Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Darkness of the Soul

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ruby Rose

Ruby Rose

Stats : 75

Darkness of the Soul Empty
PostSubject: Darkness of the Soul   Darkness of the Soul EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 4:29 pm

MILLIANA ROSE

I photo 3d1e5a96-1ae1-4c0f-a6a4-a94bc74eba88.jpg

DEATH EATER

AgeGenderBlood Status
26FemalePureblood

Magic:

Abilities:
Wandless Magic
Wand:  
Corktree Wood, Dragon Heartstring, Fragile, 14"
Patronous:
Nightingale
Specialty::
DA, Transfiguration, Charms, DADA, Potions.
Weakness::
Divination, History of Magic

Characteristics:

PERSONALITY: Milliana’s personality is the typical evil dark wizard/witch. Power-driven, she has a tough time befriending those she acknowledges as “weak”. However, she’s also a knowledge hunter, having a soft spot for those who sell her hidden secrets and ancient scrolls, containing useful and forgotten spells, often treating those people as “Love” or “Bonnie” (which means beautiful in Scottish slang).

DISLIKES: Ruby Rose, Ministry of Magic, Muggles, What she perceives as “Weakness”

FEARS: (You Decide)

HISTORY:

I: Milliana was born in a small cabin in the Highlands of Scotland. Hailing from a long line of dark wizards, her parents, who were against dark-magic, were delighted when she showed signs of compassion and kindness towards strangers, probably thinking she would follow their footsteps and grow up to be an Auror. However, they were unaware of Milliana’s true nature. Deceitful since a young age, Milliana would often save those that would probably be more noticeable, thus tricking her parents into thinking she was not evil. In the shadows, she would practice magic, either on animals or, if she had the chance, on people. When she received her letter from Hogwarts, she had already mastered several 1st year spells and some 2nd year ones, using only wandless magic, which she showed proficiency with very quickly.
There she joined Slytherin, which confused her parents since she was obviously a Ravenclaw, like her mother. In fact, she was in fact, thirsty for knowledge, a trait common in the house of Rowena Ravenclaw. The only difference, is that she was only thirsty for it because it would allow her to become even more powerful.
During her 1st year, she quickly showed herself as one of the brightest students of her year. In her 2nd year, she amassed some “friends”, from Slytherin and would often train Dark Magic in the outskirts of the School Grounds and in the Forbidden Forest. When she reached the 3rd year, she had built a little underworld “headquarters” for her and her little group, back in a castle near her home, named The Castle of the Roses. Her parents were oblivious to her underground activities and only saw what she allowed them to see… A perfect, beautiful, genius girl who was loving and caring.
On her 4th year, her sister was born, which, for the first time in her life, made Milliana feel “hatred”. She hated the child from the first moment she laid eyes on her. How could her parents love something so weak? And to worsen the matter, they said she took after Milliana and would be a genius, just like her big sister. So on her 5th year, Milliana didn’t go home during Christmas,  claiming she had to study for her OWLS, when the truth was that she did not want to be near Ruby Rose. Having mastered 6th year spells by that time, it was obvious that Milliana would ace her OWLS, scoring 10 Outstandings: Charms, Transfiguration, DADA, Ancient Runes, Potions, Herbology, Astronomy, CMC, History of Magic.
When she returned home, she was furious to learn that Ruby was showing immense magical aptitude, being able to levitate at will. She spent most of her summer in the castle, training intensively her Dark Magic from first light till late at night. She also warded the place so her parents wouldn’t walk in on her practicing the Cruciatus curse on a Muggle she had kidnapped. That summer her magical skills improved greatly, and her 6th year, she joined the duelist club and quickly achieved the position of Best Duelist in Hogwarts.
Her 7th year was her best. Being Head Girl, Grand Duelist, being awarded the trophy for Special Services Rendered to the School. She also aced her NEWTS, getting 9 Outstandings and 1 Exceeds Expectations, at CMC.

