Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A run in (Matthieu)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Claudia Evans
5th Year
Claudia Evans

Stats : 198

A run in (Matthieu) Empty
PostSubject: A run in (Matthieu)   A run in (Matthieu) EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 10:22 pm

Claudia always enjoyed strolling down the corridor on the fourth floor. With its large glass windows and the ceiling mesmorized her with its spell that allows for the sky to be seen. She often gazed up at it as she walked and today was one of those days. She decided to take a quick detour and go down this way before heading to the Gryffindor tower. She had forgotten her bag in her room so she had her two books and a handful of papers stacked neatly in her hands. The quietness was peaceful and she found herself getting lost in the scene above her head.
Back to top Go down
http://www.quotev.com/SmoshLoverBitches
Matthieu Oliver

Matthieu Oliver

Stats : 32

PostSubject: Re: A run in (Matthieu)   A run in (Matthieu) EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 1:08 pm

Running through the halls, looking for a staircase, Matthieu was the pillar of bad directional sense. As such, he rarely noticed what was going on in front of him, until it was too late. Crashing into an unknown student, he sent papers and books flying in all directions. "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry," he said, trying to gather all of the papers together.
Back to top Go down
Claudia Evans
5th Year
Claudia Evans

PostSubject: Re: A run in (Matthieu)   A run in (Matthieu) EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 2:00 pm

Before Claudia could even think about what was happening she found herself on the floor with her books and papers thrown everywhere. She got up slowly but still a little wobblely and tried to balance herself. She felt a little dizzy from the fall but couldn't help but laugh at the accident.

"It's quite alright. I shouldn't have been daydreaming. It tends to get me into trouble. I can't say this hasn't happened to me before." She smiled while she extended her hand towards the boy looking into his eyes. "My name is Claudia. Claudia Evans." She still had a few laughs in her while she talked.
Back to top Go down
Matthieu Oliver

Matthieu Oliver

PostSubject: Re: A run in (Matthieu)   A run in (Matthieu) EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 2:52 pm

Matthieu smiled, stuck out his hand and said "Matthieu Oliver. And I really am truly sorry. I was looking for a staircase." he offered as form of an explanation.
Back to top Go down
Claudia Evans
5th Year
Claudia Evans

PostSubject: Re: A run in (Matthieu)   A run in (Matthieu) EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 3:12 pm

Claudia smiled while picking up a book and a few loose papers up off the floor. "Well, I'm pretty sure there is one by the classrooms but i could be mistaken. I get lost myself in these halls and I go here." She retrieved the rest of her things. "Thanks for helping me pick up my papers."
Back to top Go down
Matthieu Oliver

Matthieu Oliver

PostSubject: Re: A run in (Matthieu)   A run in (Matthieu) EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 12:22 am

"Not a problem." he said, still smiling. "So, Claudia, what is it that you plan on doing here?" He handed her the stack of papers back as he said this.
Back to top Go down
Claudia Evans
5th Year
Claudia Evans

PostSubject: Re: A run in (Matthieu)   A run in (Matthieu) EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 11:58 am

Claudia couldn't help but smile at Matthieu. " I was merely just walking along. I usually come here to look at the ceiling." After she said that she felt rather stupid but she knew he probably would know what she ment by it.
Back to top Go down
Matthieu Oliver

Matthieu Oliver

PostSubject: Re: A run in (Matthieu)   A run in (Matthieu) EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 12:22 am

"I see," Matthieu said. "I do fancy the architecture here." He looked around a bit. "It is a lot different than my school."
Back to top Go down
Claudia Evans
5th Year
Claudia Evans

PostSubject: Re: A run in (Matthieu)   A run in (Matthieu) EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 12:26 am

"How so?" Claudia had never really seen Beauxbatons interior before and she wanted to know how they differed. She knew that the inside had to be just as beautiful or even more beautiful than the outside.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A run in (Matthieu)   A run in (Matthieu) Empty

Back to top Go down

A run in (Matthieu)
Page 1 of 1