Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DONOR ADOPTABLES I GUESS (mostly open information)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Donors

Donors

Stats : 569

DONOR ADOPTABLES I GUESS (mostly open information) Empty
PostSubject: DONOR ADOPTABLES I GUESS (mostly open information)   DONOR ADOPTABLES I GUESS (mostly open information) EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 9:25 pm

DONOR ADOPTABLES. GET YOURS NOW!

DONOR ADOPTABLES I GUESS (mostly open information) A1_zpsfc12329a
ALAN, MALE (23)
ASSIGNED VAMPIRE| Sorrow Grace
STATUS| TRIAL PLAYER

HISTORY| Assigned to Sorrow in early 2103, Alan was being prepped for an adult vampire since the age of 15. Unlike most donors, Alan was not taken in as a child. He first came in touch with vampires when Eamonn Faolain (now an acting Prince) made the decision to save the boy from near and likely death. Alan was brought to the Vampire Mountain to stay with other orphans and unfortunate children.
When Lord Adair requested a change of donors for his son, Eamonn had personally proposed Alan as an adequate replacement.

GUIDELINES| Alan is well-educated in a variety of human (muggle) subjects. He is quite serious and not very talkative. This is his first time acting as a donor; and since being assigned to a vampire, he only personally interacted with Sorrow two or three times.

DONOR ADOPTABLES I GUESS (mostly open information) B1_zps57b1de8c
BETH, FEMALE (20)
ASSIGNED VAMPIRE| Misery Grace
STATUS| TRIAL PLAYER

HISTORY| Beth originally came in with Lance and Elliot, found by Lady Rosemary among the orphaned children. At the time she had been too weak to become a donor, but careful years of nourishment strengthened both her body and blood. For a time she lived in the household of Elaina Grace, with her diet gradually upgrading so she could be assigned an adult vampire. However, in late 2103, when (after her imprisonment) Misery’s diet had to be drastically changed, Beth was instead assigned to the younger Grace. Elaina had made the change herself, under excuse that “Misery had always been her favourite”.

GUIDELINES| Kind and somewhat light-hearted, Beth was the perfect choice in easing Misery’s troubled mind. From the moment Misery was able to link with a donor again, Beth had barely spent time away from her vampire’s side.

DONOR ADOPTABLES I GUESS (mostly open information) J1_zps8b7e8b56
JAYLIN, FEMALE (24)
ASSIGNED VAMPIRE| Delano Grace
STATUS| FREE TO PLAY

HISTORY|

GUIDELINES|

DONOR ADOPTABLES I GUESS (mostly open information) T1_zps0fb67c94
PATRICIA, FEMALE (24)
ASSIGNED VAMPIRE| Shadow Grace
STATUS| ADOPTED

HISTORY| A child brought in by the House of Dunkan, Patricia has been assigned to Shadow for nearly ten years.

GUIDELINES|

DONOR ADOPTABLES I GUESS (mostly open information) F1_zps0c792416
FLETA, FEMALE (21)
ASSIGNED VAMPIRE| Misty Grace
STATUS| FREE TO PLAY

HISTORY| Fleta was found and brought to the Vampire Mountain around the age of 10. It was then that Shadow personally picked her as a new donor to his sister. It took seven years until she was properly assigned to the young mistress; and since then Fleta’s diet had been gradually upgraded as Misty too grew as a vampire.

GUIDELINES| One of the very few donors that would suit Misty’s needs. Fleta is fairly new to the job, as Misty’s donors often had to be replaced in the past.

DONOR ADOPTABLES I GUESS (mostly open information) E1_zps36bd6625
ELLIOT, MALE (19)
ASSIGNED VAMPIRE| Holly Winter Grace
STATUS| ADOPTED

HISTORY| Sorrow's old donor. They grew up together. Feelings got involved. They didn't bother changing his diet; Sorrow got a stronger donor, and Elliot a new vampire.

GUIDELINES| UGHH NO HES ALREADY PERF

– Donors hold a special diet, keeping their blood to the specific vampire's taste, but also in order to strenghten its nutritious value. When a proper diet is established, adult vampires need only take blood from their donors once a week.– Donors that are properly cared for have longer lifespans than ordinary humans. They also age slower!– Due to the donor-developed system, some Graces have also adopted crystal vials used for blood transfer. This means donors are not neccessarily always near in presence of their vampire. Rather than reaching them physically, the blood is magically transferred through the enchanted vials when the vampire in question has need for it. (However feel free to give your vampire a scolding if he or she hasn't visited you in a while!)

Last edited by Donors on Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Eleonora Valenta
Head of House: Hufflepuff
Eleonora Valenta

Stats : 164

PostSubject: Re: DONOR ADOPTABLES I GUESS (mostly open information)   DONOR ADOPTABLES I GUESS (mostly open information) EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 10:25 pm

Can I try Patricia please?
Back to top Go down
Sorrow Misery Grace
Professor

Stats : 401

PostSubject: Re: DONOR ADOPTABLES I GUESS (mostly open information)   DONOR ADOPTABLES I GUESS (mostly open information) EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 6:22 am

Of course! There's not that much info on her at the moment, but you can plot with Shadow to figure her character out.
    IIIII think I remember her being very artistic, and through art was one way of her communicating with Shadow (?)
    Bee will know more of this.

I'll set her to trial and send you the Donors pass.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DONOR ADOPTABLES I GUESS (mostly open information)   DONOR ADOPTABLES I GUESS (mostly open information) Empty

Back to top Go down

DONOR ADOPTABLES I GUESS (mostly open information)
Page 1 of 1