glanced down to see her snake at her feet. She bent down and scooped her up in her hands before the snake looped itself around Blaire's arm. Blaire smiled down at her snake as she pulled her hood up around her face concealing it from the person coming. She watched him pull up his collar and chuckled slightly. 

"Hmmmm we got a new one." Blaire whispered to herself in parselmouth. 
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1383157763
Ryan Kingsley

Ryan Kingsley

PostSubject: Re: Fire and ice (Blaire)   Fire and ice (Blaire) EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 8:14 am

As the minutes loomed on the temperature seemed to drop. He slowed his pace and looked into the surrounding shops. People seemed to be carrying on with their lived just like everyone else. He didn't know why but he thought walking around would feel different but it felt the same. He puffed out some air in his mouth and watched it float to the sky. He shook his head and kicked a stone. He would never learn. He continued walking slowly down the alleyway taking his time. He was in not rush and he had no intention to go home.
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: Fire and ice (Blaire)   Fire and ice (Blaire) EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 4:18 am

Blaire watched him for a moment. Should she go and annoy him and stir up a little trouble. She decided at the last moment that she would. She followed him at a distance as he walked. She was trying to figure out what would be a good way to start this off with. She came out of the shadows of the buildings as she followed him. People of course would look at her and then narrow their eyes at her. It wasn't uncommon for her to get that look but some of the people just smiled at her and others smirked. They knew pureblood linage when they see it. She watched the man puff out some air and watch it float up into the sky. 

"You know it's not safe to walk around Knockturn Alley at night...alone." Blaire called out to him. 

"You never know who might be around the corners..." Blaire murmured as she glanced down at the snake on her arm. She tapped her snake once and she transformed into her bracelet and Blaire slid it on easily enough smiling. She then glanced up at the guy. 
Back to top Go down
Ryan Kingsley

Ryan Kingsley

PostSubject: Re: Fire and ice (Blaire)   Fire and ice (Blaire) EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 10:24 am

Ryan knew someone was behind him before he heard them speak. A couple of minutes had passed before he spoke up to what she said. A smile glued itself to his face.

"I have traveled this way many a times alone. I am not the weak hearted. Not just now and not ever." He continued slowly on not looking anywhere but forward.

"I see you take your own advice In terms." He knew that people were not to be trusted. He had learned that a long time ago and from that he became smarter.
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: Fire and ice (Blaire)   Fire and ice (Blaire) EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 3:15 am

Blaire chuckled and shook her head lightly. She knew people that could make his little weak hearted comment come true. There were people in this world who knew real terror and could put it in anyone. A shiver went down her back thinking about them. She hadn't though seen them in forever and it was a distance memory. 

"There are people that could take that comment and make a liar out of you, you know." She murmured gently. She moved quickly so that she fell in step beside him. A smirk was pulling up at the corners of her lips. 

"I know the people walking around these alleys. I grew up with them. They won't hurt me, they know better than to try." Blaire laughed. She shook her head. 
Back to top Go down
Ryan Kingsley

Ryan Kingsley

PostSubject: Re: Fire and ice (Blaire)   Fire and ice (Blaire) EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 4:34 pm

Ryan could feel that this girl was trying to frighten him but he didn't seem at the least bothered. When most people told him things like this it was like a voice in the wind. Never coming through clearly but within hearing.

"I know that all to well." He felt her next to him as he walked. He didn't know if what she was telling him was to fear her or just for him to be aware but he didn't really take mind to it. Not once did he look her way or show any other acknowledgment that she was there besides the small talk that he hardly found to be anything close to friendly.

The streets were clear of people which left it silent except for their footsteps on the cobblestone. He would have enjoyed it a lot more if he was alone but it seemed like she was going nowhere anytime soon. "Don't you think you should be somewhere other than bothering me?" He didn't become irritated easily but tonight was an exception.
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: Fire and ice (Blaire)   Fire and ice (Blaire) EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 4:27 pm

Blaire smirked slightly and chuckled. She glanced up at him and took note that he hasn't once looked at her or anything. It was always a good idea to keep an on those who you didn't know or didn't trust. Or that's what Blaire had grown up believing. She didn't want anyone trying to catch her unprepared because that had happened a few times in life and she wasn't going to go back to that. Then she laughed at his statement.

"No actually I don't. I enjoy this a lot actually so I'm just going to keep talking to you and to keep annoying you. Won't it be fun?" Blaire sneered. 
Back to top Go down
Ryan Kingsley

Ryan Kingsley

PostSubject: Re: Fire and ice (Blaire)   Fire and ice (Blaire) EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 2:04 pm

Ryan just shook his head and snickered. Now he knew she really wasn't going anywhere anytime soon.

