Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Crossing Boundaries [Tag: Koia]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Matthieu Oliver

Matthieu Oliver

Stats : 32

Crossing Boundaries [Tag: Koia] Empty
PostSubject: Crossing Boundaries [Tag: Koia]   Crossing Boundaries [Tag: Koia] EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 12:34 pm

Matthieu made his first excursion into the castle, quietly wandering throughout the halls and pathways, soon finding himself quite lost, and on a strange covered bridge-thing. Plopping himself down near the wall, he pulled out a book and started thumbing through it.
Back to top Go down
Koia Hudson

Koia Hudson

Stats : 8

PostSubject: Re: Crossing Boundaries [Tag: Koia]   Crossing Boundaries [Tag: Koia] EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 12:44 pm

Koia was preoccupy of sorts, she held on to a potted plant that kept snipping at her as she got to close whispering softly reassuring words, " I promise we will get you some food Duke, but we must be patient I lost my map." Gently rubbing one of the plants leafs, one of of the flowers on it trying to bite her finger while the other leaned into the rubbing. Stopping when she looked up almost tripping on someones foot, she slowly followed her eyes up to the boy sitting on the floor. Perhaps he was reading? Or maybe he was lost too... maybe he was talking to someone in his head... It would be very rude of her to interrupt something that looked so important, but she didn't have a single clue as to where she was at the moment as she mumbled softly,
"Excuse me.."
Back to top Go down
Matthieu Oliver

Matthieu Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Crossing Boundaries [Tag: Koia]   Crossing Boundaries [Tag: Koia] EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 1:23 pm

Matthieu looked up at the interruption, glad for the distraction. He was interested to note that there was a student he didn't recognize in front of him. 'Must be one of the other school's students. What was it? Durmenistan? Something like that.' He thought. His next thought was something along the lines of: 'Oh, she's still right there. I should say something.' "Yes, what can I do for you today, miss?" he said aloud.
Back to top Go down
Koia Hudson

Koia Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Crossing Boundaries [Tag: Koia]   Crossing Boundaries [Tag: Koia] EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 1:28 pm

Feeling quite nervous trying to not panic and walk away watching him in confusion not getting a response for a few moments. She took in a deep breath laughing a little letting it die out before to long, not trying to be too creepy. Looking away as he starts to talk at the fog over the river below before feeling the sharp bite of her plant on her finger looking down flicking the stem as it lets go, "D-do you happen to know where we are at the moment?"
Back to top Go down
Matthieu Oliver

Matthieu Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Crossing Boundaries [Tag: Koia]   Crossing Boundaries [Tag: Koia] EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 2:49 pm

"Honestly?" he asked. "No clue." He smiled as he stood up. "I can help you find where it is you are going, if you like." He was hoping for some kind of adventure during this trip, if not the tournament, then some form of exploration.
Back to top Go down
Koia Hudson

Koia Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Crossing Boundaries [Tag: Koia]   Crossing Boundaries [Tag: Koia] EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 4:05 pm

She gave a soft smile nodding slightly slowly playing with her hair a little, as she softly places the plant down looking around a little whispering. "Okay, I am willing to follow if you lead..." She gave a slight smile taking out a band aid over the bite as she picked up the plant again closer to the base.
Back to top Go down
Matthieu Oliver

Matthieu Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Crossing Boundaries [Tag: Koia]   Crossing Boundaries [Tag: Koia] EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 8:01 pm

"Ok, is there anywhere in particular you wanted to go?" he asked, suddenly realizing that he had no clue where she wanted to go. "My name is Matthieu, by the way." he said, realizing that he hadn't introduced himself.
Back to top Go down
Koia Hudson

Koia Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Crossing Boundaries [Tag: Koia]   Crossing Boundaries [Tag: Koia] EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 8:04 pm

" Oh... um Koia, nice to meet you?" She laughed a little running fingers threw her hair slightly before calming down trying to sort out her nervous jitters about being lost and all.

( I am so sorry, I just started a new job.)
Back to top Go down
Matthieu Oliver

Matthieu Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Crossing Boundaries [Tag: Koia]   Crossing Boundaries [Tag: Koia] EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 8:26 pm

(Its all good.)

"Well, Koia, Where can I attempt to lead you before getting hopelessly lost myself?" He joked, half hoping his jest didn't become true.
Back to top Go down
Koia Hudson

Koia Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Crossing Boundaries [Tag: Koia]   Crossing Boundaries [Tag: Koia] EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 8:54 pm

"To the great hall, that would be very nice, if we could find our way there some how..." Laughing a little slowly putting the plant in her bag by the side of her as she gently closed the flap holding her hands laced together tightly in front of her taking in slow deep breaths smiling looking around the place a little.
Back to top Go down
Matthieu Oliver

Matthieu Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Crossing Boundaries [Tag: Koia]   Crossing Boundaries [Tag: Koia] EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 11:52 pm

"I think I might be able to find my way there," Matthieu said, smiling. "So, how are you finding this school so far?" He asked, hoping to learn a little about his new friend.
Back to top Go down
Koia Hudson

Koia Hudson

PostSubject: Re: Crossing Boundaries [Tag: Koia]   Crossing Boundaries [Tag: Koia] EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 1:59 pm

She nodded softly trying to keep up with his long strides smiling softly watching the fog roll over the stream down under the bridge quickly looking up at him. Blowing some bangs from her eyes laughing lightly whispering. "Its... its nice... I like the architecture and lack of snow... How do you like it?"
Back to top Go down
Matthieu Oliver

Matthieu Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Crossing Boundaries [Tag: Koia]   Crossing Boundaries [Tag: Koia] EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 8:31 pm

"It's a bit colder, more drafty than I'm used to." Matthieu said. "And the whole structure is a bit wibbly wobbly looking if you ask me." "It also is a bit more subdued in its color scheme. Beauxbaton is more white, and it just feels brighter. But don't get me wrong, I like it here too."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crossing Boundaries [Tag: Koia]   Crossing Boundaries [Tag: Koia] Empty

Back to top Go down

Crossing Boundaries [Tag: Koia]
Page 1 of 1