Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A New Friend? Tag: Ruby

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ruby Rose

Ruby Rose

Stats : 75

A New Friend? Tag: Ruby  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Friend? Tag: Ruby    A New Friend? Tag: Ruby  - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 8:25 pm

"I noticed", she said, containing her laughter. She walked over to the table and grabbed some nuts.
"Can he eat nuts?"
Back to top Go down
Jackson Smith
3rd Year
Jackson Smith

Stats : 260

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend? Tag: Ruby    A New Friend? Tag: Ruby  - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 10:00 pm

"Er, I don't think so. Owls eat bugs and mice and stuff." Jackson shrugged. "If you want to give him something we can go down to the Hufflepuff dormitories after this and I can grab some owl treats." Jackson headed back to the Ravenclaw table, talking about food made him want some more of the orange Ruby had peeled for him.
Back to top Go down
http://dolphin64575.deviantart.com
Ruby Rose

Ruby Rose

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend? Tag: Ruby    A New Friend? Tag: Ruby  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 9:18 am

"And is it okay? I though the dormitories' location were not supposed to be shared with other houses", she looked around nervously.
Back to top Go down
Jackson Smith
3rd Year
Jackson Smith

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend? Tag: Ruby    A New Friend? Tag: Ruby  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 1:33 pm

"You can know where the other dormitories are, you're just not allowed to go in. Sometimes I like to go sit by the Ravenclaw entrance and try to figure out the riddles. I never can." Jackson grinned. Their seats should be near here...
Back to top Go down
Ruby Rose

Ruby Rose

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend? Tag: Ruby    A New Friend? Tag: Ruby  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 4:12 pm

"Oh I see! Alright let's go!", she grabbed him by the arm "Lead the way"
Back to top Go down
Jackson Smith
3rd Year
Jackson Smith

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend? Tag: Ruby    A New Friend? Tag: Ruby  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 9:59 pm

"Certainly." Jackson chuckled. He could have another snack later. "Taylor, treat?" The little owl ruffled his wings and hooted before nuzzling Ruby's cheek. Jackson grinned and adjusted his grip on his cane, leading Ruby out of the Great Hall and to the basement.

((Follow me))
Back to top Go down
Ruby Rose

Ruby Rose

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend? Tag: Ruby    A New Friend? Tag: Ruby  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 10:05 pm

((Aye aye))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Friend? Tag: Ruby    A New Friend? Tag: Ruby  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Friend? Tag: Ruby
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2