"So much fun..." He let every amount of sarcasm drip off of his tongue. He decided that he wasn't going to let her get to him no matter how much she tried to get under his skin. If his parents had taught him anything before he left was that you never let people push you past your breaking point no matter what. Actually something useful that came from them.

"Why don't you go bother someone else, I clearly am no interest to anyone."

He didn't know what games he was playing but he knew he was not going to lose.
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: Fire and ice (Blaire)   Fire and ice (Blaire) EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 4:07 am

Blaire smirked at his sarcasm. Oh this was going to be delightful for her. 

"I'm glad that you think so! Maybe my snake will think so also!" Blaire smiled.

"come alive my pretty one" Blaire hissed in parselmouth. Her bracelet shook lightly before it started to unfreeze. Her snake started travel up her arm and up to her shoulder. It raised it's head and looked at where they were heading. Blaire stroked it's head lightly smiling at it. She laughed at his statement which made her smile.

"Oh how wrong you my dear sir. You are very interesting if I do say so myself." Blaire murmured as she stopped petting her snake on the head.

"You see I don't know you at all or where you have come from therefore you are an interesting specimen if I must." Blaire said.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Kingsley

Ryan Kingsley

PostSubject: Re: Fire and ice (Blaire)   Fire and ice (Blaire) EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 9:35 am

(Sorry lack of time and internet can be a pain, but im back)

Ryan didn't know what kind of game she was playing but he knew that it wasn't going to turn out good. He didn't know if he should be threatened by her or not. He checked his pocket to see if he still had his wand. He had no intention on using it but if the time came he would be ready.

"Well I obviously don't know you but unlike you I seem to have no interest in you." As he spoke he couldn't help but feel his lips curve into a smirk.  He had his fair share of coming in contact with unwanted company.

As he looked out the corner of his eye at the snake,  he couldn't help but think back to his 5th year of when he was terrified of snakes,  although the fear still remained it was to a minimum.  This was going to be a fun night.
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: Fire and ice (Blaire)   Fire and ice (Blaire) EmptyTue May 06, 2014 1:51 am

(it's fine! Don't worry about it)

She chuckled as she watched him. Her snake had put it's head down on her shoulder and Blaire hand her hands tucked into her pockets now. She of course was ready to do anything if the moment needed it. She bit the inside of her mouth as she smiled.

"Aw that's a shame, really. I think you should have interest in me. You should have interest in anyone you don't know because you never know who can turn on you in a moments notice." Blaire murmured as she cast her eyes sideways towards him before looking back straight to the path where she was walking. She shook her head and smirked slightly. 

"Do you like snakes?" Blaire murmured as she ran her index finger over her snakes head lightly. 
Back to top Go down
Ryan Kingsley

Ryan Kingsley

PostSubject: Re: Fire and ice (Blaire)   Fire and ice (Blaire) EmptyTue May 06, 2014 8:21 pm

Ryan just shook his head and laughed.

"See that's where your wrong. I don't worry about that stuff. If they do, it will happen but i will be ready. By the looks of you, you don't want to be my friend."

He began to inch a tiny step away from her. The close proximity was making him slightly uneasy. As she spoke her question he stopped himself from tensing up.

"They are alright I guess. Not something I would own, but i can tell your keen to them." Ryan made sure to let every ounce of sarcasm drip off of his lips, he had had enough with her games and was in no mood to be nice.
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: Fire and ice (Blaire)   Fire and ice (Blaire) EmptySat May 17, 2014 3:09 am

Blaire looked down at the ground under her feet fighting back a smile. Oh how weird was this one. She bit the inside of her mouth to keep evil chuckle from leaving her mouth. 

"Are you sure that you'll be ready? You never know when someone may come out of no where and try to hurt you. And I never said that I didn't want to be a friend." Blaire chuckled as she glanced down at her left hand that she pulled out of her pocket. She looked at her chewed up nails and sighed before glancing at her ring. She rubbed it on the side of her pants to shine it up a bit before putting it back into her pocket. She saw out of the corner of her eye him move away slightly. Was it because of the snake or just because of her? Hm, still it was interesting to know. 

"Yeah, I've always been keen on them. I was born a parselmouth so you know I grew up talking to snakes. Some of the wizarding kids thought I was weird when I was little because I was able to do it. My parents told me it was a great gift to be able to talk to them and to never be ashamed of it. My brothers were envious of my abilities." Blaire murmured. She sighed and let her eyes drift upward towards the sky and the stars shining in the sky. She remembered when Lamia had given her the pet snake she had now. 

"My Divination teacher actually got me the snake as a present because she had one in her classroom and she caught me talking to it back when I was in school." Blaire said. She wandered where Lamia was right now doing whatever she was doing. 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire and ice (Blaire)   Fire and ice (Blaire) Empty

Back to top Go down

Fire and ice (Blaire)
Page 1 of 1