Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Boy's Dormitories

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jackson Smith
3rd Year
Jackson Smith

Stats : 260

Boy's Dormitories  Empty
PostSubject: Boy's Dormitories    Boy's Dormitories  EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 3:25 pm

Four-poster beds decorated in warm honey and goldenrod yellows lined the walls, lamps lit the room and adjacent loo.
Back to top Go down
http://dolphin64575.deviantart.com
Jackson Smith
3rd Year
Jackson Smith

Boy's Dormitories  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boy's Dormitories    Boy's Dormitories  EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 3:38 pm

Jackson hauled his typewriter out of his trunk and onto his bed. He checked that it was typing ink and not braille and stuck a piece of parchment in.

Today I tied a jinglebell to the puffskeins fur (I found the jinglebellin my trunk) nd it seems to like making noise. It walks all over and purrs and when I pet it. It also seems ot like sleeping in my pocket. I fed it some banana at launch, I don't know how much it's uppoesed to eat. I don;t want to overfeed it. It seems to get along well with my owl, Taylor, I know I souldn't name the puddskein 'cause I'm only taking acre of it for a week bit I wish I knoew whether to call it a voy or a girl.

Jackson hit the Return key a few times and put the typewriter on the floor, pushing it under his bed. The puffskein didn't really do much.
Back to top Go down
Jackson Smith
3rd Year
Jackson Smith

Boy's Dormitories  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boy's Dormitories    Boy's Dormitories  EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 5:07 pm

Jackson pulled his typewriter out and sat on the floor, the puffskein wandering around on his bed.

I've taken to calling the puggskein Puff. I wish I knew if it was a boy or irl. I've just been caling it a boy. Puff seems to like being pet. I keep him in my robe pocket with my wand and let his fur sometimes and he purrs. I've been feeding him banana when I have meals. I hope hr doesn't get bored of bananana. I hope I'm not feeding him too much or too littke. He seems to like walking around and jingling his jingle ell. He'll jingle and purr and jingle and purr. I think we have to give them back soon.

The puffskein really didn't do a lot. It was like one of those stuffed animals that made noise when you pushed the button, and also you had to feed it.
Back to top Go down
Jackson Smith
3rd Year
Jackson Smith

Boy's Dormitories  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boy's Dormitories    Boy's Dormitories  EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 5:13 pm

Jackson excitedly pulled out his typewriter and stuck a sheaf of parchment in.

Dear Mum,
I made a new friwnd and she offered to let us stay at the cabin the lives in when she was little in Scotlnad! You'll probably have to meet her godmother cuase she lives aline and her godother would want to know who she'd be spending time with but wer were thinking it would be nice to spend time there over summer holiday.There's woods and a lake and castle ruins. By the way her name is Ruby Rose.
Please can we, mum?
Jackson

There was probably more typos than usual since he was in a hurry, but his mum was used to reading his letters. He hollered for Taylor out the window and stuck the parchment in an envelope. Taylor flew in, hooting, and landed on Jackson's shoulder, nipping at his robes.
"Yes, okay, I'll get you a treat in a second. Letter." He moved Taylor to his bed and tied the envelope to the little owl's leg, then dropped a few owl treats on the bed. "Good boy, Taylor." The little owl ate the treats and hooted before flying back out the window, hooting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Boy's Dormitories  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boy's Dormitories    Boy's Dormitories  Empty

Back to top Go down

Boy's Dormitories
Page 1 of 1