Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who Needs to Study? (Open!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Emma Hawkwood
5th Year
Emma Hawkwood

Stats : 455

Who Needs to Study? (Open!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Needs to Study? (Open!)   Who Needs to Study? (Open!) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 9:49 pm

(Sorry about my delay!)

Emma watched as Alyssa stormed into the castle, likely off to go do important things that were none of Emma's business. She smiled, and waved goodbye as the girl left, before turning back to Clausia with a grin, "Well, I think studying would be too boring for me now. I think I'll just go wander around till supper time. See you later, okay?" She waved goodbye to Claudia as well, before walking out of the courtyard and off to roam the school grounds.
Back to top Go down
Claudia Evans
5th Year
Claudia Evans

Stats : 198

Who Needs to Study? (Open!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Needs to Study? (Open!)   Who Needs to Study? (Open!) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 10:02 pm

"bye. see ya around." (its ok)
Back to top Go down
http://www.quotev.com/SmoshLoverBitches

Who Needs to Study? (Open!)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2