Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Misadventures in the grounds. (Tag: Alexandra)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Matthieu Oliver

Matthieu Oliver

Stats : 32

Misadventures in the grounds.  (Tag: Alexandra) Empty
PostSubject: Misadventures in the grounds. (Tag: Alexandra)   Misadventures in the grounds.  (Tag: Alexandra) EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 3:37 am

Matthieu walked out in the sun, broom on his shoulder. The open air of the quad seemed like as good of a place as any to mount up and take off. Tossing the broom out, he called to it to rise up, and dove at it, trying to get a running takeoff. Next thing he knew, he was face first in the dirt. He jumped up, and looked around, hoping nobody saw his massive failure.
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Brazell
3rd Year
Alexandra Brazell

Stats : 131

PostSubject: Re: Misadventures in the grounds. (Tag: Alexandra)   Misadventures in the grounds.  (Tag: Alexandra) EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 3:39 am

Alex was enjoying the sunshine, with a good apple and a good book in hand - the day couldn't be better. She was enjoying herself, enjoying the warm feel of the sun on her face. She knew that she'd get more spots, and that her mum'd be mad, but at this moment, she didn't care.

Somewhere in the distance, Alex heard a thud. Turning around, she saw an older boy - clearly not from Hogwarts, Beauxbaton it must be - jumping up and down, with a bit of dirt in his hair and on his clothes. She saw a broomstick with him and laughed.
Back to top Go down
Matthieu Oliver

Matthieu Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Misadventures in the grounds. (Tag: Alexandra)   Misadventures in the grounds.  (Tag: Alexandra) EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 10:47 pm

Mathieu heard laughing, and looked around. 'I could have sworn that it was empty when I came out here,' he thought to himself. He picked up his stuff and walked over. "Hello," he said aloud. "Name's Matthieu." He held out his hand. "Never could get the hang of that takeoff maneuver." he joked.
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Brazell
3rd Year
Alexandra Brazell

PostSubject: Re: Misadventures in the grounds. (Tag: Alexandra)   Misadventures in the grounds.  (Tag: Alexandra) EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 11:12 pm

Alex blushed, feeling guilty for laughing at Matthieu. She stuck out her own hand and shook, feigning confidence - inside, she was freaking out - she was terrible at meeting new friends. "Alexandra," she said. She looked at his broomstick. "I can't do it either," she said shrugging. "Pretty embarrasing, considering I'm on Ravenclaw's quidditch team. How do you like Hogwarts?" she asked, clasping her hands behind her back and rocking to and fro on her feet.
Back to top Go down
Matthieu Oliver

Matthieu Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Misadventures in the grounds. (Tag: Alexandra)   Misadventures in the grounds.  (Tag: Alexandra) EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 11:40 pm

"You play too? What position?" he said, now fully interested in this new person. "As for the school, it takes some getting used to. I've already been lost many times." He shook his head. "The food is a bit ... heavier, you know? The Beauxbaton food is lighter."
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Brazell
3rd Year
Alexandra Brazell

PostSubject: Re: Misadventures in the grounds. (Tag: Alexandra)   Misadventures in the grounds.  (Tag: Alexandra) EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 5:50 am

"Chaser," she said smiling. Matthieu had changed topics several times already - she sensed that he was someone very... active, explosive even. At least, that's what her first impression of him was. "What position are you?" she asked politely. Her mother had always taught her never to make the conversation all about herself.

She nodded as he talked about the food at Hogwarts being heavy. She didn't know what the food at Beauxbaton was like, but she figured it would be lighter - Alex found that at home, all the food she ate was a lot lighter in her stomach than at Hogwarts, which was probably why she never ate that much during the school term, and seemed to lose weight, until she went back home for the holidays again.
Back to top Go down
Matthieu Oliver

Matthieu Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Misadventures in the grounds. (Tag: Alexandra)   Misadventures in the grounds.  (Tag: Alexandra) EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 8:26 pm

"I play keeper," Matthieu said, "but sometimes I sub as chaser. I want to play on the French National team someday." He stiffened after he said this. "I actually didn't mean to say that. Forget I mentioned it."
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Brazell
3rd Year
Alexandra Brazell

PostSubject: Re: Misadventures in the grounds. (Tag: Alexandra)   Misadventures in the grounds.  (Tag: Alexandra) EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 12:16 am

Alex was confused, and debated whether or not to pursue Matthieu's comment. She settled with just complimenting him once before moving on and changing the topic. "That's a fantastic goal," she said, smiling. Not dream, because dream implied fantasy, but goal, because it was something she was sure he could achieve. "What's Beauxbaton like? My sisters went there, but I've never been myself."
Back to top Go down
Matthieu Oliver

Matthieu Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Misadventures in the grounds. (Tag: Alexandra)   Misadventures in the grounds.  (Tag: Alexandra) EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 12:57 am

Glad for the change of topic, he smiled. "Well, the school is a bit more colorful, and I would go so far as to say, newer than Hogwarts." He smiled at the thought of it. "It's positively lovely this time of year. There are always beautiful never melting ice sculptures, and wood nymphs to serenade us as we eat." "But the best part has to be the food. I'm sure I mentioned that already though."
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Brazell
3rd Year
Alexandra Brazell

PostSubject: Re: Misadventures in the grounds. (Tag: Alexandra)   Misadventures in the grounds.  (Tag: Alexandra) EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 9:16 pm

Alex nodded, "you did," she said shrugging, "But that's okay. I agree, actually." She sighed at looked down at her feet. "Beauxbaton sounds lovely - it sounds really... beautiful." Alex had often thought that it was because Beauxbaton was so pretty that all the Beauxbaton students were pretty, and envied her sisters - had she attended the French school, Alex was sure that she would have been pretty too. But this was not something she had told anyone, ever. She knew that if she ever spoke her thoughts outloud, she'd be told she was wrong.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Misadventures in the grounds. (Tag: Alexandra)   Misadventures in the grounds.  (Tag: Alexandra) Empty

Back to top Go down

Misadventures in the grounds. (Tag: Alexandra)
Page 1 of 1