Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Worried (OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Claudia Evans
5th Year
Claudia Evans

Stats : 198

Worried (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Worried (OPEN)   Worried (OPEN) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 10:59 pm

Claudia hurried down the corridor running as fast as her legs could carry her. She had to find her cat Scarlett. She had found her collar by the stairs and she had no idea where she could have gone. She called down the corridor, "Scarlett, where are you scarlett."
Back to top Go down
http://www.quotev.com/SmoshLoverBitches
Alyssa Willows
6th Year
Alyssa Willows

Stats : 62

Worried (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worried (OPEN)   Worried (OPEN) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 11:41 pm

Alyssa frowned as a wet cat scurried by, dripping on the shiny marble floor. She absent mindedly waved her wand, drying the mess up. She noticed a girl running by without a look ahead, and inwardly she sighed gratefully for thinking of drying the floors. Otherwise, someone might have gotten hurt. "Where's the fire?" Alyssa called to the girl as she rushed down the hallway past the entrance to the Ravenclaw Tower, which was where Alyssa was headed.
Back to top Go down
Claudia Evans
5th Year
Claudia Evans

Worried (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worried (OPEN)   Worried (OPEN) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 11:49 pm

She stopped out of breath. "Have you.....seen a fluffy.....ginger cat by any chance?" She was hopeful that she had but not getting her hopes up quite yet.
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Willows
6th Year
Alyssa Willows

Worried (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worried (OPEN)   Worried (OPEN) EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 12:54 am

"Er, not fluffy, but yes, I saw a ginger cat without any ownership mark run through here about a minute before you came. It was soaked and apparently it is raining outside-?" Alyssa didn't get a chance to finish as the Gryffindor raced back down the corridor. "Er, I'll just keep an eye out for her then, alright?"
Back to top Go down
Claudia Evans
5th Year
Claudia Evans

Worried (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worried (OPEN)   Worried (OPEN) EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 7:28 am

Claudia was happy that the girl saw Scarlett. Atleast she wouldn't be hurt or lost somewhere. She yelled back the the girl. "Thank you." She rounded the corner and there was Scarlett licking her paw. She quickly picked her up and walked back to the girl not minding that she was now probably soaked. "Again i want to say thank you so much." She smiled brightly.
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Willows
6th Year
Alyssa Willows

Worried (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worried (OPEN)   Worried (OPEN) EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 8:57 am

"Oh, er, you're very welcome. It was no problem.". Alyssa had a lot on her mind. She had no idea what career path she wanted to follow once she left Hogwarts, and she should be deciding on what NEWTs tO pursue next year. Plus, her cousin had been attacked by Death Eaters in te cemetery near their home, and even though she didn't live with them anymore she still cared about her a lot. "Hmm."
Back to top Go down
Claudia Evans
5th Year
Claudia Evans

Worried (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worried (OPEN)   Worried (OPEN) EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 9:32 am

She saw that the girl was lost in thought. "Well i guess i will be on my way to get Scarlett cleaned up. Will i see you around?" The best she could do was be nice to her. She did after all help her find her cat. She didn't want to seem rude.
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Willows
6th Year
Alyssa Willows

Worried (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worried (OPEN)   Worried (OPEN) EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 8:01 pm

The girl ignored her for a minute. "Oh, er, yes, sorry I have a few other things on my mind too, I apologize. Yes, I'm often seen in the towers or outdoors."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Worried (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worried (OPEN)   Worried (OPEN) Empty

Back to top Go down

Worried (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1