After finishing school, she went on a year long journey across the world, giving the excuse that she wanted to meet new wizarding and muggle cultures. However, her true goal was to obtain dark magics, hidden secrets, powerful artifacts and evil charms.
When she returned to her home, her parents realized what she had become. Their little girl was nothing more than an illusion. A lie, created by this person so they wouldn’t suspect anything. As such, they kicked her out.
1 more year passed, and the news that her parents had died in a magical accident reached her ears. And worse… Her sister was left in her care. However, not all was lost… She could turn her weak sister into a powerful servant.
She spent the next years training Ruby in the dark arts against the child’s will. She would torture Ruby as a “learning incentive” when the girl didn’t do as commanded. She would also experiment on Ruby, giving her weird potions and poisons to see what effects it would have on her body and mind. However, Ruby eventually ran away when Milliana tried to kill her on a raging rampage after Ruby refused to help her in front of some associates.

She officially joined the Death Eater group a few months ago, after several dealings with them in the past.

Other Characters: INSERT NAMES HERE of any other characters that you play.

(The image is up for your choosing, although I though Maria Amanda's Witch Stock fit Milliana perfectly. For the original link: http://yolkiin.deviantart.com/art/Witch-Stock-Preview-333817572)

(The wand, patronus and the likes, dislikes and fears can be changed if you want)
(Her wandless magic is more for show than anything else. If she actually gets in a duel with another adult and uses wandless magic, she will lose, since the potency of her spells is greatly diminished when not using a wand)
Back to top Go down
Ruby Rose

Ruby Rose

PostSubject: Re: Darkness of the Soul   Darkness of the Soul EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 1:57 pm

I'll be needing someone to roleplay her during the summer holidays, but you can rp on any other threaths and can keep her to do anything you want :D
Back to top Go down
Ruby Rose

Ruby Rose

PostSubject: Re: Darkness of the Soul   Darkness of the Soul EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 3:38 pm

So no one wants her or is she just badly built/written?
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

Stats : 271

PostSubject: Re: Darkness of the Soul   Darkness of the Soul EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 9:20 pm

Not many people are getting on frequently, and tbh, people picking up character requests is kinda rare. You can play her, just make your text a different colour for when she's speaking and thinking and stuff. Feel free to PM me if you have Qs :)
Back to top Go down
Ruby Rose

Ruby Rose

PostSubject: Re: Darkness of the Soul   Darkness of the Soul EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:57 pm

Ah great! I actually wanted to rp her, but since she's related to one of my characters and we're not supposed to rp characters that are in any way related to other character we havem I was hoping that someone would take her... But I guess you're right. I'll give her a go, trying to see what's it like to be evil and all that.
Back to top Go down
Mary Black

Mary Black

Stats : 271

PostSubject: Re: Darkness of the Soul   Darkness of the Soul EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 8:05 pm

Right, what I think Eirina means by that is that you can't create an acct for the sibling of your character, because then you could just RP with yourself on two accounts. For instance, if Mary Black and Jackson Smith were to wind up in the same room, they wouldn't be allowed to interact with each other since I play them both.
I know Blaire Attor used to frequently post as 3 people, and the Sorrow and Misery account is siblings sharing an account.
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Willows
6th Year
Alyssa Willows

Stats : 62

PostSubject: Re: Darkness of the Soul   Darkness of the Soul EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 4:59 pm

If only I could have one more character... My characters aren't active and umm, I'm bad at management with characters.  But I'd give up Alyssa AND maybe Irene for just this one, if I could rp with her sort of frequently.  Milliana is a Death Eater, so I dunno, but sorta limited in where she can be rp'd.  Just me though, but I would LOVE to rp her.  But I already have two characters and not a great track record of managing them.  Anyways, good-luck ruby rp;ing her... I LOVE this character xD.

And I would kill for the face claim, you're right it fits the character PERFECTLY, it's not horribly put together or anything, this is an awesome character, I think that maybe what I said up there^^ about not being able to rp as a student from Hogwarts or something might be making people not as excited to rp a character like this. She's absolutely great though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darkness of the Soul   Darkness of the Soul Empty

Back to top Go down

Darkness of the Soul
Page 1 of 1