Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"Witch Burnings, Part 2" History of Magic Class, (OWL and NEWT levels)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Madison Reid
Deputy Headmistress
Madison Reid

Stats : 407

"Witch Burnings, Part 2" History of Magic Class, (OWL and NEWT levels)   Empty
PostSubject: "Witch Burnings, Part 2" History of Magic Class, (OWL and NEWT levels)    "Witch Burnings, Part 2" History of Magic Class, (OWL and NEWT levels)   EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 10:46 pm

"Witch Burnings, Part 1"
---Textbook:
Spoiler:

Expectations

• Every lesson will heavily revolve around the text book, so students should have their books present for every class.

• Students shall not disrupt the class. Punishment for doing so will be held at the discretion of the Professor.

• If addressed, students are expected to have an intelligible response.

• No Excuses will be accepted for incomplete homework. No late work will be accepted, either.

• If the student requires the Professor's attention after hours, an appointment must be requested by owl at least a week in advance. Even then, it is the Professor's choice whether reschedule the appointment if need be.

Grading System

• Outstanding- Far beyond the expectations of the assignment or test, and containing no errors. The completed assignment is also organized well, and contains no damages such as rips, tears, or creases on the parchment. The parchment itself, in other words, is at a professional standard. Outstanding grades are worth 30 House points.

• Exceeds Expectations- Somewhat above the expectations of the assignment, and containing few errors. The completed assignment is also organized well, and contains very few damages, such as rips, tears, or creases on the parchment. The parchment itself, in other words, is very neat and clean. Exceeds Expectations grades are worth 15 House Points.

• Acceptable- The assignment has met the standards of the task, and may or may not contain errors. The assignment basically contains the bare minimum. Acceptable grades are worth 10 House Points.

• Poor- The assignment is below the expectations of the set assignment, and/or contain many errors. Poor grades receive no House Points.

• Troll- The assignment was not turned in at all. Troll grades receive no House Points.

---
"In this class, whether it relates to the lesson or not, I will always answer all your questions to the best of my ability.
I will not try to conceal the truth from you, as this textbook may wish for me to.
Some of you, when you graduate, will find decent jobs, some of you may go about keeping your heads down, simply enduring the war that I will not leave unacknowledged.
And some of you... may join the Death Eater cause. I will not seek to sway your decisions, nor tell you right from wrong. I would not even ask you to work hard in this class unless you choose to do so.
All I desire for you, is that by the end of this year, you will leave this class with your own opinions. Not shaped by me, or your parents, or even your friends.
I want you all to know, that you have the power over your own choices."

---
Back to top Go down
Jett Winters
6th Year
Jett Winters

Stats : 168

"Witch Burnings, Part 2" History of Magic Class, (OWL and NEWT levels)   Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Witch Burnings, Part 2" History of Magic Class, (OWL and NEWT levels)    "Witch Burnings, Part 2" History of Magic Class, (OWL and NEWT levels)   EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 5:06 pm

The History of Magic classroom was nearly empty as Jett walked in. He was a little early for the class so he was not surprised when the only person he found was the professor.

"Good afternoon Professor Reid," he said brightly as he took his seat once again in the front row. It was easier for him to focus when he could look straight ahead to the professor and not have rows of heads to stare at. Pulling out his text book Jett made himself comfortable and began reading the chapter they were dealing with today. It had been his plan to be here early to read and then be able to participate fully in the lesson without having to take the time to scan his text book like the others.
Back to top Go down

"Witch Burnings, Part 2" History of Magic Class, (OWL and NEWT levels)
Page 1 of 1